All Comments on 'The Try Outs Ch. 04'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was intense.

I'm never a fan of that much abuse being heaped upon someone in a sex story, but having said that, I will say that was one intense story. Every time I thought you were done abusing poor David, you would ratchet it up a whole 'nother level.

It's been a while since your last story, so most of all, I'm just glad to see that you're doing okay, and I'm ecstatic you chose to contribute another story. I look forward to your next one. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these. I hope things are well with you. Take care, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story requests!!

This was a great story like your others. How about a high school girl wearing nylons and heels and a pleated skirt and satin blouse to school to seduce her male teachers?

How about a group of cheerleaders wearing nylons and heels to the opponents locker room, seducing them, making them loose the game because the sluts drained them of all their strenth?

please! haha, or continue the case about john

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful story, one of the best in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I liked your story. It was very hot. Mature stories turn me on, give me ideas, and gets me so very excited. It's nice reading a good writer! Courtney C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

Abuse is abuse , its never good sex . Its liberal era no need to hide in that closet Mr writer. Pointless cruelty in the story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous