The Unexpected Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down in the floor to study her present. “Will I need to buy PhotoShop for it?” She asked.

“No, it has it on there. And all the others too. It’s ready to go.” I told her. “And an art tablet.”

“Oh Mr. H, how could I ever repay you?” She was getting misty as if the depth of my act of kindness was really touching her heart.

“Well, Debbi, when you can afford to buy your own, I want this one back. Until then it’s yours.” I was loving watching her face.

“Can we go now? I want to work in Photoshop some today.” She wasn’t waiting on anything.

“Sure but why don’t we have another session here and take yours home later and hook it up.” I asked.

“GREAT! That’ll work.” She led me to my studio. I say my studio, I’m not sure I haven’t lost control of it.

She plopped down in the chair and fired up the computer. She started working like she had been at it for years. In a couple of minutes she ran into a problem that needed my assistance. I pulled my chair next to hers and perched over her shoulder to study the situation. I looked down and no matter how small those sweet things are they are the flesh of a young ladies breast. I left and came back carrying her a tshirt to put on.

“Debbi, you are a beautiful little, wonderful little lady, but I can’t stand to set here and stare down your blouse like this. I have to sit at your shoulder to teach you what you need. I can’t have your chest dragging my eyes down your blouse, I don’t want to scare you or run you off but cover up when you’re here, ok?” I tried to be gentle and keep her feeling safe here. She got up with a gee whiz look on her face, took the shirt from me and disappeared into the bathroom. She came back covered up and I felt much better. She returned to her seat and the PhotoShop tutorial was blazing in no time. Then she blew my mind.

“I’m not a fuckin’ virgin you know.” She kept her eyes on the monitor.

“Young lady, that will be enough of that kind of talk!” I wasn’t happy about her confession.

Her eyes were locked on the monitor. “Ok, sorry but gees, there just titties. And there isn’t much of them anyway.”

“Debbi…hmmm, just get back to the tutorial.” I instructed.

We didn’t say anything for a long time. She worked like a pro, she had forgotten the incident. After she had finished for the second time she sat back. She looked at me with a hurt look on her face.

“Mr. H, I’m sorry. You’ve been so nice to me and well, I’m sorry I was so…rude to you, I wouldn’t…I mean, I really appreciate what you’re doing for me and I just want to say that…” She didn’t finish.

“It’s ok, Debbi, its ok.” We hugged and made up.

We loaded the computer in my trunk and backseat and headed for Debbi’s. When we got there I went in first to clear this with Cheryl. She said that they weren’t charity cases and didn’t think it was a good idea. I asked Debbi to go see if she could get a place ready to put it. When she was gone I explained to Cheryl that this was not charity. And that I really think Debbi will be good at this eventually. I told her that I had thought that I could teach Debbi enough quick enough that I could give her some overflow work that came my way. I am always looking for entry level people to do basic work for me. That frees me to do the big money stuff. When I mentioned that I paid twenty-five dollars an hour for such work, Cheryl had nothing to say but, “where were we going to put that computer again?” She helped carry it in and we set it up on Debbi’s school desk that was now unused. I remembered an old computer table I had in storage, I would get that for her tomorrow. I left Debbi working like crazy on her own machine with her own PhotoShop in her own room.

I was sure I would need to help Debbi for many days and months to come, But now that I set her up in her own place I almost regretted it, thinking that I wouldn’t be seeing her much anymore. She called a couple of times during the week but I answered her questions on the phone, no need to come over for hands-on instruction. But when she called Thursday morning it kind of worried me. She had called in sick to stay home and work on project she had come up with. I told her that I couldn’t break loose to come over for awhile. She asked if she couldn’t put her work on a Zip disc and come to my place. I said I would see her when she got here.

When I answered the door here she was again dressed to drive the old guys crazy. We went to the studio and she sat down and copied her work from her zip to my machine. This girl learns fast, I love it. But when I moved to her shoulder and looked down to see totally naked breasts down her flimsy top I headed for the tshirt again. I came back with it and she headed for the bathroom again. She was obviously frustrated, anxious to get me to help her with her project.

She walked back into the studio, tossed the tshirt in my face and dropped her top on the computer table. She sat down, naked to the waist and started working on her project, questioning me like there was nothing wrong.

“No way young lady! You get this shirt on and I mean now!” I yelled, and tossed the shirt back to her.

“What’s the matter Harden a couple of little titties get the best of you?” She took the shirt stood up and again left for the bathroom in a huff.

SHE CAME BACK TOTALLY NAKED!

She sat in my computer chair with that little naked butt! I retrieved my robe and threw it over her. She was still working on the computer. What gets into kids these days? She shrugged the robe off her shoulders, it fell to the floor and she again exposed her whole body to me! She could see I was, to say the least, upset. As I stood up to leave the room she jumped up and hugged my neck her feet dangling off the floor.

“Mr. H, why won’t you let me pay you back for being so nice to me?” She whispered.

I put my hands on her naked waist, I couldn’t pull her off my neck. Her little titties stuck into my chest. Small? Maybe but firm, oh yes, they were totally firm. I hadn’t noticed how curvy her little butt was but in its nude state it was easy to see that little butt was nice and round. She hugged me tighter and rubbed her thigh against my cock. I closed my eyes holding this precious little darling, she felt so good.

“Did you plan this Debbi?” I asked somewhat sighing.

“No Mr. H, I didn’t, I just did it, I want to do it, but I wasn’t planning anything.” She said sincerely.

I released my hold on her, she hung from my neck totally holding her own weight. “Get your clothes on Debbi.” I whispered in her ear.

“Noooo…” she said like a tired little girl who was told to go to bed. “Mr. H, please fuck me.”

“Ohhhhh, Debbi, please honey you don’t know what your asking for.” I was torn in two directions for sure.

“But Mr. H, I told you I’m not a virgin. I know what you have in your pants. I have seen boys stiffies before.” She admitted.

“Just the fact that you would call it a stiffy is reason enough to spank your little bottom and send you home to your mamma.” I gave her butt a little tap at this.

I wish I hadn’t. That firm little thing just sounded so sweet and felt so good when my palm hit it. She giggled and started to kick her feet back and forth.

“Spank me again.” She said.

I could feel her mouth turn to a smile on my cheek. I wrapped my arms back around her slender sweet ribs. I held her there waiting to see which side of me would win this one. She wriggled in my arms.

“Again, spank me again.” She pouted into my neck.

I slapped her so hard it took her breath away and she started to feign crying trying to make me feel sorry for her. “You’re a nasty little girl aren’t you Debbi?”

She looked into my eyes now. “No I’m not.” She protested. “You hit too hard.” She added and dropped her head back down on my shoulder.

I walked toward the bedroom with this sweet little horny growth on my neck. I laid her down on the bed, she let go of my neck, and I stood up to look down on this amazing yet scary vision. Her little bush was so tender and sweet looking. She was so young and innocent. I slipped my tshirt off my head. I unzipped my jeans and let them fall to the floor, I stepped out of them and slipped onto the bed beside her, still wearing my briefs. She studied the enormous swelling knot in my shorts. She bit on her bottom lip like the little girl she is and touched it. It jerked at her touch, she giggled and pulled her hand away.

“I like that.” She said.

“You think I don’t.” I said tilting my head back waiting to see what happened next.

She crawled down my stomach sighing a deep sigh of pleasure as she went. Her head came to rest on my belly button and she started to play with the hair on my lower belly. Every time her hand stroked across my stomach my cock would jump and she would giggle and moan. Finally she ran her hand down on the cotton clad shaft.

“Ohhhhhhhh, gosh, Debbi. Be careful honey. We’re about to get into a lot of trouble here.” I sighed writhing at her touch.

“I can stand some trouble like this.” She smiled up at me and quickly turned back to her new toy. “Can I pull them down?”

“Debbi, do you have a list of names for the baby?” I asked her.

“Ummm, what baby?” she sighed back

“The one I’m about to shoot up your pussy and into your womb, that baby.” I said.

“Ummmm, are you going to shoot my pussy?” she said.

“Oh, Deb, you’re turning every word around here.” I sighed, her hand massaging my hard-on curiously. It was easy to see she wasn’t very experienced but so exciting.

“Can I?” she asked.

“Can you what honey?” I replied.

“Can I pull your undies down, I want to see you?” she asked again pouting this time.

“Oh, Deb you’re just too young girlfriend.” I started to get up, my conscious getting the best of me.

She jumped down between my thighs and began to rub her face against the cotton stretched against my cock. She quickly had my conscious deliberating the situation one more time. Before I could stop her, my briefs were down to the middle of my thighs and she was soaking in my cock with her eyes.

“Owwww, Mr. H, look at that.” She whispered. “Oh my gosh, Mr. H, it’s so big. It’s so beautiful. Can I taste it?”

I pulled her face to mine and shook my head no. I held her close to my chest. She tried to pull away and return to her sightseeing but I wouldn’t let her. I could feel her tender young sweating pussy against my naked thigh.

“You’re not a nice man Harden!” she started. “I need a good fucking and you won’t do it, you’re not nice, I hate you.”

I smiled at her playfulness. She was kidding and again she wasn’t. She tried to rub her thighs on my hard tool and did one hell of a job at it. I could feel the wiry hair of her pussy against my leg. I finally let her go and she instantly returned her face to hover inches above my cock. It was standing tall to greet her. She lowered her questioning soft lips to my head and kissed it lovingly. And again. It seemed as if she wasn’t sure what to do.

“Mr. H, I really haven’t done this much. What should I do to it…you know to make it feel good for you. I just really want it to feel good for you.” She asked.

What a treasure I had here but something in me told me to bury this treasure back into her clothes and go panning in another river. She ran her teeth over the soft spongy head of my cock and I came up out of that bed screaming.

“Oh, damn, Debbi, no teeth. Wow, your teeth kill me. Pull those lips over your teeth and keep them away from my cock.” I begged her.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. H. I’m sorry. Does it hurt bad?” She asked petting the head softly.

“Ummm, its ok, but be careful.” I said pulling her face back to mine. “You haven’t done this before have you?”

“No but I thought it would just be putting it in my mouth and sucking. Sorry. Teach me what to do Mr. H.” She said the most beautiful words I had ever heard.

“Debbi, are you a virgin or not?” I asked.

“I told you I’m not, I’m not.” She answered.

“Debbi, how many times have you done it?” I asked.

She was dead silent and ducked her head down onto my chest breaking our eye contact. I gently patted her on the ass with one hand. With the other I rubbed her back.

“Debbi, how many?” I wasn’t letting this go.

“Uhnnnn…” she mumbled.

“What?” I didn’t hear her. “one. ”She said but just barely.

“Debbi, in a loud clear voice, how many times have you been screwed?” I pulled her face up to look at me.

“One, ok, just once, but that’s enough to not be a virgin, isn’t it?” She replied.

I just lay there thinking. This itsy, bitsy thing was as good as untouched and she was lying on top of me begging to eat me, fuck me, and do anything I wanted her to, to please me. I once heard a man say, “a hard dick has no conscience.” I didn’t have one right now. I instructed her to kiss slowly and softly down my belly, touching me with her hands everywhere she could get them. She was soon rubbing my belly and kissing down my body like I asked. When she worked back down to my cock I figured she would go at sex the way she had at design and would do things the way she wanted them after you showed her how to use the tools. This time my cock slipped past her wet lips with ease, it didn’t go far but she took in what she could.

“Does that feel good, am I doing it right?” she asked so eager to please.

“Oh you don’t know how right you’re doing it.” I moaned. “Debbi, take it in your hand and lick the soft underside and get it good and wet.” She did. “Now babydoll, suck up and down it like you were sucking butter off corn on the cob.”

She followed these instructions to a t, and man did I come unglued. Before I realized it she had me ready to cum. I jerked out of her grasp and pulled to the other side of the bed.

“What Mr. H, what did I do wrong this time, I’m sorry.” She said, worried, reaching to touch me, placing her delicate soft hand on my burning thigh.

I pulled her hot little face to mine and growled into her ear. “You didn’t do anything wrong. You have me hornier than anything ever has. And if you don’t stop saying you’re sorry, I am going to start spanking you every time you say it.” I was so hot. “You’re not sorry, not one sorry bone in your awesome super sweet sharp minded body.”

“Thank you.” She said. “I’m sorry, spank me.”

I grabbed her by the back of her head, pushed her up onto the pillow and pressed her head into it. I kissed her shoulders. I brushed her hair off her neck and kissed her gently. She began to moan. I looked down at her bare butt and when she was moaning in pleasure from the treatment I was giving her neck, I slapped her ass and watched it jiggle ever so slightly.

“Ouch…” She writhed beneath me. “You’re so mean.” She sighed in a whisper.

“Sorry, Debbi, let me kiss and make it all better.” I said. She didn’t answer.

I slowly kissed down her back paying special attention to any little spots where she reacted hotly. She would moan and I would work on that square inch for awhile, then I would move on. She would moan and I would kiss. I repeated this over and over until I reached the small of her back, my hand had been resting on her tender firm horny ass the whole time. The closer I got to her butt the more she started to hunch and writhe, this little honey was getting hot, hot, hot!

When my fingers slipped between those little butt cheeks she began to writhe like she was lying on hot cement and couldn’t get off. Her little legs opened for me. She was dying to get some part of my body inside her. I pulled her to all four and started to kiss between her shoulder blades and put my whole hand between her legs and stroked it up and down her swelling slit.

“Ooooo, oooo, Mr.…H,…Mr.…H. Mr. Hhhhhhhhch.” She was moaning and sighing in a soft little voice.

I played with her pussy like this for several minutes. When I felt she was getting comfortable with my play I rolled her to her back and lay back down beside her. I kissed her mouth and she kissed back, she was hot and ready to do anything I asked her to do. My hand slid down her chest and stopped on her little hard nippled titty. Again she was writhing and hunching against my touch. When my hand rubbed down her belly she began to quiver like Jell-O. She had her fingernails dug into my shoulder about to rip me open. I slowly kissed down her tits. I could easily suck the whole thing into my mouth and I did. And after the first was wet and she had a hard little button sitting atop it I turned my attention to the other one. Then I continued down, over her stomach and started licking along her hairline. Her belly was jumping like she was getting electric shock treatment. I kissed down her thighs passing by her pussy for the time. She tried to push her bush in my mouth but I pulled away, and kept licking and kissing and chewing gently on her thighs. When I was half way down to her knee I moved to the other leg and started back up. As my mouth approached her pussy, just an inch or two away, Debbi covered her bush with her hand.

“Oh, mrrrrr. hhhhhhhch, are you sure you want to do that? I mean it’s so nasty isn’t it?” She asked holding her hand in place.

“Has anyone ever eaten you Debbi?” I asked. She looked at me sexily and shook her head no.

I started kissing her hand and licking between her fingers, her hand began to slide away. In a couple more minutes and she had retreated her hand to her belly button. And was spreading her legs wider to let me in.

“Debbi, do us a favor and keep your hands busy with your nipples and let me do what I want to do. You will love it, I promise.” I told her.

“Ok.” She said and took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and began to work them vigorously.

I continued to kiss her sweet little muffin. It was hot. I could feel her steam on my face, her sweet fragrance shot through my nostrils. My mouth engulfed her tight tiny lips and she came unglued. I sucked her clit between my teeth and licked it and flicked it fast and hard. I slipped my tongue into her incredible velvet tunnel and tongue fucked her for several minutes. She was hunching so hard I could hardly keep my mouth against her. She was moaning and groaning and sighing and crying, all from the pleasure my tongue was providing her tender juicy loins.

As I crawled on top of her, her little legs spread to their max to let me in. I took my cock in my hand and watched her face for signs of pain as I pushed the head inside her. I could feel her tender flesh stretching beyond its limits as it penetrates. “Owwwouch…ouch! Oh, Mr. H!” She cried.

I waited for the pain to subside, my cock lay patiently inside her waiting to deliver the next two inches. I kissed her face softly, petting her and touching her gently, lovingly. As she seemed to settle down I delivered those inches, her little back arched her eyes clinched in pain. Again I stopped. She dug her nails into my back, licked her soft pouty lips and looked at me with a pained look on her face. I hated what was going on inside her but I didn’t stop.

“It hurts Mr. H, but I want you to hurt me. Don’t worry, I will be ok, go ahead. You’re just so big, my first time it wasn’t this big, it was little, you’re so big.” She closed her eyes waiting for the next painful intrusion into her tight, tight body, wrapping her arms tighter around my neck.

I began to slide the four inches invading her in and out, she was as wet as she could get and soon my cock was fucking her sweetly. As I felt she could stand it I would slip her another inch. With each additional inch she would twist in pain and brush the back of my head reassuring me that she was ok.

“Give it all to me. The whole thing, please, Mr. H, I want all of you.” Her eyes stayed closed.

I ducked my head into the soft curve of her neck, wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled my six inches out and replace them with all eight plus. I was inside her to the hilt. She was pained once more but it seemed to subside much quicker this time. A little tear came to the corner of her eye. I stopped fucking her and wiped it away with my finger. She opened her eyes and looked at me.