The Unexpected Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you, Mr. H. I love it.” her eyes closed again as I began to fuck her gently.

I slid my hand under her back and ran my fingers down her ass, I massaged her little puckered asshole as my cock gently fucked her closer to womanhood. The longer I hunched her the hotter she got. She never came to orgasm but there will be time for that. The hotter and wetter she got the closer I came to orgasm. I could feel the stabbing pleasure shoot up my thighs and fill my balls, the cum was about to rush out of my well oiled nicely fucked cock. I pulled out at the last second and spilled my hot sticky cream on her tits and stomach. I fell back on top of her. We kissed and snuggled until the cum had dried. We took a shower together. I knew there would more days like this. She had barely started her education and she would be over here often. We worked on her project and I drove her home and took Cheryl up on that tea.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love And Inheritance Trials and tribulations on young mans way to adulthood.in Non-Erotic
Jonas Agonistes A veteran suffers into love.in Romance
More than a Substitute A single dad meets an extra-friendly preschool teacher.in Romance
Second Chances Widower saves homeless girl and gets a new family.in Romance
Eden Retired Soldiers find happiness together.in Romance
More Stories