All Comments on 'The Valentine's Day Ball'

by Olda Jardinier

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Communal fucking

sounds like one of those weird sects that live in America - usually controlled by some dominant male with several wives/mistresses and lots of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't imagine what the previous commenter was ranting about

This is an excellent story of a (very!) close-knit family, voluptuous mother Rose, mischievous daughter Violet, and fun-loving and ever-hard son Leif, and their adventures visiting the mother's ancestral village. This village is given up to one thing--the constant practice, really the worship, of sex. Cocks and cunts, balls and tits and assholes are the common property of everyone and they are all in continual use. No wonder Mother Rose's cunt's always been open to any and all available male members, most especially her own boy Leif's hard young cock. Leif's a fair-minded young guy, though, and he's always ready to plug his big cock up his sister Violet's sweet little slit as well as his mother Rose's fat wet puss. That boy's got more than enough creamy sperm in his hot young balls for both the family twats. The village is a great learning experience for Rose's kids. Violet gets lots of dick both fore and aft, and Leif gets all the hot twat his heart desires, as well as plenty of cock up his cute boyish butt and shoved in his mouth. Semen is the common currency in the village, Rose and Violet glory in getting it in every hole they have, while young Leif gives it and gets it every chance he has. The village is a sexual utopia, and I for one like it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous