The Valentine's Day Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's family made polite rounds of the hall visiting and meeting friends and introducing her children. Leif and Violet were kissed and embraced and openly fondled by those they met. Leif's young cock was hard as steel from the many hands that had grasped it in friendly attention. Many of the hands were very friendly as their owners invited him share a dance or time later in the evening, not a few were men. Violet was just as warmly received by those she met. She returned the kisses and tongues and enjoyed the caresses on her pert little breasts. It seemed to be an accepted greeting for one to lightly stroke her bare puss or firm bottom. It was done so casually that she accepted it as she would have an offered hand to grasp. Both her children noticed that Rose seemed to be very much at home with the intimate greetings and the exposed bodies and wondered what it must have like to have grown up in this place and have always attended meetings such as this.

Presently there was music and someone announced the first of the dances. The dances were of several types but most involved the men and women moving in lines through and passed each other. As they passed by the women would grasp the now hard cocks of the men as they turned and moved. The men in turn either cupped a bare breast or placed their hand over the women's exposed cunt. It took several dances before Leif and Violet became comfortable with the intricacies of the patterns and with the touches. Leif was trying to concentrate on the moves and not on the hand holding his dripping cock for fear that he might cum. The couples would often promenade each with a hand on the other's bare bottom or turn about each other while touching cock and cunt. They would side step together he cupping both of her bare breasts and she holding his hard cock in one hand and his bouncing balls in the other.

Between the called dances were some waltzes where the two partners had even more close intimate contact. Leif and his mother Rose were dancing one such waltz when the constant brushing of his dripping cock head on her bare cunt and being in room full of all but naked people, caused the crisis to be immediate. As Leif felt the discharge build he gasped in embarrassment and tried to pull away from his mother. Rose guessed the reason and quickly went to her knees there on the dance floor and took her son's now spurting cock into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and swallowed the hot cream shooting into her mouth. Around them the other dancers stopped and watched as this mother sucked her son's cock and then broke out into spontaneous applause. Leif had to steady himself by holding onto his mother's shoulders as he filled her mouth time and again.

When she could draw no more cream from her son's cock, Rose licked it clean and looked up at him with love in her eyes. She motioned for him to help her rise amid the laughter and applause. The dancers came then to kiss Rose's cheek and pat her son on the back, offering him congratulations for a job well done.

The mother and son display seemed to be a signal for others as soon there were many cocks in many mouths. Women were assisted to nearby chairs where they spread wide their legs while a son or brother or husband knelt there to tongue their wet cunts. People still danced or visited around the great room but many were now otherwise occupied. Leif sat to rest and looked around to see couples adjust themselves so that she could sit on his cock, some facing her lover and others facing away perhaps to watch others or to accept another cock in her mouth. Across the room a woman leaned over a chair while her lover pushed his cock into her from behind. The view served to renew his cock to hardness.

Violet was captured from her dancing partner of the moment by her grandfather. He brought her an empty bench by Leif and turning her about was about to lower her onto his cock. Rose come to them and held her daughter's face in her hands as she kissed her pink lips.

"Violet darling, and you Leif," she said, "look around this room. Do you see all the love? All of these wonderful people are going to show how much they love each other by openly sharing their bodies. Many of these are my friends and relatives and they may ask you to share your self with them. They will love you as I have shown you and no one will ask to do anything they aren't willing to do in return. But the choice is yours whether you accept or not. No one will force you. They mean only to love you."

"But look closely at those you see now." She continued, "This first partnering is family. In the Village, the first time one makes love at a gathering like this is always within the family. This shows everyone that family is foremost in our love. They are the ones that have taught us how to make love and how to share that love. Love is never wrong and sharing love is the best part of loving. Your grandfather is about to show you and all of these other families how much he loves you. Show him your love too."

Rose had a tear in her eye as she guided her daughter back. She took her father's dripping hard cock and held it to Violet's tight pink puss as she helped her settle down on it. Once Grandfather's cock was deeply lodged in Violet's wet pussy, Rose came to the front of the fucking couple. She again cupped Violet's sweet face and kissed her lips, probing with her tongue. Covering her face with kisses and then her long slim neck, Rose kissed her way to her daughter's pink nipples and sucked and tongued them. She then knelt down and spread Violet and her father's legs wider and began to lick the flowing juices as they gathered at her daughter's cock filled pussy opening.

Leif watched as his mother sucked his fucking sister and stroked his renewed hard cock. He looked as his grandmother joined the family tableau. Grandmother knelt and replaced his hand with hers and her mouth as they watched the lovers fuck beside them. Rose felt her skirt lifted over her bottom and looked to see that it was her mother as she sucked on Leif's cock. She felt the fingers explore her wet cunt and probe inside. Moist clear oil was taken and spread on her tight bottom opening and a finger inserted there too. Grandmother sucked her grandson and fingered her daughter's cunt and bottom, fucking her wet fingers in and out.

Leif's grandmother lifted off his cock then and pulled him up. She stoked his wet dripping cock with a smile as she whispered in his ear. Leif dropped to the floor and on his knees came to his mother's bare bottom. Grandmother took his cock and using it as a tool worked it in his mother's wet cunt and then guided it to her lubricated bottom. She pushed on Leif's bottom and his cock until he was buried fully in his mother's open bottom hole. Grandmother laughed then at the wonderful sight. Her husband was fucking his granddaughter as his daughter sucked them while she in turn was being fucked in the bottom by her son. It was delightful to behold. All around them were other loving families fucking and sucking and sharing love with each other while showing everyone what family love truly was.

Feeling only a little left out Grandmother went to Violet and began to kiss and suck on her pretty little breasts. Soon she felt hands on her `as the others bought her into the play. Leif and his mother both managed to find a place for loving fingers in her open cunt and bottom. Grandfather had been fondling both of his granddaughter's breasts now spared one hand for his loving wife as he reached underneath to knead a still firm full breast as it hung down.

Soon the family of lovers brought the moment of joy to each other. Grandfather sighed and began to fill Violet's little puss with his hot cream. Rose sucked and licked the combined juices of her father and daughter as Violet let down her clear sweet nectar and Grandfather overfilled her pink cup. Leif gasped his release and shot charges of liquid love into his mother's bottom even as he felt her shudder as she too reached her climax. Grandmother felt her own flood over the fingers of Rose and Leif as much from the incredible loving moment as the fucking in her cunt and bottom.

The loving family came together in a kiss that slid from one cream wet mouth to another. They licked lips clean and sucked tongues until the juices of love were equally shared by all. As they sat back and rested they could see all about them the room was full of couples and family groups combined in every manner loving. Gasps of completions were all about them and words of encouragement. Pronouncements of love were given over spurting cocks and flooding cunts. Many exclamations of joy were muffled by a mouth filled with erupting cock or cut off by the sudden filling with clear cunt nectar.

Presently those quick to recover were moving about the ballroom in search of new partners. The younger people started a new series of dances which involved pauses where a dance partner was to kneel and kiss the cock or cunt offered, couples would stop long enough for the women to be lifted up onto the cock of the man and then dance away a turn or two. Most of the dance was designed to mix the couples as often as possible. More sedate partiers wandered the room and watched or participated in some of the groups. Around the walls sat those resting and watching, most were stroking themselves to renewed life or just for the pleasure in the view.

Leif and his sister Violet happily joined the dancers and noticed that many of the revelers were gradually shedding their clothing. This seemed to allow greater freedom for others to touch them. It wasn't uncommon for a couple to drop out of the pattern to find a place on a nearby bench to fuck each other. Both the brother and sister had many partners through the evening. Being new they were invited to join couples and groups all around the room.

Leif discovered that it was to his advantage not to stay with any one partner long enough to have to cum. He could suck or fuck a few strokes until he felt the crisis and then withdraw to rest until he was able to continue. His mother had taught him well in satisfying others with his tongue or fingers so that they did not feel abandoned before completion. He gladly accepted what was given him in return from women and men alike.

Violet was able to enjoy her self more completely and readily let down her juices over many tongues and cocks. She was offered a cock or cunt to suck every time she took a cock into her pink little puss. She happily accepted the somewhat smaller cocks of two younger twins into both her puss and bottom rose while their father shot his cream into her mouth. The mother completed the family devotion by sucking her sons juices from Violet's running openings.

The climax of the evening came with the announcement that as such a good time was being had and spirits were so high that a special arrangement would be formed. Rose gathered her children to her and whispered what was about to happen. They were more than willing to participate. Everyone began to remove the rest of their clothing if they were not already naked until the room was filled with bare bodies. At this point people began to gather in the center of the room. The naked bodies pressed closer and closer until they were surrounded, being touched on every side. Hands passed over breasts of every size, bottoms round and soft and firm and hard, cocks long and thick and smaller and smoother, hard and dripping. Every cunt was touched and stroked and every bottom was opened and explored, as every cock was squeezed and every sack of balls was hefted and handled.

All of the participants had each hand on a different person and were often being felt by several people at once. Violet at first felt confined and then a moment of panic as the bodies crowded closer and closer but then the hands covered her and her hands were guided to wet cunts and oil slick cocks. The mass of lovers moved like a pool slowly stirred. Always a new naked body to touch, always new hands caressing, probing fingers finding wet places to explore, until one was lost in the complete sensuality of the moment. As each person passed and touched they also offered their mouths and tongues until everyone's face was wet with kisses.

At some magic time in the swirling of bodies a point of over load was reached and seemingly of one mind the group fell into a mass of naked lust. Every cunt was filled with a hard cock or a wet tongue. Every bottom was probed by a seeking cock, a licking tongue, or wet fingers. Mouths went over cocks of every size as they came out of cunts and bottoms. Open cunts were sucked empty of juices and filled again. Every lover was loving more than one lover. Leif plunged his cock into yet another cunt as he held a cunt and it's fucking cock in one hand and someone sucked the wet fingers of his other hand. He felt the probing of a cock at his bottom and relaxed to take it in. None of the lovers stayed with him long enough to cum but moved on to others. Violet was being fucked in her tight little bottom as someone else sucked her puss. Her mouth was full of cock as were both of her hands. But only for a short time until they too moved on.

Rose carefully stepped over the scattered naked bodies until she found her son and daughter. They had somehow ended together and Rose looked down at them with tears and love. Violet lay with her brother's soft cock just fallen from her mouth, still connected by a string of his cum. Her leg was thrown over her brother's chest and was leaking cream down over his cheek. They had clearly enjoyed themselves. Her own body showed the same signs, cunt and bottom both coated in spent cream. She couldn't recall how long it had been that she had swallowed so much sperm from cocks and cunts alike.

Rose gently awakened her children and led them to where their grandparents were waiting. They had gathered up the discarded clothes and putting on their cloaks over still naked bodies the family walked slowly home.

The rest of the night and most of the following morning they spent in the same bed, all sleeping with satisfied smiles. It had been a memorable Valentine's Day Ball indeed.

12