All Comments on 'The Veil'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CriosCrios7 months ago

Wow! Definitely NOT a happy ending. Truly horrific. Thanks!

technofrog2002technofrog20027 months ago

OMG that was so dark and truly scary. Very well written but not your usual style. I’m not usually into horror but it was so fascinating I couldn’t put it down.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy7 months ago

Beautifully written. A powerful portrayal of grief and the sacrifices we're willing to make to find relief from the pain of loss. I was desperate for Cat not to ignore her instincts and the many repeated warnings of doom, but I also understood the grief that compelled her to ignore those warnings. You have a real gift for creating evocative horror stories. "Helen"---which feels like a horror story to me even though it's posted in SF/Fantasy---is another great example. Terrific work. I look forward to your next story.

tennesseeredtennesseered7 months ago

Made my hair stand on end. Even more than Helen. Strong work.

DianaLunaDianaLuna7 months ago

Another reason why you are one of my favorite writers! Love this one and how deftly you blended horror and genuine eros. Wonderful work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***