All Comments on 'The Visitor's Surprises'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story

I wish you had said that they had an open relationship in there marriage then the cheating he and the woman would have been over looked.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Thank God not all adults are stuck...

in the mud! It's so nice to see people who are willing and able to give and receive pleasure with each other. This story brought back some wonderful memories. Thank You, R1.

Thank you.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 16 years ago
What a...

...delightful story! Wonderful theme, well thought out, tastefully written. Very nice! I never thought I would enjoy a story that contained "we fucked and fucked and fucked", but this one had enough additional detail to compensate! nicely done.

mortismortisalmost 16 years ago
Great story lots of solid sex

Nice to read a good sex story. Overall I want to see where this one can head.

slowhaandsslowhaandsover 15 years ago
Great Start

I really enjoyed the story from a stroking perspective.

My only real comment is his complete lack of hesitance at fucking his wife's best friend. Nothing in the story sounded like they had an open relationship before this so it struck me that almost all happily married men would have resisted the temptation for at least a while and then experienced some guilt afterwards. The essence of cheating is in the lie and he was shamelessy prepared to lie about the weekend.

Good stroking story though. Now that they have an open relationship you have laid the foundation from some really hot follow on stories

Looking forward to them

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
What's a little sharing among friends???

Not my usual cup of tea, but this was a really good tale!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A VISITOR WITH PRESENTS

and it wasnt even a holiday. TK U MLJ LV NV

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
Late Problem

In your next-to-last paragraph, conversation with Trish about Kim suddenly becomes one with Kim. ("Kim then said...") Makes you spend the next while wondering who she's talking about that had the "really good time."

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
For a while

I thought this story was not a LW story, but then I began to realize how it would end. Another Romantic1 5-star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Anon - "What a pile of pompous garbage."

This 'Typical Brit' lists his location as 'Florida and Maine.' I think that makes him a Typical Yank!

Open your eyes before you open your Anglophobe mouth in future.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
I wondered!

But you did well masking Kim's tells, regardless of how 'obvious' it might seem to some.

The story was erotic and yet a bit sad: given how attached he became it seemed that he had lost something unique.

I wonder if there's more with these two (since they're obviously the same name but different people from your first story).

Jason

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
OK, but pointless

No drama, no human emotion, just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't know about this one.

Well written. However, we just screw and screw and screw. No emotion, no feelings, especially for Bart and Kim. OK, Kim did confess that she'd encouraged it after the fact, but that didn't figure in his decision to do what he did because he didn't know about it. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Visitors Surprise

I just loved reading, and then rereading this story. Felt so right the way it unfolded and then the ending.Great !

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Old

Old lesbian fling? That's one vision that I can pass on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every man should love this story. I did, and i would have attempted many of the things that were in this story. But no man in reality, wants to think about possibly what his wife may have been up to in another town if she in fact gave her friend permission to fuck her husband. Guess i am a typical male, love to have my cake and eat it too. My wife is a prude, likes her pussy ate, but is a bitch about giving blow jobs. I'm about standard length, 7 inches when hard and when i roll her legs up on my shoulders i can hit bottom against her cervix and she says its painful sometimes. We are older and she doesn't enjoy making love much any more. So it would be real fun to find a playmate like the lady in this story.

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

"But no man in reality, wants to think about possibly what his wife may have been up to in another town if she in fact gave her friend permission to fuck her husband" Ditto.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous