The Visitor's Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

In late afternoon, we cleaned up a bit and put on bathing suits and went for a walk along the beach. Kim went in swimming to try to remove the wet spot that kept forming in the crotch of her bathing suit. I laughed and joined her.

We hugged and walked with our arms around each other. We were two lovers experiencing the delight in each other's company. Others watched us, possibly with envy that they didn't have such a relationship.

After our walk we returned to the house. We rinsed off the sand and took a dip in the pool, then I got out a bottle of wine and we sat and had our hors d'oeuvres on the patio. The sun eventually set. We'd been talking for hours.

I suggested dinner at a more casual spot than the night before. We both dressed down and headed out. Mattison's was where we went for dinner. They had a four-piece rock band that was belting out some great music into their outdoor restaurant. We sat off to the side and watched the scene for a while and then we even danced a few numbers.

Our moves on the dance floor soon became lewd; I thought we might get asked to leave. Kim grabbed my hips and pulled me into her from the front and then from the back. There was no doubt that we were acting out the dance of love only without the prick-pussy connection. Kim's good looks were sufficient to attract attention on their own; her moves with me while we were dancing just capped off the evening. Even the band members were smiling with that "someone's gonna get laid tonight" look.

Eventually, we left. Instead of heading right home we went down by the marina and city park. There was usually a pretty mellow guitar player there at one of the bars, and his music carried across the whole park. We walked along near O'Leary's and finally found a park bench in dark corner of the park where we could hear some guitar music, but had some privacy.

We started necking and petting. I could feel Kim's breasts through her thin dress; she wasn't wearing a bra. I sucked on her nipples through the fabric of the dress bringing them to full erection. Kim moaned. She reached down and started to massage the growing lump in my pants; I responded to her efforts by developing a genuine boner. After checking that no one else was around, she unzipped me and pried my cock out of my pants.

She then leaned over and started to give me a great blowjob. I couldn't believe this was happening in the park only a hundred yards from O'Leary's. At one point, she came up and said, "You'd better tell me if anyone is coming. I don't want to get arrested." We both laughed and she dove back down onto my cock. I lay back and enjoyed the moment.

I enjoyed her ministrations, but really wanted to cum in her pussy. I suggested that she mount me. We both looked around to test our aloneness again, and then she hiked up her dress, pulled her knickers to one side and mounted me. I guided my penis into her warm sheath. She let the dress drop again. Anyone passing by might wonder, but they wouldn't be sure whether we were fucking or not.

We then started a gentle rolling thrusting into each other. I fondled her breasts through the fabric of her dress or reached in through the front. We kissed and smoothed. We started telling each other what might happen if we were caught. In one scenario, someone came along and joined us, a male that proceeded to fuck her harder and longer than I was. Or, in another story, the interloper was a female that ate us both out and had a juicy cunt we both got to eat. We carried on our dirty talk as she called it until it became clear that we were getting close to orgasm.

I reached under her dress and started to massage her clit with my hand as I fondled her breasts with the other, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She panted at me, "I'm ready when you are." And, I was too, so I exploded into her. We both moaned and threw back our heads, clutching on to each other.

Gradually, our heartbeats came back to normal. While we were coupled and nuzzling one another, another couple strolled by. We couldn't see their faces, but everyone was very quiet as they passed. Kim giggled after they were gone.

We uncoupled and I tucked my sopping cock back into my pants. The front of my pants all around the zipper was covered with pussy juice and cum. Well, so much for being in public for the evening. Kim pulled her panties over her vagina in an effort to quell the leakage problem I'd left her with. She smoothed her dress down and we strolled back to the car, avoiding the harsh lights near the restaurant and bar.

Back home we stripped off our clothes and went for a swim in the darkened pool again. The water was warm and loving, and so were we to one another. Again, we floated on our backs holding hands and looking at the night sky. After a while we dried off and went back inside.

We went to bed, and with some effort from Kim, I again got hard and entered her. We had a slow fuck, lying side by side, telling each other how much we cared for each other and how we didn't want this night or visit to ever end. Eventually, we both climaxed. We remained coupled and cuddled into each other, shut our eyes, and let sleep wash over us.

Morning came too soon. Her flight was at two o'clock, so we had to leave for the airport by noon. We took an early swim in the pool, dried off, and made love one last time.

We were aroused by one another by the time we came inside, so starting our love session was an easy task. We started to love in her bedroom, but then I had an idea. I told her I wanted to fuck her in every room in the house, making at least few strokes into her warm pussy in every one.

We frolicked along building a set of memories I could draw upon regardless of which room I was in. We did a simple fuck in the living room on the sofa, somewhat daring since if anyone had come to the front door we were on display. We hit the other bedrooms too. She mounted me in the exercise room and while I pumped iron, she pumped me.

In the family room, we used the big leather chairs. She again mounted me and we humped while the chairs swiveled and rocked. We fucked in the garage with her sitting in the hood of my car and me in front of her stroking back and forth. In the kitchen, she let me eat her as she sat on the kitchen bar and then I fucked her as she sat on one of the bar stools.

We returned to the bedroom where we then settled down to some serious fucking, as she said. She pushed me down and proceeded to suck on my cock some. She came up for air once and said, "I so enjoy tasting myself on you. What a rare opportunity." She then slurped down on me again, taking me all the way into her throat.

After she decided I was "done", she moved up and did her little slithering down my cock routine she had done the first time we mated. She placed my penis at the entrance to her vagina and then in little up and down motions slowly engulfed first the mushroomed head and then little by little my entire cock.

She started with only minimal contact; just the tip of my penis brushing her labia. Then she'd sink down, extending her downward journey only slightly further on each down stroke. She did this penetration very slowly and with great attention to detail. Occasionally, she would twist or jerk her body to the side to enhance the feeling and remove some sense of predictability.

Finally, her body made full contact with mine, our pubic areas mashing together. We had fucked and fondled so much that we were both already damp with each other's juices so we sort of sloshed together as we finally coupled.

I was rigid and knew I was against her cervix when we really pressed together. We started our thrusting in and out of each other, lavishing attention on each other. I paid particular attention to Kim's breasts and clit. She seemed to enjoy watching me do her from her position above me.

Our love making finally took us over the top. I spurted my semen into her canal, but kept pumping until seconds later she arched away from me in orgasmic bliss. She fell atop my welcoming form and I cuddled her into me, my cock still inside her. She pulsed her pussy muscles every now and then, "To remind me that she was alive", she said.

Finally, she got up and headed to the shower. I went off and joined her. We cleaned each other very well. I gave her a shampoo and condition job with a very sensual massage as well. She said this was special, as her hair stylist never paid this much attention to her. I continued to polish her breasts lest they become dull and lose their luster.

We dried and I combed and blew dry Kim's hair according to her directions. Finally, we dressed, Kim finished packing, and we headed to the airport. We stopped for lunch at the same restaurant we'd used her first day.

"What do you think Trish would say if she knew about our tryst?" Kim asked with a sly grin.

"Well, she told me to entertain you and keep you happy," I retorted. "What would Bart say?"

"He told me to have a good time too," Kim ventured. "It's ashamed sex has so many stigmas attached to it. Couldn't we just do it with whomever we found interesting without all the ballyhoo about it?"

"Actually, Trish might approve," I speculated. "She's become very open minded about life. I've told her to follow her bliss if she ever found someone she'd like a fling with. I just want her to come home to me."

"Oh, I love you so," Kim said as she squeezed my hand. "Sometime, in the future, we'll do all this again. Maybe we'll even have Trish and Bart join us."

"Well, that would be an interesting event," I speculated. "How could we make that happen?"

"That'll be our homework," Kim said, "to figure out how to create a foursome or threesome so we can pick up where we left off this morning."

We continued our animated speculation on the way to the airport. I dropped her curbside. We stood tightly clutching each other until it was finally time to leave. People stared. Our kisses were warm, our love genuine, and we both shed tears at our parting.

*****

I cleaned up the house again and restored everything to its pristine condition. Even with the change of linens, it took the better part of a day for the aroma of sex to leave the guest bedroom. I kept going in there an inhaling just to remember the last three days.

Trish came home two days later, reporting that her mother had been restored to great health only because of her attention. I was, of course, feeling guilty so I was especially attentive. After she unpacked she declared "wine time". I poured us some wine and prepared hors d'oeuvres and we went out to enjoy the patio.

"So," Trish asked, "what'd you think of Kim? Isn't she a sweetheart?"

"Yes, she was easy to be with," I ventured. My guilt was making me wonder where this conversation might turn. "Her relatives seemed nice. If they lived closer we might find them fun to socialize with," I said, trying to steer the conversation slightly.

"Did you fuck in the pool?" Trish asked with a sly grin. I had a mouthful of wine at that second and I coughed and sprayed it all across the patio table. "What?" I blurted out. Trish laughed.

"Well, I knew you two would really hit it off. I just figured you didn't need me around to help it along; maybe next time." Trish paused thoughtfully and then in a quieter voiced said, "She and I, in college, you know, sort of had our own thing going when we roomed together." I was gawking again and absolutely speechless. This was my prim middle-aged wife admitting to me after thirty years, that she'd had a lesbian relationship in college with the woman I had just fucked for three days.

"I thought you'd enjoy her too," She went on in a more jaunty tone; my mouth was still agape. "Kim's been in a long dry spell with Bart, her husband. So I thought you'd be just what she needed. I did give her permission you know."

Trish still had a smirk on her face. I remained speechless, although I did try to say something but only strangled noises came from my vocalizations. Kim then said, "I talked to her on my cell phone this morning from the airport. She said she really had a good time -- a REALLY GOOD time. Nice to know you still can rise to the occasion." I sat stupefied by the sudden turn of events and admissions. I'd been caught red-handed with my hand in the cookie jar. She went on, "She'll be back in two months by the way, and this time you'll have to give the two of us a really good time."

Trish rose and came around the table and gave me a big kiss with lots of tongue action, something we'd been neglecting to do for one another for a long time. She then unbuttoned her blouse, unsnapped her bra and thrust her breasts into my face. "Get going," she said as she leaned into me. 'I've been horny all week thinking about what the two of you were doing."

###

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers