All Comments on 'To Ease The Need Ch. 02'

by wildcat1971_2000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Improvement

Salutations, the "undiscovered gem", sapphire, is back again. Yes I have big enough of an ego to say that =) This is definately better than the rape story. I'm sorry to say that, but Come On! She pratically put the lust and deire in his head through his mind. There wasn't much description about his natural arousal. What? Does he have a low livedo? Ain't that a boring bitch! A noble vampire gives the victim a choice of wanting to do the deed. If she was in such a hurry to calm her bloodlust why didn't she just have her servant provide her fluids? Why make a corpse out of that poor man? She isn't very organized in her killings, just random. Makes her skill seem amateur. If she also wanted to make a dead man that day she should have chose someone vulgar, and not have sex... She CAN DO IT LATER WITH HER OWN LOVER! Your bitch, yes I'll degrade her, I hate her with all of my bloody heart! She has a lover. But she only spent one day associated with him while he was mortal!!!! They have many lifetimes in darkness to live out! She should have given him time and not be so rash about her desicion! This was an emotional piece of crap! The Sex was yuuuummmmyyy... mmmmmmm.... But this didn't pull my heart strings. In the first installment you degraded her ruthless killer inscint with the anticipation of her new lover. You gave us him, but he should have been a suprise not known about in order to ensure that the change in her character would have been more apparent. Forming a better contrast from a killing whore drone from the first one to a tender, passionate Queen of Love in the sequel. And no God has not forsaken her, the world will end some day so even vampires don't have enternity. That's just a poetic phrase. And when the vampires die they get their souls back... I hope... Even so, coulda been their choice to embrace darkness, their own fault, or forced upon them like Michael's was. Either way if they were good in a former life God will welcome them back. God doesn't just dissapear completely. If you took the time to read my two rants all the better for you. I really feel like being a bitch right now, since I usually write sweet comments for stories, but unless that Spawn of Satan gets her act together, I will fume about that disgrace and waste of dead vampire flesh! She's not noble, or that intelligant, just a normal boring vampire with a twist, she's a complete bitch! Convince me she is or that she's not. Either way, I NEED MORE DRAMA! More tragic romance into your stories. You may see my other comments, in each one I mention I'm a virgin, try to match my comments if your bored. It pays to be anonymous. Here I give to you my deepest apologies on insulting your character, and grieve for her lack of sparkle. She holds poitential for growth as you have shown me in this piece. I do however love Micheal already cuz of her appreaction, he must be quite the catch, except for the fact he cut right to the chase, typical male. Then again it is a short story so it makes sense. Keep up this saga, I'm overeager to see what becomes of it. Apologies for the lengthly rambling critic. If only I could be a lady of the night. *sigh* A girl can only dream... But I would be a NOBLE vampire. But elves are cool too. Okay I must go indulge in my fanatical fantasies. *whoosh* I just flew out my window, so Adios Amigos, the bitch inspired me to do some hunting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Impressively moving - I can't think of a better way to put it.

Beautiful personalities you've animated - I look forward to seeing what grows, if more chapters are posted someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous