All Comments on 'Used'

by luvgoth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
true story

every word in this story is true. about two months ago i had spent a couple of hours at a popular porno peeep show/theatre. there just wasnt much action and my cock was raging from watching a shemale movie. i love them. i thoroughly enjoy eating pussy, fucking and sucking cock...i loveeverything except scat although it is thrilliong to tongue fuck that that outrageious little brown hole. men are surprised and delioghtedf, women go crazy if they relax and let you do it. as i started out of the parking lot, i saw a pickup truck pull in and before i got in my car, park next to me. i saw blonde hair and hoiped it was one of the women who occasionally showed up for some piublic cock sucking and sometimes, fucking. when the person got out, i saw it was a tall, slutty dress shemale. i walked behindher and cupped her ass. she stopped and asked me to help her attach one of her stocking legs where the snap had slipped lose. as i worked on it, she rubbed her cock against my wrist. i wass on fire. i used my readmission and the ticket seller thought she wasa female and she came in free. she told me she wasfrom kalamazoo and this was her first timehere. i guided her to a booth. she leaned againsat a wall and i grabbed her ass. she twisted away from me but pulled out one of the longest cocks i have ever seen, but very thing. i pulled it into my mouth and she immediately started shaking. i felt her cock twitch and she said 'you want it"? no way i could stop and she poured spurt after spurt of sweet tasting cum iunto my mouth, then leaned back againsay the wall, breathing hard and sahaking. i started to reach for her but she left the booth. the ticked seller later told me she practically ran out. i hope i diudnt make a MISTAKE GULPING DOWN THAT SWEET CUM. I THINK SHE USED ME, BUT I COULDNT HELP IT. I GUESS I AM JUST A CUM SLOT WHORE. USE ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You love it..

Let's face it, sucking some nice juicy tits and then then a nice juicy cock is the best way to be used. And if a good suck does get you off, then a nice fuck up the ass should do it anyway. Used? My ass, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous