All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 05'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Hot danm

So glad my eye was caught by this chapter and I went back to read the whole thing. I don't really have many words of encouragement only because your writing is amazing enough to... can't even really type anything, cqtm.

Your writing is extremely good, and I at least will definitely keep reading, and check out what else you have, just not right now. I'm not the main character and have human amounts of stamina xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

found some of your older works and i think i have worked my way through all of them.

please never stop writing.

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks, I really try and write as well as I can with the time I can spare. I have tests to study for and the next chapter might not be as long, it probably will take a while as well. I appreciate the comments and feedback and consider that always when I look for ways to improve my writing and the story in general.

Also I'm sorry this lit page was cut the way it was. The preview only had four pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

oh wow ,amazing what else can i say . keep going please , thanks so much

QuazziQuazziover 7 years ago
Can't wait to see where this goes...

Loving this series. Very interested on how Jeanie's cock it's changing it's size. Could it be it's because she's using it too much? Maybe it's magically shifting to her lover's desired size? I look forward to seeing this question plus more answered soon!

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years agoAuthor
Answers

Quazzi, you won't have to wait much longer. Chapters 6 and 7 shed a lot of light and the story will come to the forefront. I foresee perhaps concluding by chapter 8 or 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read!

It is so exciting and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

The story is fun and wild, you definitely bring the reader into the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES