Witches of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, like this we can use massage oil," Karina said. She stooped and picked up a bottle that she had set under the table, and drizzled some oil over Irina's lower back and ass. Using her hands and her forearms, she quickly spread the oil over Irina's skin. Then she drizzled more oil and used her fingers to cover every milimeter of Irina's skin and even the crack of her ass.

Even after copious oil was applied, she spent an extra few minutes massaging Irina's ass, encouraged by moans and praise the entire time. The whole scene was getting me so aroused, I thought my cock would start poking up out of my jeans, if not tear them right open. Yet it was still tightly encased in my jeans, I only squirmed to keep the denim from cutting off my circulation. Each time I moved, I pushed blood into it by flexing and unflexing my PC muscles, which I found made it throb deliciously. It took a lot of willpower not to start beating off. I really tried, but within the first minute of watching the "nude massage," I just had to put a hand on my thigh, surreptitiously squeezing my frenulum through my jeans as I watched. I mostly stared at Karina's flexing rear end, mesmerized by the promise of what was encased in those tight little navy blue shorts.

In touching it, I realized with surprise that my cock wasn't nearly as long as I could have sworn it was. It still felt good though, so I continued to massage my tip in time to the way Karina was squeezing Irina's thighs.

Karina was explaining that this was a key area to watch out for soreness. She asked Irina to flip over so that she could do her quads. Irina did so, at the same time putting her bare breasts on display. Irina murmured something about tightness in her groin area, and before I knew it, Karina was standing there rubbing Irina's pussy with one hand, and her other hand was clasped with Irina's. The smell of arousal was unmistakable, as was the slick rhythmic sound of a pussy being fingered. Irina moaned and bucked her hips up against Karina's rapidly moving fingers.

I couldn't help but pull out my cock at that point. I had to stroke it. My erection had clearly gotten smaller than it had been just an hour earlier. It looked average in every way. I was too aroused to be disappointed.

Irina let out a cry, bucking wildly. She pulled the towel down to her crotch as she came, sopping up her gushing fluids before she made a mess of the table. Once she had gathered herself, she sat up to kiss Karina, their tongues swapping places and exploring deeply. I groaned at the sight and jerked my cock a little faster.

"That was incredible," Irina said, shuddering through another small climax as she glanced over at me and saw me jerking off. "Thank you, Karina," she said, looking into the dark-haired girl's eyes. "Would you still like to give my girlfriend a massage? I understand if you're not into T-girls, but you really know how to give massages and I'm sure Jeanie needs one."

"Oh, she definitely needs one," Karina panted. "Like she said, she mostly does cardio, so her legs aren't used to resistance training like what you get on the machines." She turned to see me standing up, with my jeans down around my knees and my cock jutting out from my crotch, drooling precum onto her carpet.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it," she said in hushed tones. "It's so much bigger than I imagined. You didn't say it was this big!"

"It's not scary big though," I said reassuringly, confident that I had an average penis. I certainly wasn't happy with my mysteriously diminished size, but I intended to take advantage of the situation. Irina noticed the change as well, although like me she seemed unwilling to take me aside so that we could discuss it in private, at least until later.

Karina was fixated on my cock. She walked over to me, never taking her lovely eyes off of it. She then squatted down on her haunches in front of me, resting one knee on the ground for stability, to get a closer look.

"Let me just see it, um, satisfy my curiosity, oh please don't be embarrassed," she murmured, staring fixatedly. She licked her lips, and I almost lost it.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to distract with it, but I thought I should go ahead and get nude for the massage, and I couldn't find a towel."

After a moment, she looked up at me, eyes wide. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, trying desperately to memorize the sight of her on her knees by my cock.

"I'm sorry for jilling your friend off like that. I don't know what came over me. Please understand, I'm not trying to steal her from you or anything!"

"I don't mind! I really enjoyed watching, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"It's a good thing we have such a strong relationship, Jeanie and I, or she would probably be insanely jealous over a little fingerbang," Irina said.

"Good thing," Karina murmured almost inaudibly, as she studied my hard-on from every angle.

"Hey, maybe you won't feel so awkward with her unusual genitals if you just get familiar with them, take a closer look," Irina said. "Jeanie, do you mind?"

"I -- no! Me no mind!" I stammered, catching my breath as the ravishing beauty brought her lips near my dripping crown. She licked them unconsciously, pouted, then pulled away. She wetted them with her tongue again and again as she knelt there, as if wracked with the temptation to suck my throbbing pole. All the while, she collected my pre in her cupped palm, without touching my cock. Irina and I just watched her do that for a minute, neither of us speaking to break the silence.

Finally Karina spoke.

"I'm sorry, I just, you don't have to be -- unh, smells so good," she muttered, dizzy with arousal. Seeing her in such a state turned me on to the point where I leaked even more precum.

"Can't let it all get on the rug," she murmured, glancing down at the growing puddle of pre in her hand. Still, she kept looking at my cock from every angle. When she tried to look under my balls, I reached down and lifted them up and away so that she could get an unobstructed view of my pussy lips. "Oh, wow, she does have both. You're so lucky," she said.

"Believe me, I'm always thanking my lucky stars," Irina chimed in. "I treat Jeanie like a queen. We have so much fun! I wish you could play with her cock someday, but then, you better just forget I asked! Yes, forget it! It's so weird, I wouldn't want to weird you out."

"I don't think she's weirded out, Iri," I said. Peering down between my breasts and just beyond my cock, I could see Karina's face and a palmful of clear pre in her hand. She seemed entranced by the dangling clear strand of unbroken fluid.

Irina saw the way Karina was spacing out, and seemed determined to keep the silence at bay with more praise of my cock's unusual vitality.

"Oh, and the way her cum tastes, I just, uh, well, nevermind."

"Hmm?" Karina murmured, half dazed.

"Ahh, I suppose I should tell you. It's good, that's not just something I say to make her feel good about all the times she's cum in my mouth." I rolled my eyes at Irina's hyperbole. She made it sound like we'd been dating a long time, when we only really had sex for the first time the day before. She seemed to have a gift for prevarication.

"I've sampled a few this past year, until I met Jeanie. Now I'm spoiled, and I can never go back. Even my boyfriend who I adore, is just, bleck! No more! Jeanie here actually tastes better than good, she's like some kind of mildly sweet pudding or topping! I swear! Besides that, the feelings we share are just so intense every time I suck her cock to orgasm, it's no different than making love," Irina went on. "When I'm blowing her, I usually just frig myself and I would have no problem if she left it at that, but then Jeanie always seems to have a second wind, and a third! So she'll fuck me into the mattress, and then I cum non stop, more or less of course. We have such a great sex life. She just pounds me like a jackhammer, putting all that cardio to good use, you know. She has me literally squirting and creaming all over the place. We make a huge damn mess," she chuckled.

"That's incredible," Karina murmured, still gazing at my erection. She was so spellbound, I wondered if she actually had come under a spell, except no one could have possibly cast anything. Then it dawned on me that all of Irina's dirty talking was probably getting Karina extra horny and curious.Right on, Iri! Holy shit she's ready to fuck ME! I should just command her to start sucking, and get ready pump a load right into that pretty mouth!

She just gazed at my cock, and I could see the anxiety in her expression, as though time was running out and she just wanted to keep looking at it. She also still had her hand out, cupped to catch my steady trickle of precum. "So much precum, it's amazing!"

"Yes, it certainly is messy," Irina said, letting out an exaggerated sigh as though to transition to another topic. "Well Karina, you've seen my favorite cock in the whole wide world. So now you know what makes me drop my panties. Haha! I know, I'm such a pervert, but I don't care! Jeanie, don't keep her waiting any longer, get on the table and let her give you a massage. Again, thank you so much Karina. You just go ahead, I'll run and get a towel to help cover Jeanie up."

I took a step past Karina towards the table, and only then did Karina finally stand. She kept her hand cupped, still holding about a palmful worth of pre in her palm, seemingly unwilling to part with it. She seemed a little zoned out, or shocked. In my gut, I sensed she was overwhelmed, but in a good way. So rather than fuss over her, I simply walked over to the massage table and lay down on my stomach. Before putting my face into the headrest, I looked over at Karina and noticed her surreptitiously lick the precum out of her palm. She was turned away to prevent me from seeing exactly what she was doing, but it was quite obvious. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her whole body quiver and she dropped to her knees.

"Ugghh! Fuck, hold on a sec," she said, getting back up shakily. "You two are just something else, you know that? So fucking hot!" She came over to me and began to give me a back rub, but after about twenty seconds of lackluster massaging, she asked me to turn over.

"Don't worry, I've got this," Irina said, having just returned with a towel. She stepped up to the other side of the massage table and draped the towel over my hips. "Dickgirls this hot still freak out a majority of people. Jeanie is all horny, and I'll just help her to cum if you don't mind. Otherwise, she could get blue balls."

"Really?"

"Oh, she gets backed up very easily when I tease her too much. There's just so much sperm in those balls, it gets very painful. Here, let me--"

"Don't worry! It's okay, I don't mindat all taking care of it myself. I'm the one giving the massage here." Karina said, stripping down naked as she spoke.

"Really? Oh wow Karina, thank you!" I said as I moved the towel aside. "Iri, can you believe it?"

"Too amazing! Wow!" was all she could say, but I could see the thrill in her eyes and the satisfaction of a perfectly executed plan.

The fitness model took my achingly hard shaft gingerly in her right hand and squeezed gently. I smiled at her and saw a questioning look in her eyes. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Stroke it up and down," I encouraged. "You've been with guys before, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I never a dickgirl. Is it sensitive? I don't want to hurt it, and actually I haven't given a handjob in I don't know how long. I'm sorry if I'm not doing it right."

"Not to worry, I'm not delicate at all. You're doing fine, and it's easy. Just start stroking very slowly, while squeezing, and get faster gradually."

"Like this?" she asked, stroking my cock about once every two seconds, going all the way down and all the way up.

"Urgh, that's good, but careful with the crown there. Until I'm lubed up, it's better if you keep your fingers firmly on the foreskin. Yes, there, that's better."

"I'm sorry! Okay, what do I do next?" Karina seemed to be fighting back panic.

"Use my precum to help make it slippery," I suggested, as I noticed how the slippery substance leaking from my tip seemed to be helping things along.

"Here, I got it!" Irina said, drizzling liberal amounts of massage oil on my crotch.

"Thank you," Karina said. She began jerking me slowly again, this time it felt amazing because of all the added lubrication.

"Okay!" Karina said, running her fingers over the tip of my crown. I groaned with appreciation.

"Oh, did that feel good?" Karina asked, jerking me faster.

"Here Kari, let me help you with your pace," Irina said, coming around the table, she stood beside Karina and placed a hand on her ass. "She has such a nice ass, Jeanie! Fucking glorious. You want this ass, don't you Jeanie?"

I nodded, looking into Karina's eyes. She was beside herself with lust and longing. "I've never done anal," she said, her voice quavering.

"It's just a figure of speech. She wants to bend you over and fuck your pussy," Irina said in a hot voice just above a whisper. "She told me so, I don't know how many times. Her fantasy, if you'll believe it, is well, it's too kinky, nevermind."

"What?! What is it?!" Karina demanded.

Irina shook her head. "Can I tell her?" she asked me. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I trusted her to make it interesting and nodded in assent. "She wants the right to fuck your ass, on demand. Or your mouth, or your tits, anytime tonight until midnight. It's something I've given her 24/7, and my life has been all the better for it since."

Karina bent over the table and groaned in pent up arousal, bringing her lips to my cock. She licked the precum that had been oozing from the tip. "How do I make you cum?" she moaned. "I need it!"

Irina and I shared a look. We had sensed Karina was aroused and we were going with the flow, but we had not realized just how sex crazed she was becoming.

"There now, just stroke it with one hand, let me help you with the tempo," Irina said. "Stroke in time with my fingers," she went on, as she slid her hand further down between Karina's shapely thighs and found her drenched pussy.

Karina moaned as Irina's fingers parted her folds and two fingers began to probe her gently. She leaned against the table for support and rested her breasts against my lower thigh. Once she was stable, she began slowly stroking my shaft. After a minute, she started to pick up the pace, the sound of her moans mingled with mine. She stayed vaguely in sync with Irina's fingers, which were sloshing in and out of Karina's shaven cunt.

As Karina kept jerking me and licking the precum from my tip, Irina got down on her knees behind Karina. She took in the sight of Karina's perfect ass, let out a little moan of delight, and dove in. Karina let out a strangled cry as Irina's tongue started lightly lapping at her folds. Her walls came down a little further with the onslaught of pleasure. Her willpower broken down, she opened wide to take my crown into her mouth, and started licking and sucking it. Soon she started to bob up and down, and I loved the feeling and the thrill of the hardbodied social media hottie actually sucking my dick with such eagerness.

However, she was soon gasping for breath. After a few breaths she began bobbing even more frantically, only to cough and suck wind again.

"Oh fuck, am I hearing this right Jeanie? She must be going nuts!" Irina said. "Okay Kari. Good, ease up there. Kari? Try breathing through your nose, or give yourself time to breathe through your mouth. All you need to do is just lick her right here, um, up near the tip, on the underside," Irina tried to explain, but Karina wouldn't listen, she simply wanted to suck and was unwilling to pace herself.

I had the perfect side view of Karina's pretty face bobbing on my cock, and I loved that Irina was eating her out her at the same time. Although she couldn't deepthroat like Irina, and her technique could use some work overall, Karina did one thing extremely well and that was she used her other hand to stroke the lower half of my shaft in perfect sync with her mouth. I had to say when I closed my eyes, it really felt like she had engulfed me to the base. I was in heaven and getting close to an orgasm.

"Oh shit, Kari, I'm getting close. Better stop before it's too LATE! STOP!" I cried, but Kari only moaned her longing into my cock as she sucked and bobbed and jerked my slippery cock with renewed energy. I felt a little bad for her because Irina's technique seemed to require much less exertion. On the other hand, it excited me to see Karina so goddamned enthusiastic that she was choking herself on my cock.

"Oh, oh fuck, unnggghh! AAAHHH!" I yelled. Kari let out a muffled scream around my cock, as if she wanted to say "Yes! Yes!" but her inarticulate cries would have to suffice. Then, even those were silenced as I began pumping my load into the back of her mouth.

It was all she could do just to keep up with the rapid fire spurts of my cock. Karina kept gulping and swallowing, the excess cum spilling out of the corners of her lips and running down my shaft. Eventually my spasming spurts weakened and stopped.

"Well?" Irina asked, her mouth still in Karina's muff.

Karina groaned and moaned and swallowed, but kept my semi-erect cock in her mouth. As it softened, she pushed down until all of it was in her mouth, and she held it there, just breathing through her nose. She fondled my balls, which felt surprisingly good and put some spring back in my stiffness, but then her fingertips brushed my labia, and she stopped moving. Gently, her left hand traced the wet folds of my snatch, and she started to probe them gently.

"Ohhh!" I cried, bucking my hips at her mouth. She pushed a few fingers into my pussy and they slid right in. Before she could go any further, she started cumming from the tongueing she was getting from Irina. She shuddered and mewled like a lost puppy who had finally found their mother.

Once she had regained some composure, she went back to fingering my pussy and sucking my dick at the same time. I had never felt anything like it. The two sensations were entirely separate, yet combined it seemed to double or even quadruple the pleasure. In two minutes flat, she had brought me off to another orgasm. Once more, she kept her mouth firmly on my pulsing cock, as if she wanted nothing more than to drink my milky white load.

"Ahh!" she gasped with relief as she pulled off of my dick. "I needed that! That was so, so hot! Oh my God you two! Where did you come from?"

I slowly sat up and Irina moved in close. We kissed, and then the three of us were kissing, with Irina on my right and Karina on my left. I felt a hand on my cock, squeezing and stroking. I hadn't really begun to soften, but despite all the stimulation I wasn't springing back to full hardness, either. I broke the kiss and looked down to see both Irina and Karina each had a hand on my flagging cock and were trying to stroke it. I flopped back, hoping for another go, but unable to get stiff again.

"Thank you for the wonderful massages," Irina said, graciously. "Of course, we won't tell a soul, much as I'd love to brag about this! So much win!" Irina giggled. "Unfortunately, we can't stay too much longer."

"You have to go already?" Karina pouted. "Why not stay the night?"

"Well, we do have work tomorrow after all, and there's no rest for the wicked. We still need to shower up, maybe we can do that together," Karina brightened at Irina's suggestion, "After that, we had better go." I was fine with this. Irina and I had things to discuss that had to be kept secret from coven outsiders.

"Oh," Karina said, still looking a bit crestfallen. "You know, I don't know exactly what came over me there, but I want it to happen again! I've only had a few threesomes and this one was like nothing before. You two make me feel like a teenager again!" Karina enthused. "I guess I'm so used to guys falling all over themselves to get with me, I've never had to do much in bed."