The Best Erotic Stories.

The Bank Raid
by The Screw
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

We sat in the car watching the banks front entrance, people were shuffling in and out few at a time, it was early and business was slow.

"are we gonna do this then?"

It was Robbie, he had his gun in his hand and looked nervous.

"Yeah let's go, put that thing away until we get in there, you can't flash it around you know."

Robbie put the gun away and we left the car and crossed the street. We walked into the bank and were surprised how empty it was, there was about five employee's and maybe three customers at most. The employees looked pretty relaxed, there was a security guard next to the doorway, he was old and wrinkled and looked as if he was falling asleep. There was the manager who was raking through a filing cabinet looking for a document that one of the customers was talking to him about. there was a young man who looked as if he had just left school and a man and a woman talking together, these two caught my attention. They were about the same age, maybe late twenties, and they were laughing and joking with each other. From the body language they were putting out they were either married or fucking each others brains out during their breaks. The man was broad and strong looking and he was tanned with slick black hair. The woman was stunning!

She looked as if she could have been a model, she had long blonde hair tied in a plait in that came down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She had beautiful legs, these were particularly striking as she was not wearing and stockings or tights and her skin looked as smooth as silk.

As my eyes traced up from her legs I caught a glimpse of her breasts. Her shirt was tight and the first few buttons had been undone, maybe for comfort but probably to show the others in the bank what she was packing. Her shirt outlined her breasts perfectly showing the smooth curve of her bra and her tit inside.

I could feel myself getting hard, but I knew I had to shake that feeling as we had a job to do.

Robbie leaned over and whispered in my ear "Ill get the security guard, you make sure they don't trip the alarms"

I nodded and walked further into the bank trying to get the manager, the employee's and the customers into my path.

Robbie stood at the door next to the guard, as two of the customers left, I couldn't believe my luck! there were six people in the bank and all of them were in my line of fire if any decided to try their luck.

I withdrew my gun, with out removing the safety, and nodded in Robbie's direction, he withdrew his gun and held it to the guards head clapping his hand over his mouth at the same time. I kept an eye on the others as Robbie quietly made the guard lock the door and walk towards the others.

"Everyone keep your hands where I can see 'em!!" I shouted, waving the gun in the air.

Everyone looked at me, shocked and confused, then they saw Robbie holding the guard at gun point.

Everyone's hands went up and I enjoyed the feeling of power it gave me to control these people. Then I got an idea...

"Everyone move to the space in the middle!"

they all started filing towards the big open space in the middle of the large bank, my attention was drawn to the blonde woman again.

She was staying close to the man and looked scared, he was trying to comfort her by whispering things in her ear.

"You two" I shouted, pointing my gun at them "No talking! and split up"

The woman almost panicked at this and shouted, "No, Please No! Let me stay with my husband" she pleaded.

I looked at them, my mind was telling me to just leave them and get out of here as quick as possible but my cock was telling me a different story.

"SPLIT UP!!!" I roared.

The man kissed the woman and whispered something to her, she then slid across the floor away from him.

"No one will be hurt if you just do what me and my associate tell you too, understood?"

They all nodded some looking unsure and as if they were gonna try something.

The guard took Robbie to the vault as I watched over the crowd we had gathered in the main hall.

"What's your name?" I asked the blonde woman.

"Tina," she replied, her voice shaky.

"Are you scared Tina?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I was the world biggest idiot, all I saw was her deep blue eyes.

"Yes, I'm very scared" she hissed. She was obviously humiliated.

We sat quietly for a while, I was so turned on by this woman and I was in a position to do something about it, but did I have the balls?

Robbie came back with the security guard and all our bags packed with money.

"We should get out of here" he said, laying the bags on the managers desk.

It was now or never, if I wanted to do something with Tina I'd have to do it now.

I motioned Robbie over and told him to take everyone away except Tina and her husband, Robbie did so, locking them all in a cupboard and then shifting a filing cabinet in front of it so they couldn't kick it down.

He came back over and looked at me.

"What are we gonna do with these two?" he asked.

"Just watch for now, go and restrain the guy" I whispered

He nodded and walked to the desk behind the guy, sitting on it.

I sat on the floor and looked at Tina, she was nervous and kept looking at the floor trying to avoid my gaze.

"Tina, come over here." I said, waving the gun in my direction.

She looked nervously at her husband, who looked back at me just as nervously, I smiled at him as she crawled along the floor to me.

I stroked her face with my fingers, her skin was so soft to my touch, she flinched a bit at first then let me continue. The rage in her husbands face was rising as he saw what I had on my mind.

I ran my fingers over her cheek, moving onto her lush red lips, she didn't seem to be to against it. I gently parted her lips with my finger and moved it into her mouth, her tongue didn't respond and she just sat there looking at the floor, then I reminded her subtly of the gun and she suddenly started to suck my finger as if it was her husbands cock.

Her husband meanwhile was getting more and more worked up, his face had turned a shade of dark red as he watched his gorgeous wife suck my finger.

I removed my finger from her mouth, and looked deep into her eyes. I wanted her so badly.

and all her finger sucking had made my cock stand to its full length at eight thick inches.

I slowly took Tina's hand and moved it onto my crotch, letting her feel what affect she had on me.

She looked me in the eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

"Take it out baby." I whispered

"No.........please don't make me do this," she pleaded "I don't want to cheat on my husband."

"Tina, take my cock out." I said firmly, waving the gun in her face.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by The Screw.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.