All Comments on '1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 09'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just let it end.

Everything and everyone is crazy, twin lesbian marries sperm donor, also her mother loves the sperm donor and his sister also claims the same.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Thing you missed in grade school:

The past tense of DRAG is DRAGGED not DRUG.

The past tense of THRUST is THRUST not THRUSTED.

I mention this only because you write exceptionally well and elementary errors like this are ludicrous.

Still hanging in with the story - though just barely. Surely there will be a satisfying twist at the end, right? Some epiphany that brings Lilly to her senses? Parker grows some balls?

I have no problem with Emily’s age - she’s still young from my perspective. But you can’t fix insane.

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago
I should have stopped at California

Man this story started out great but went off the rails at California.. I’m not even going to finish it .. all I can do is shake my head ... it went from a 5 to a 1 in the blink of an eye !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm compelled somehow to finish this story but boy is it long winded! How many times do I have to read 'I love you' ??? Doe's this really happen in real life? NO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Good

I gave this chapter One star and I think that’s generous. One more chapter but it’s already circling the drain. This one may go down as the biggest fail ever, in the history of ever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well I was about to say your about to lose me but I read the other comments and it was one of the best storys starting out so it hard to say when is a good time to stop it before it get where it not good anymore so hope you can figgier that out please dont stop writing just not this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous