All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 01'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like this a lot. I'm looking forward to more...

but I just have to say, I was doing that kind of algebra equation at school when I was 12! And I'm no maths geek. Is Kaylee really that far behind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got me.

Just finished Part I of Chapter 1 and you got me. Great hook. Now I've got to hurry back to read the rest.

Chauser's barrel maker

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago

Ditto the last comment. This is a thoroughly adorable story thus far. Luke is the kid I was trying to be in high school, except I never did pull it off. (I'm a verbal person, not a math person, but the principle holds.) So, as you can imagine, I'm rooting for him big-time. And for Kaylee too, truth be told. I hope she's able to break out of the great trap of other peoples' expectations and become her own person. :)

Onward to Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Loving it already so far. I'm a girl, so I naturally like the hot guy, nerdy girl stories more. But this one is amazing already. I love it. Grammar, diction, etc. all perfect. Great set up, to which I have a lot to look forward. The characters are adorable, maybe a bit far fetched, but that's what stories are for, right? Also the "porographic memory" and "that D is almost within reach" were hilarious.

To this point, I love everything.

20 :D's / 23 :D's

Keep up the awesome work! :)

Love, LaLaLadidahGirl (that's my username- I'm not logged in currently)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

we do those kind of questions in 4th grade. no wonder american economy is going to the dogs. apart from that, well written.

-an Indian without a call centre employee accent.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Fun and sweet.

Good setup, with likeable characters and some crisp dialog. Hollywood-style "opposites attract" plotline, but not too sappy, for all that.

Oh, and as for the simplicity of the example equation, l think the author just wanted to avoid bogging the narrative down in a lengthy lecture on math theory

This is porn, after all. Something other than the illustrating language is supposed to be "hard".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Will read more, but that math stuff was on the niveau of 13 year olds, which either means she is a colossal idiot or wherever the author is from the school system is a bit slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really fizzles toward the end

An okay read for people who like their erotic fiction PG rated and with a good sized dose of religious references. Everyone else should skip. Not much in the way of character development outside of the two mains, and by the end, even they behave uncharacteristically. There's just a lot of build up that doesn't go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DO NOT BOTHER

I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME READER OF LIT, THIS Story is Great until the Author takes the easy way out and is now responsible for wasting 2 hours of my life, please do not waste your time continuing on with this story.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Great Expectations.

Very intriguing start, exceptionally written. This story could be a real winner.

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversover 6 years ago
This was actually pretty good

I like your colloquial. It's natural, doesn't sound forced and allows for the storyline to flow with zero need to guess what the characters are trying to say. You had me from the first paragraph. The setting, the storyline, that curiosity... It stops a what could have been a generic script from being predictable. It's a pity we very well may never see how this ends. It was a good read though. Even with as short as it was. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really liked it

Loved the fact it's not just about the sex. still want really nasty sexy even sluttish , and maybe some controling issue's ….. LOL my bad, not into bruises or black and blue love cause that's not love, but getting fucked unconscious and waking up with my dick in her mouth sounds fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprising

I was pleased and surprised to find on Literotica simply the best Christian romance that I've ever read. Not to spoil anything, but readers should note that the story encompasses 3 books. Do not be discouraged at the end of Educating Kaylee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This series is fabulous.

Great read!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

education and opening your eyes and looking around you can reveal many things, Good story.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Another excellent story after O;FF!

I really enjoy Spartan22's writing style,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story highlights something about teaching that I only learned after school. It's important to make the problem relatable and intuitive; if you only throw cold facts and numbers at someone, only the more academically inclined will grasp it. The majority won't grasp it as easily and will struggle more than they need to. Yet simple changes to the language and the approach can make a subject so much more easy to digest, not to mention give incentive to the student to want to learn - and that in itself is something great. Look at how he used her language - fashion - to relate the problem to her in a way she understood easily, and made it intuitive by using dresses and packages as substitutes for the variable and constant in the equation. Makes a world of difference.

As for the story element itself, I hope Kaylee turns out to be a good person at heart. Maybe there's romance in the future for her and Luke. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous