All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 04'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
Wow, almost a year

Almost a year between the posting of chapters 3 and 4. I'll check back in 2018 to see if it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Being honest?

You're kidding right? This was worthless. Given the amount of time that has passed since the last chapter, why did you bother? Do you really think anyone is going to go back and read the previous chapters so that they can understand what this story was all about? She was a particularly nasty piece of work. This was a complete waste of time.

1 star

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
hmmm

People complaining about your production time.

Explain to them that you were too busy cashing all the checks you get from this website.

Now I'm a big cuckold fan, but I couldn't 5 this one.

Husband going ballistic over the idea that he might have cuckold fantasies?

That answer might be NO then, but I'm too confused.

Does husband have a split personality?

You're usually either on one side of this genre or the other.

If the husband doesn't enjoy the cuckolding, it's hard to imagine an enjoyable story around it all. (I'm hypocrite a bit here, my works often have less than joyous atmosphere).

Thanks for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Smuck

Its not over she will cuck him until he divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a cheap cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick men would approve to your shit!!! How idiotic to believe it will be curably if a wive betrays her spouse like your slut!! You idiots excused every betrayel with the love of the betrayed!!! Love is not selfishness its devotion - not to a stranger but rather to your spouse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I certainly hope that's not it. I don't go for the hurt and humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. But I loved the sex between the wife and tommy in previous chapters. It had me fantasizing he was giving that big cock to my wife. I certainly hope she picks up with another man at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loser

So you had a hard on while she told you her story and when she stripped you got off too quick....why - because to you she is still beautiful and sexy! Did you like what she did - apparently, according to you - No. She masturbates in the bathroom saying 'Fuck Me' over and over....who do you think she was fantasizing about?

She now waits for you to be away so she can check her texts and you see her smile....damn fool, she's a slut with a stupid meal ticket and she is pretty sure she can keep you that way. She even denies, at first, the text about you being a cuckold so...do you really think she is done being a slut...Hell NO, you idiot!

One point has never left me. She blamed you because you didn't stop this in the beginning while she blew him at the Jacuzzi? Most men would be stunned and some would beat the guy up instantly, some would be bewildered and confused which, seemed to be the case. In any event, SHE WAS already cheating and the end of bewilderment is the thought of what is she thinking and how far is this going, this guy would want to know that fact rather than always wonder so...his fault - what an idiot and - she knows it.

He is a cuckold, she knows it, has NO respect for him (already proved that) and she will slowly put him through some excuse to accept the odd tryst until he is fully on board and then, of course - the occasional visit from her lover!

I gave you a two - for dishonesty on your part but I'll go to a five if you produce a picture of your wife on your bio site and she is really hot!

YOU are such a loser!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Timely

It's not fair to criticize the author for either the brevity of the story or the delay in publication. 1.) We don't know what his personal life is like and 2.) we don't know his creative process. Some authors thoroughly plot out their stories ahead of time while others go where the muse takes them. In the latter case the muse can disappear or go off in more than one direction leaving the author up the proverbial creek.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Not horrible ending

but after a year one could reasonably expect more. Now if you continue the tale, I think you should've waited until you had more to post. If this is the end, it is one possible version but her answer does not align with her demeanor and sneakiness re the texts. YOu have talent, you can take this story farther, if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another formuliac cuckold story

Comprising a series of absurd events accompanied by the ridiculous dialogue needed to push it along.

Honestly, why bother with something like this?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Sorry, boilerplate alert.

Boilerplate is a term for a standard template of some kind which can be used with few or no changes to produce a quick but usable design. This story unfortunately has that feel. Sorry is this sounds harsh. I kept waiting for the husband to change from the "I didn't know what to say", "I felt frozen" formula and the wife to depart from the "I feel sexually alive" and "you didn't stop me" template. That never happened.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 7 years ago
WTF ??

Needs one more chapter with them at home...

Husband needs to go away for a couple of days... wife needs to

to really think about what she did... personally I'd serve her with papers

and let her do whatever's necessary to get him back.. she did it with someone

else, she needs to do it with her husband...

Make him want to fucking stay !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Slirpuff

My feeling exactly, make her work at keeping him, and that includes signing a BTB post-nuptial.

If he stays your back to the old trust problem, and she is starting well in the negative end.

Story flaw is a person does not suddenly become a roving gutter gutter slut, nor does a slut suddenly stop being one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perhaps you can explain...

why we are supposed to care about this wimpy, pathetic asshole? Why would any man be turned on by his wife cheating on him, and treating him like crap? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story

I like the writing of this story but the series has always bugged me for some reason. First I do not like cuckolds who live that life, but this guy does not feel like that. He is lost because he loves his wife. You don't always have to fight for the wife like she said she expected. Walking completely away and flying home would be pretty effective, and that's what I would do my wife if she pulled that bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really!

This was a cuckold story. Wife never apologized or showed remorse. How could anyone but a cuckold husband forgive her? Wife defends boyfriend and claims he is a "good" person. Well, guess what, good people don't do what he did: lie and manipulate a much older woman to take advantage of her insecurities by pretending he loves her. The fact that Wife did not understand this really makes one question her intelligence. Normally, I am a reconciliation guy but in this case, I couldn't do it. Not one ounce of regret or remorse for ruining their anniversary and their marriage. Husband will rightfully never be able to trust wife again so he needs to move on and let wife see if the young valedictorian from a wealthy family really wants an old wannabe like her for more than a two night stand. I wonder which was more fun for this good guy Tommy: humiliating the husband or screwing the old lady?

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You'd have to be the best

writer on this site to spin a believable reconciliation out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
im curious what kind of people...

are such loathsome shits they'd dothis? you want another man get a divorce. you like watching get porn no man nor woman with the slightest morals would do this . i know acunt who tried forcing this on the hubby and afew of us gathered the dirt and destroyed her life job family respect gone and she lost big in the divorce . i was proud he went to the mat to keep his respect. and anyone who does this. deserves to be ruined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It would be over, all right

I would through the cheating bitch out.

Marvin60Marvin60about 7 years ago
One of my favourites - but surely not finished...

Wow, so many negative comments. Sometimes I think people forget that these are stories - not real life!

I enjoyed all of this very much. Of course had our hero(?!) reacted the way all would have in real life then there would have been no story and no erotica! It would have ended in the hot tub right away!

Great erotic writing, heart-wrenching dialogue that humiliates and hurts our man and so creates such an emotional reaction for the reader.

I think Chapter 4 should not be the end though.

Not that I have the skills you have in writing but I think we have some unresolved issues. In my mind it isn't over - the wife will see Tommy again - and our man must eventually realise that he has lost her - but of course Tommy won't want to keep her so we can have a sad and traditional cheating wife story ending with the wife alone and our man seeking a new love. We can see the seeds of Tommy's true character coming through with those texts, and so our wife can gradually come to realise what a terrible mistake she has made. Plenty of scope for some erotic writing in there too.

Please don't take all these crazy comments from others too seriously - you really have created a classic which to my mind together with Castlemania's 'What the...' is among the best of this type of story. Please keep up the good work, and please give us another - longer - chapter in this tale.

HedoBabeHedoBabeabout 7 years ago
Confused

I really don't like the emotions that these stories churned up in me, however I didn't stop reading through all the chapters. So well done on a captivating story.

Personally, I don't have any issue with a cuckold however, my man is my stag and I his hotwife and cuckqueen. We understand each other's needs and desires and I don't quite understand the cuckold mind

This situation smacks of an unfaithful wife. Had they had an understanding before hand maybe. But then again they might never have discovered the link if this had never happened.

Story made me think ... well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

Bet it's not over

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 7 years ago
This brings back a lot!

Many readers will not understand how a man will stand for this but i know from my 1st wife that a man will. And the anguish it can cause. I loved my wife more than anything and she loved me but her idea of love and mine were totally different. She needed someone to care for her but she didn't want a touchy feely mushy love with any emotion. I, on the other hand did want a hand holding, snuggling, hold each other relationship. All that did was turn her off and put a rift between us. I found out about one affair and it devistated me but i didn't want to lose her and that is why i never confronter her with the facts though i did voice my concerns and let her know i had a feeling that she was seeing someone though I didn't let on who I thought it was. I calmly over time made it known that I wanted a fresh start and she still lied to me saying she had never seen anyone.

As I said I loved her and it hurt me terribly but to this day she does not know that I knew, only that I suspected. We managed to stay together for 25 years and at the 10 year mark she actually admitted a different affair that I'd never suspected. I knew I'd been cuckolded but didn't know twice, though there were other suspisions. We eventually grew too far apart and I left her after she went on a vacation i was asked not to go on. I'd been her cuck long enough.

It ie hard to explain accepting that. I did not want her having affairs but was willing to look the other way to keep her. Thank you for the great story but i hope you will continue in any way you see fit. I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How can two

Pussies be happy with each other as huaband and wife neither of the folks has a brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pure garbage as far

as life goes but even sickos need stories so why not have a person whose sick tell them, for sure most people want their spouse to screw someone on their anniversary get a life.

imanononeimanononealmost 7 years ago
So much potential

This story started out with a lot of potential and then became nothing but a cuck story. Normally I don't do this since it was well written and got to me emotionally but I was so disappointed in the wife and husband I had to give it a 2. No wife would believe someone so much younger really felt like the boy she cuckolded her husband with. It was obviously a game to him and he was the winner. Husband and wife are both losers. It's either a 1 or a 5. A 1 if you don't like good cuck stories or a 5 if you are a cuck story fan. I would have preferred wife to realize she was played and made a real attempt at amends.

I read this before but can't remember what I commented.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and garbage story

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are pathetic.

You will be sucking his dick within a week.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 7 years ago
Have to tell the truth

Though I see a lot of people dissing this story, I have to say I think it's awesome. She totally loses it in the last of the middle age life she has and takes what she wants. She then blames him though she'd already sacked his cock before he returned. She totally cuckolds him and throws it in his face by giving him the ultimatum of which room or I hate you.

This is one of the many aspects of cuckoldry though the critics here can't seem to grasp rhat. He doesn't want to lose her, he doesn't want to be a cuckold and he struggles with all of it.

AWESOME STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not dissing the story. Except it has been told here hundreds of times.

My problem is that she's lying and anyone with half a brain can see it. It may take a year until the marriage craters but her selfishness leaves no room in the marriage for him. Sad but true. And all these stories are written by guys! Is a pussy that important? Don't more than half the citizens of the US have them? So why is any particular one so special that you are willing to sacrifice your manhood to have occasional access to one?

It is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is a story

The author wrote a well constructed tale where badly flawed characters made mistakes with long lasting damaging results. Selfish Tommy took advantage and damaged or potentially destroyed a marriage with no remorse. Wife and husband were written as flawed and made mistakes.

The author explored a husband's love that trapped him in a horror with little hope to regain happy normal life.

It was like watching a tragic auto crash. Some look away in horror and are disturbed. Some look with an addictive fascination.

I think a fifth or even sixth chapters could explore the damage and result after the crash. Does the damages marriage go on and what pain / anguish is suffered? Or how does the marriage die?

I hope to see the husband regain self respect and restore balance of love and yes power in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chapter 4 and the true closet cuckies don't disappoint

squealing and bleating after reading and spanking, the true closet cuckies plant their cucky flags on another hotwife story they eagerly devoured before fits of shame drove them to leave a nasty comment.

way to go you closet-fucking-cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.so sad when people find out that they have wasted their life with a worthless cunt.

it's even sadder when men don't realise they're fag-cuckoldIt'shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Guess it reminded you to much of your life and your whore of a wife who died after fucking all those men all during your sad marriage. hehehehhehe hope you live a long, long life and suffer every fucking day you retard!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
A little backbone?

At least in the end he showed a little backbone. The way she talks to him you can feel the hatred she has for him. and still trying to lay the blame on him. First of all, she didn't have to do anything with Tommy. she should have been the one to put a stop to things before they got started. or does that mean that whenever she's alone if her hubby doesn't say anything it means that it's ok to go ahead and cheat? Why was she asking even asking if he was ok with what was going to happen? she had done something already and didn'r wait for his approveal. Anyway I hope this story has a follow up just to see what happens next. "It's over." does she mean over between them or is it over with Tommy? At least she enjoyed her anniversary vacation. and what did he get for all those days? Five minutes in an unwashed wife? Well it was somewhat of a good story with a twist to it. Does the husband ever understand how much his wife hates him for not satisfying her needs all those years? or does he go on living thinking that he's won her back? Even up to the end of the story you show how much she despises him not only for his shortcomings in that department but also as a man and thinks of him as a cuck. and judging by her attitude toward s him, I think she's eventually going to leave him. if not For Tommy because of their age difference then with someone else. She's still texting Tommy. Anyway, you put to much bragging on her part and building up what Tommy did to her compared to him and his five minutes of lovemaking. She's gone.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
No way . . .

. . . it's over. He should dump her while he still has a modicum of self respect. She has turned into a worthless, cheating tramp who will never be able to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's a Cuckold.

Her husband has lost her to younger, bigger cock, better lover than he is. She'll either meet up with her new lover or find another. Best if he divorces her as-soon-as possible and get on with his life.

grriz1grriz1about 6 years ago
Makes you think.

A story like this can make you think," What would I do." I don't believe I would have stuck around and put myself through this kind of humiliation. The urge to kill someone would most definitely be there. Your story did what good stories are meant to do, create reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I sure would never let my wife do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's over.

The marriage, not the affair

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 6 years ago
One of the hottest . . .

. . . most fascinating and troubling stories that I have read on this site. I keep going back to it. So, the real, final question that we are all asking is whether it is truly over, and if it is possible to go back to being the loving husband and wife. I have my doubts, but one thing for sure is that the story begs for another chapter. Well done, in any case. Beautifully and erotically written. Very enjoyable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not over

She's a big cock slut now and his little penis isn't going to do it anymore. She be getting fucked regularly by real men with real cocks. Us cucks need to know our place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope, it’s not. He’s a complete fool for not exploding in both their faces when they...

...told him what had already happened. From there, it was, as always, all downhill.

This dude would be better served to either drive into a building at 90 or open a brothel featuring his loving wifey of the ready-available virtue.

I feel dirty and abused after reading this.

I’m leaving now, never to return. You’ve convinced me that you have nothing to say that I want to read. No story that I care to experience. Nothing of value to offer me.

Chau, Bino!....no. Adeus, cunho! Nunca mais te vejo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb

I would have grabbed her and left at the beginning. If I found out later she ducked him, I would have packed, taken both tickets, cash, checked out of the hotel and left her there to fend for herself and find her own way home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know ths is just fiction, but

there is nothing here that rings true. He should have nosily packed his bags when they started doing it in the room. If she doesn't react to that, then just leave her there to figure out how to get home, where she will be served with divorce papers. With the author's ending, it is only a short matter of time until the marriage dies.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fiction

But in a normal reality, he would give her one hour to get her things and leave his home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dump her

I actually got angry reading this. If they had agreed to an "open" vacation it might just have been acceptable. However, she had absolutely no thought about her husband or any sort of discussion before she became a total slut.

It's certain she would do this again so there is no trust. An alternative ending needed where he leaves before she returns and then follows him back home begging for forgiveness that isn't given. He tosses her out and gets full custody of their child.

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years ago
5 stars but I hate this story

This story Infuriated me what a horrible cunt of a woman. Ten year anniversary and happy married life flushed down the toilet for a big cock? Oh but let's make it worse honey, I fell in love with him. So I guess he has a free pass for the rest of his life?

But 5 stars because creating such intense emotions is definitely a talent. I hope the asshole loses his dick to a dreadful disease. And I wish Jill would have just left with him , I can't imagine them ever recovering from this. He may as well get to start over with someone who values love above a slab of cockmeat

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Sad story one terrible wife and a very wimp of a husband that didn't have balls as big as on a mice sick story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking wimp!

Good job it’s fiction. Can’t see anybody being that much a wimp. I would have beat on both the fuckers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Latent Slut

She sucked Tommy at the Jacuzzi with NO hesitation and later accused hubby of not stopping it....well....anybody would realize she immediately went for the task, no hesitation, In other-words, this was not forced and just who is this woman he thought was his faithful wife? No need to stop it. Might as well find out how far she is going to go with this conduct? If she protests he'll intercede; otherwise, what's the use, she's already cheating! Just a thought in the beginning.

He is hurt, lost in emotion, not sexcited about her cheating and undecided about what to do. He can't move time back and he can't accept her slutting/cheating so bewildered, drinks, feels sorry for himself and tries to sleep his sorrows away. His problem, he loves her more than life itself and he can't break away from her.

Finally, he packs, she catches him leaving, she owns up to all of her dalliance, obviously really liked it - still does, drops her dress revealing a naked body he has always been totally loving and she gets him to fuck her. He comes quick, she goes to the bathroom, masturbates (probably thinking about Tommy) and in the end, she agrees to leave all of this behind and he wants to keep his marriage intact.

She still texts with Tommy and shares her personal business with him.

SHE, has no respect for hubby or their marriage, just convenience because this woman got a romantic taste of strange sex, loved it, really loved it, and she will now be more than just a Hot Wife.

Ten years and he has to realize, his wife is a slut, a whore and has little to no regard for him or marriage, just the comfort that goes with it. Is hubby a wimp...NOPE, just an unfortunate guy that Really, totally and emotionally loved his wife....Pity/Sad!!!

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
If you read my comments here and there you know that...

...this answer is not my style. However, I'll make an exception here.

Stupidest, dumbest, cuck shat I ever started reading then skimmed. Quit after Ch 3.

Sorry MT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fake

This is as fake my a black women hair

unh0unh0about 5 years ago
Pretty much....

...a puke of a story. At the very, very least he should have continued walking out the door with his suitcase when she showed up after her last wild night. I think he has a bigger pussy on him then she does. Can't ever trust her again, that's for sure, no matter that she says its over. For them both it has only just begun. Hope he can get used to sloppy seconds and half-hearted sex from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why would he believe her?

His wife has cheated and lied. Repeatedly. No possible ending but a divorce. Every time she leaves the house he'll wonder what she's doing. That's no way to live your life. Awful, gutless ending.

1 star

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Crock of crap

Oh come on, what guy would really do this. It's just totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not finished

There has to be more to this story . As far as part 4 goes if standing alone , this could be my wife and my story . Not to get into it but after the only other man she was ever with left she looked at me and told me she almost left with him . I had never been so scared in my life , my wife and I had grown up together , and I let another man who turned out to be much larger Seduce her .

I'm hoping you will do another chapter we all know it was not over ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It boils down to

utter crap. All the build-up to a crash landing. What a disappointment. 1*..... and I think even THAT is too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She will soon prove

She was lying through her teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You did not respond to my message. Why?

I sent you a couple of questions about why you did not have the husband do or say things that were more likely like why he did not turn around her 15 minute ultimatum and give her 15 minutes to decide whether to leave with no resentment or he would leave and the marriage was over. Maybe at any time he didn’t feel he could stage her away or fight off the younger bigger man but he could have given her an ultimatum the first time she learned she had cheated. Are you portraying him as in shock and unable to respond right away to any of her acts that would destroy their love for each other or do you see him as a wimp. I really would like an answer. I don’t think your portrayal of the husband is credible without answering these questions.

Leslie James Garber

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
F--Ked up story

Husband is a pussy........wife is a slut whore........and college boy is a total basturd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ez egy teljesen sz@r történet...

először is biztosan nem fogja a K.rva abbahagyni ,ott és akkor fogja a csalást folytatni ahol és amikor csak lehetősége lesz rá!Azonnal ott kellett volna hagynia a szállodában és otthon a cuccaival együtt a járdára dobni!Ilyen k.rvát bárhol és bármikor találhat!Egy felszarvazott és wimp lett ezáltal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
???

You should hang yourself, no one this stupid or cucky should live. Post your address n i will help u

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Now i understand

I personally think the author of this crap is a female wife or girlfriend whos been hurt by her partner pretty badly that her revenge is in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No self respecting Man wants or will Tolerate being a Cuckhold!!!!

Being Cuckhold brings everything negative a man can think about him self

Getting over that is an even longer tougher process

Takes away your Dignity as a Man

No one in their Right ming would let that happen

Call +265998535004 for help, its expensiv

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.time for part 4

I have a feeling that something happens after they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
poorly written

this story feels like it was written by a female or by a dishonest guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
loser wimp Don't have a guts to act like a man

dude act like a man Don't pretend to be loser wimp . . pathetic husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, he should have stopped it but she had already told him she would have

resented him if he had! He should have left her there and found a better

women! There is no way to trust her again!!!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

She's lying. She is a big cock cunt now thanks to Tommy. Jill will probably leave him to be with Tommy, her sex lkver. He will NEVER be able to satisfy Jill sexually again. He should just divorce her slutty ass.... Hated this whole pathetic tale. No stars...

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

I hated this story. I gave it a 1 only because there are no negative numbers. When she told him he shouldn't have asked if she wanted to go he should have just grabbed her and pulled her away, his answer should have been "why would I have to ask?" She shouldn't have even remotely contemplated her subsequent actions. I don't care if he did have a big cock. For Christ sakes, it was there 10th wedding anniversary. He shouldn't have to be in a position to tell her not to do what she was contemplating. Hell, she should have never put him in the situation by sucking the assholes cock while he was off getting her a drink. What a bitch. The one thing he should have done in the situation is to have cold cocked Tommy for being such an asshole and hitting on a married woman. Her story to him told it all. He came from money and entitlement and believed that he deserved to do what he wanted without consequences. It would behoove him to be sure to inform his future employer of the danger he poses to the married women in the business and, additionally, the spouses of the men in the business. Yes he was a wimp to a certain extent, but he had never been in a position such as this before and didn't really know how to act. We all feel that we want to please our wife and when something so very disgusting as this comes up we are flummoxed as to what to do. And one last thing. "IT ISN'T OVER". As soon as she has the opportunity she will be in bed with another "Forceful" man with a big dick. Probably Tommy's. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

The story was heart rending. I wanted her husband to cut the assholes dick off. I was anger he did nothing. I wanted her the do something. Either leave her husband or make amends. But you just left everything up in the air.

Cuckold stories have agreement between husband and wife then reconciliation. All we have here is a coward and a cheating whore.

Where’s the growth? Where’s the resolution? Very disappointing.

That said your stour helped understand a problem I have with my business. Not sexual.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Wimp husband and whore wife. Why stay together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but disagree with some of you....this is a fun, sexy story and psychologically interesting. People need to chill and understand it's a work of fiction. Personally, I hope there is a Chapter 5. They are some fun, interesting places the author could take this.....

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Boy you sure have some issues when it comes to cucks. Rest assured little boy, if you ever meet a real woman and she does that all you dream of, your marriage is over at some point. Unless you like someone using you to help pay the bills, keep a roof over her head while she loves and prefers someone else. Thats why every psychologist will tell you wanting to be a cuckold is a mental illness issue.

Its not a kink kid, its actually not even a lifestyle, its a desire to be seen and treated as a subhuman...again a mental illness problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crock of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jill says: "Okay. So when I came out to talk to you I did so with my back bowed up a bit. I didn't know what to expect from you but I wasn't going to let you put all the blame on me. I did think you could have stopped it and you didn't. In that moment I was almost mad at you for not stopping it as I now had a new dilemma. You let him walk right up to me and put his cock down my throat and not one word came out of your mouth."

Jill is trying to transfer her guilt to her husband for not 'stopping her', yet she point blank told him earlier that had he stopped her she would have held it against him. Jill needs an attitude adjustment. Responsibility for her marriage begins with her. Responsibility for her actions and fidelity towards her husband BEGINS and ENDS WITH HER. Her husband should never have been placed into a position...BY JILL...to have to make her be faithful. He should have divorced her since he didn't exercise his option of drowning Tommy in the hot tub!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Kill the bktch and throw her overboard

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"You've broken my heart," came my response. "And I don't know if it can be fixed." That's the honest line that summarizes how this would go in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has no respect for her husband, thus, she does not love him. Since she loves Tommy screwing her, Tommy needs to be paying all her bills from now on.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

Of course, she wasn't being honest. Once a slut, always a slut. She'll always be looking fo a bigger dick than her cuckold whimp of a husband has.

She'll never forget Tommy. And Tommy will keep trying to get her back into his bed.

Their marriage was over the moment she surrendered herself to Tommy in the jacuzzi.

I can't understand why her husband didn't head out to the airport that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see this story get the "February Sucks" treatment by different authors with different takes on it.

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

This is a very nuanced ending. The partnership could go several ways so each reader can decide the couples fate for themselves. Maybe the wife does remain faithful but hubby can’t help but suspect every text buzz is her lover eager to reconnect. Maybe he finds out he misses the surge of jealousy and admits to his wife he wants her to be his hotwife.

Lots of options

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Typical trite tale, one of ten-trillion near-identical versions of this boring age-old stalwart of a pantomime, older than time itself, where of course a loyal, loving, adoring and faithful, but naive, clueless witless, gutless, dedicated, dimwitted weedy, needy Nerd is wilfully cuckolded by a hitherto conservative, critical prudish, loyal and faithful wife of ten years! She of course having winced all day over the outrageous antics of the uncouth anti-hero with a decent-sized tool that instantly turns her into a frothing-at-the-fanny, groping-groupie, raging-Nymphomaniac, cross-eyed with lust, hell-bent on humiliating-hubby!

Furthermore our dear old (alas born with the now mandatory affliction of "pencil-dick-syndrome would-you-believe-it?) and with no balls whatsoever, no brain, and has lost all power of speech, thought, reason, courage self-respect and will-to-live! Yawn-yawn, groan, snore! PLEASE, no more, Not soon, not ever!

Please give this tired old tale the courtesy of retirement!

R.S.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

It ain't over. She will be back at the trough for some strange cock sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish, the husband should have left her there the the first night. In reality it would have taken a lot more than a big dick to persuade her to have sex on her anniversary. The story would have been better with her being surprised by the husband's departure and her finding her way home by herself. But the writer wanted to display the husband as a wimp and the wife as a big dick lover. Only read part 1 and half of part 2 before jumping to the last chapter hoping the husband would have got over being a wimp and leaving her stranded like she did him on their anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gawd awful. Please stop attempting to write stories. Total waste of electrons. What sane man would react like this? And why would he believe it’s over?

And what is with this “you didn’t stop me” crap? The fact she wanted to was enough to dump her cheating ass. There is no point trying to stop a cheater. You can’t control someone else. If a wife isn’t willing to stop herself. Same for a man. If he’s not willing to resist temptation there is not point trying to stop him. She showed her true colors. If you have to try to stop a woman from cheating she isn’t worth the bother. Just BTB… to the ground.

I agree with most of the comments below, DickSnugfit in particular. OTOH it could lead to February Suck type endings…. Hopefully explains more in-depth the protagonist inner thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what happens when you consistently suck dick and get jizz rammed up your ass...you turn fucking retarded, and more than likely the husband is a closet cross dresser.

He needs a 6 inch diameter, 16 foot tall pole rammed up his ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This lady needs to be worm food. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d like to see what happens at home. Many ways this story can turn. Does she realize she got played by a young guy for the weekend? Does he send her packing to Tommy, when she tries “new things”? Do they work it out? Does he seek revenge / retribution on Tommy?

If you continue, the closer to real life a story gets the better (my opinion). Hopefully the husband grows a back bone and puts it on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and probably more true to life then most. My wife cheated on me, said she would stop like in your story and never did. Needless to say she is no longer my wife.

Realman12Realman12almost 2 years ago

There is no possibility that the story is over, Tommy is coming to the same city for higher education and since Jill is still connected with him over phone he will surely contact her once he is there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has always bothered me, so I guess the author did good to make you think. Anyway I would have been on the flight home in Chapter One.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Why I gave such a low score was there was no consequences for her actions... the husband humiliated and done right in front of him. Now that they are home every time he thinks of his 10 anniversary will be with sad memories but those things were never covered in this story there is always both sides and we didn't find out if he took other lovers to get some of his man hood back or did he just shrivel up and die ?these are some of the questions reader would love to know as the story just ended as she said it has been left behind. So many unanswered questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It can't be. There has to be trust issues. Need a part V. With an ending

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

A little to late for him! It would have been over when I got back to the hot tube seeing them without bottoms! I would have left and told her have a blast I’m going home the paperwork will be awaiting you when you return! Good riddance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tommy needs to take full responsibility for her and start paying all her bills, while husband finds someone that is faithful, if such a woman exists.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES