All Comments on '19 & Pregnant'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chris73170chris73170over 11 years ago
cool story

i liked that story. he had a crush on her and now they are married

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
did she change her mind and keep the baby?

She had planned to give the baby up for adoption. Did she change her mind?

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Your story was very well paced and well written but there is an obvious question that you did not answer. What happened to the baby ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Of Course, no consideration of abortion. sigh.

the right to life (but no help once you're born) crowd has sooooo screwed up American society. When I was young, the girl would get an abortion, and get on with her life. I wonder if most folks even know Roe v. Wade was written by a Republican, Nixon appointee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well written but..

If you're going to make her pregnant then please include more details of that during the sex. I kept forgetting she was pregnant...

Otherwise, i enjoyed it

sexykitten123sexykitten123almost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Aw, that was so sweet and beautiful. It's so hard to find a story with heart and not just sex so this was a nice breath of fresh air; and the sex was so well written. Thanks for sharing!

exhultantexhultantover 8 years ago

I think your story is excellent and has elements of "naughty" excitement. Am now checking to see if you have other stories that are of the same high quality.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot

I felt the end was a tad rushed, but overall a minor issue with such a fun story.

Jason

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Your story felt like that it was me

fucking this poor pregnant girl

I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

I guess I'll be looking for a pregnant woman to fuck from now on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horny when pregnant

When I was young (18) and still pretty grossly ignorant about sex, I was sharing an apartment in Burbank, Calif with three other guys. In front of the apartment was a breezeway and in the apartment on the other side was a young pregnant woman. Her husband was playing in A league baseball and was gone most of the time. She was very friendly to me, and in retrospect I suspect she was horny and waiting for me to make a move. D'Oh!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Romantic Story

I totally enjoyed reading this story and can understand how since he had previously had a crush on her that true love developed and he was willing and able to accept her and her daughter. Thank You for this wonderful story.

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review

I like it, it's better than some of the storys on here, please more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Really enjoyed your sensitively told story of young love. It certainly didn't detract from the story that the young lady was pregnant. because the young man was so sensitive to her condition, and treated her so gently and comfortingly. This was the first of your stories that I have encountered, and I'll be moving on to try some of the others. Thanx for the very nice Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I think I'll first look for a girl, get her pregnant then fuck her till her trimester

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2921) This was a wonderful read; very sexy and romantic. Some may think this character was out of his mind, but I say he was a standup guy. This was a nice short story. 5 stars.

OilcanjonOilcanjonalmost 2 years ago

While my ex was pregnant, she also was super horny. And with the hormones, you damn well better perform. Or else. When it was particularly useful for her, was when the boy was trying to disco in there. A good thorough fucking would settle both the kid and the ex down. The joke was that first I had to get a step ladder to get on top.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Aren't pregnant woman fun? Hormones are a wonderful thing. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

jonyoungaujonyoungau11 months ago

Great story.. reminds me of my high school crush who's currently pregnant now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow.... new trans-warp technology on this website. A commenter from 12/4/2921! Imagine how this will open up Literotica to new categories of incest. Yeah, such lame humor. Really a nice romantic story as one commenter pointed out. The young man was a real stand-up guy apparently. Wanna bet the new little girl would soon be his? Love does that to people though. Many a man (or woman) actually have taken on the roles of loving father or mother to step children. The author here played this trope to perfection and I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I met my wife while in grad school when she was still an undergrad 2 years behind me and a bit of a wild child. We just 'clicked' meeting at a dept party which included me as a TA, and four months later we moved into together. But just like this story, she also showed up pregnant at 3 months, but talked to me immediately and we just decided to move in together regardless. It was a race between finishing my dissertation vs. her 'baby bump' and the kidding from our friends was not unlike the protagonist went through here. But then, we also had help from faculty families when I became a doctoral fellow, and her close friends after birth. But then there were her initially suspicious and skeptical blue collar parents who eventually cozied up to the promising academic when we got married. So I really liked this story. A unorthodox, but romantic story that sparked memories. And like this story's male partner, I got a wonderful daughter out of it. Supporting the new mother through HER remaining undergrad time and then grad school with an infant was event more challenging. Now, thirty years later it seems so improbable, but it does happen. Love see obstacles through different eyes, including pregnant girlfriends it seems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...