All Comments on '1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
Amazing

You just amaze me. I'm always in wonder how you can pump out the volume of material that you do and maintain the consistent quality of work that you produce. Another great story but I truly am in awe. Thank you for not only this but your past great works.

imurddyimurddyover 9 years ago
some inconsistencies

First, it was really a great story! However, there are some inconsistencies. First,

It was 1974 and cell phones had not been invented, second, Dr Ruth did not come on the scene until the 80s or 90s! That's not really bad, but wanted you to be aware of it. Still gave you a 5! Gonna read some more stories now, really love your stuff!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Hi

Thanks for mentioning that. I'll have to go and send a new version in although it will take a couple days.

My editors pointed out both those things and I thought I caught them all...

Grrr....

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More goodness

Well, now I wonder what the complainers will find wrong with this story. Last week, your story was, according to your detractors, too short and had no plot, when it clearly it was meant to be a stroke story, which you occassionally throw out there. This week, you have a six page story with plenty of buildup and dialogue. Do they complain that it's too long and boring? I hope you let their words fly right by you. There's a reason you're one of the top read authors on the site. I agree with Carole below; it's incredible you produce the volume you do, and still maintain the quality. You're closing in on 200 stories; I'll gladly read another 200. Keep it up. ---Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely amazed.

It is becoming a bore reading comments. Criticism seems to be the main purpose of reading any story. Sort of like going to the Academy Award winning movie and complaining because a hubcap was missing during a car chase and was back on a couple seconds later.....PETTY.....If the writing tells a good story, who gives a shit if cell phones didn't exist until a later time...we are all so in tune with cellphones now, what does it matter...this is not historical documentation but a story about love and sex, and people...enjoy it for that....

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note 2

Hi

First thanks for the flattering compliments...they mean a lot.

Second, I appreciate criticism when it is honest and thoughtful, or when I make silly errors. In the big scope of things it doesn't matter, but being authentic in setting is important too. (I can't believe I missed a cell phone piece...I had a few in the original draft)

Anyways, thanks for reading, supporting, voting and commenting...

It's why I write.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
out fucking standing beautiful

one of thbest stories I've read in A while I must say you are in the league as susan J.Parker and that is saying something love your writing keep it going Tenbears43

Whispering_ChrisWhispering_Chrisover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written with nice build up and plenty of detail. Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to hearing more about Bill, Nita, Julie, and the others.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Many will love this story

I thought it went from "we are not even dating yet", to a family orgy just a bit quickly. But, that is what most people com here to read.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 9 years ago
another silkstockings classic

Hi

Another great piece Silk. I love your work, well-written erotic that has a great pace and sensuality about it. Looking forward to more!

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I hope you can swing (no pun intended) some more chapters about this hot family!

thog4uthog4uover 9 years ago
Hot & Sexxy

Ms Silk;

Great story; luv it. You have a nice style; the way you tell your story. Like the others said, look forward to reading more!!!

Ta very much.

thog4u

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 9 years ago
Swingers club in Atlanta?

There was a swingers club in Atlanta that lasted around 30 yrs. In it's final incarnation, it was run by some friends of mine, David and Beth, along with Sandy and I can't remember her husbands name. I worked security for them for them in the 90's. We met at was called "The Kinky Ramada", because all the alternate lifestyles had their functions there.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Great job on your story. I loved the characters, and I really appreciated how you let the characters come into their sexual encounters rather than pushing them to fast.

It would be fun if you would take the ending bullets (Julie would eat her first pussy, get her first cock in the ass and her first double penetration.

Nita and I would go to our first Conley's swinger's party...the first of many.

Nita and I would be married, and celebrate with a five-some with our children and Mark.

Nita, Julie and I would also go to Jamaica and end up in a crazy week long orgy with a plethora of people) and expand them into stories in their own right.

Thanks for your story, and good luck with the contest.

GirlWatchin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed this story very much. Very erotic and outstanding narrative. I enjoyed the build-up of the characters, but found the ending settled too quickly. Like others have stated I would enjoy reading more of this family. Once again though you work to bring the story to life.

Thank you and I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequels?

Wonderful. Some have called for a sequel, but I think sequels have to be well structured, because otherwise spoils the whole.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story just ended to fast. Want to know about brouther and sisters first time. Who took julie's ass cherry, and was it Nitas pussy she ate.

Please keep story going

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
Excellent Reading

Great reading hope to see a continuation of this story sometime.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

I'm amazed at how your stories draw me in. At how I feel like I know some of the characters. I'm fairly new to this site so I'm glad you have lots of stories and I don't have to wait for the next. Keep up your writing and I'll keep reading.

Some stories need a sequel, and some just stand on their own. I think this was a shared glimpse into a life and maybe the door should be slowly closed on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turn on

This is by far one of the best stories I ever read. Even now that I am in an incest relationship I loved reading this. Please write a lot more for me to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1974... Home video didn't exist

I was really enjoying your story until the part about the girl who hid a video camera on her parents bookshelf to capture the happenings at their swinger party. I remember the first "home" video camera I ever saw (in the mid 80's) and it looked like the radar guns you see baseball scouts using to measure the speed of a fastball. It was attached by a cable to video cassette tape deck that was the size of an desktop pc tower and weighed 40lbs. The tape deck is what actually recorded the images from the camera. The fact that your story completely disregards this technological fact killed it for me. Your writing has always been enjoyable and I love the slow start of this one, I would just appreciate it if you paid a little more attention to timely representation of technology. A.k.a. - make sure what you write in your story is actually possible with the technology available during that time period.

Again - great start, love your style of writing, just watch your details. A story can live or die by the details.

ken0001ken0001about 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Really liked it. The story moved along at just the right pace for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonders of the World!!!

A true lOVE story, about REAL life---THAT IS!! POST '50's !

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 9 years ago
Freaking awesome series

I really enjoy reading your works please keep writing. Be cause i will keep reading..

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Keep it in the family

Terrific story.

NewAnonNewAnonover 8 years ago
Beautiful careful writing and a great story

Congratulations on such a well written piece of erotica. Rarely have I read a story at this site that let the flow of action and relationship slowly emerge into sexual realization. The only reservation I have, and it's a mild one, is the attempt to have characters present intellectual defenses of incestuous feelings and interactions. It becomes too didactic. On the other hand, the movement toward a happy ending had to be done in some manner once it was decided to make this a serious narrative that would reject a doomsday scenario in conclusion. Thanks for a great reading experience.

billybudd42000billybudd42000over 8 years ago
A great reading experience.

A hugely readable story that built on layers of sexual exploration. Outstanding.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
Family love

Family love I think is beautiful and this story really shows the love in the writing by giving so much detail. The things that happened with Nita when she was younger is really believe able, as to how her and her brother got started in the loving sex that they both have with each other. Coming from a broken family myself with a sister we had grandparents help our mother raise us, yet I do wish my sister and I were a lot closer than we are. I love how close Billy and Julie are in this story and wish it could have been my sister and me. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story felt like my life in a way

I loved the story very much. I lose my wife a little over two years now, not from cancer a bad heart attack she was to young 42. we lose are daughter to so I have know one now. But did love how your daughter and son was there with you and how thing came together for you guys, Nita was very nice to that came into your lifes

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Incest - The Answer

Can't all be wrong and this from experience. Great read.

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
Incest is best!

I loved the story. I too have had incestuous relations and they were the best, too bad they are gone now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story!

it really put me in the world you created, just like a good writer should. I wish I had been the father. I'm not sure I would have been able to have stopped my daughter sucking my cock and it not escalating to something else. But I'm glad the story worked out the way it did! Thanks again, please keep up the good work. :)

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Yet another epic from the pen of the master.

You have nailed it yet again. A tale of sexual discovery, written with sensitivity, understanding, compassion, and a deep sensual frisson. Great stuff. Keep them coming and of course your avid fans both male and female. We love you. Den

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Humblest apologies for my chauvinism. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I am so sorry for my unforgivable assumption that you; The finest author on Literotica; were male . To my shame, I have never actually read your bio, however I should have realised that no mere male could have possibly visited your wide range of subject matter with the degree of sensitivity which you bring to the page. once again my apologies. Love Den.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom takes cross dressing son shopping and then shows him how to be a "proper woman".

Mom always wanted a daughter. When she had a biological male, her nursing back ground and the Aunt being a pharmacist and the Dad a transvestite ob/gyn ,the transformation at least in part started as the new "daughter" came to fruition. Mom began the process before grade school started. The male puberty was halted before it began. Auntie, a lesbian with tendencies toward her sister augmented the entire family with performance enhancing drugs of every imaginable kind. The Father already decades earlier began massive doses of conjugated estrogens. "her" breasts now so luscious,large, pert and with jutting nipples begging to be sucked. The new girl,for all intents and purposes was a advanced teenage beauty at 10 years old. Dad kept her penis to impregnate all the women and take the 10 tear old in her sweet tight anus. The sweet 10 year old took to incest like a natural squealing and begging for more. The powerful combination of psychostimulents and barbiturates along with 200 mg. of Cialis to please the mother and auntie proved to create a feminine dynamo with a 7 inch cock that never seemed to ger soft. The mother, earlier made sure her "mama's girl" would massage her incestuous "cunny". properly.Daddy took her daughter ass as Mom took her cock in her sopping cunt as Auntie licked her sister.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Long story but needed to be

Very good detail and great writing. I liked this story a lot but unfortunately I have never had any of the experiences described here. Keep writing.

chelovekchelovekover 6 years ago
A Well-Developed & Written Concept with Many Future Story-line Possibilities

I have enjoyed your stories for years and appreciate your technical skills and knowledge, from grammar and spelling to punctuation and structure. And the "tone" of your stories is extremely realistic, drawing in the reader.

I've been busy for a while and haven't had the opportunity to visit Literotica, so not until today read your "1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love." Wow! My eyeballs melted and my own 'tent' nearly upset my computer table! In the epilogue, you mention many more adventures of this group and I hope that you will very soon write about all of these incidents and more as well.

In your "Bride Submission" stories (blindingly, blazingly hot!!), you mention further adventures, but decline to write about them because they are "just sex" - variations on the basis you have so beautifully crafted. But well described sex is very good, and your appreciative readers thirst at the well, so please don't think of just "a lot more sex" in any negative sense. (BTW - more "Bride Submission" stories too, please.)

bunkeracebunkeraceover 6 years ago
Mark's family

Is Mark going to bring his wife into the mix? Maybe his kids too.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Hot

Always get a rock hard cock reading your stories. Would love to read more if Bill chooses to relate more stories to you

travaynetravayneabout 6 years ago
Interesting premise

Many possible plots, themes and situations are hinted at but never explored. Seems like a good story board for a longer piece or series.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I think this is your best incest story yet.

Tender, compassionate, and most important, LOVING. There were no mommy sluts, or daddy sluts, or brother sluts. There are times when slut talk is OK, but not where family is concerned. Just a loving family that got involved with loving each other to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love your stories. You weave a good tale love

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfection

Don't excuse or apologize for the long story leading up to the sex.

You established the intimacy between the characters, while thoroughly engaging the reader in that intimacy.

The reader is more than an observer, becoming fully engaged in the intensity that intimacy provides.

I enjoyed multiple, back-to-back orgasms in the midst of this tale...quite alot to say for a guy in his early 50's...lol

Greatly anticipating your next submission(s).

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Long Beginning

I nearly didn't read this story because you said there was a long beginning before sex and I was feeling horny. I am glad I did read it. I have read many stories by you and I know your quality and the care you take. Many writers have good ideas but their stories are poorly proof read. This makes for distractions for the reader which can ruin a story. On the other hand I rarely find errors in your stories. I appreciate your work.

Any chance on writing the rest of the story? The epilogue left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love your stories, but...

I love your stories, but in the context of the year 1974 some of the terms you use should really match the times. For instance video cameras were extremely rare, expensive, weren't available to the general public, and wouldn't be for at least a decade. Thong wouldn't be underwear for another 15-20 years. These discrepancies pull the informed reader out of the story and that kills the fantasy and the narrative. I've read most of your stories and love them, so that would be my only critique of your sexy and delightful work. Thanks for your time, and please keep storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, wonderful writing!

Dear silkstockingslover,

I'm exhausted! I started reading and couldn't put my Kindle down. Now it's 3:30am! This is one hell of a story. Hot, sexy, and just plain old yum, yum, yummy. Fabulous product. I'll definitely look at more of your work.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family union

Everyone agreed to the activities so that's good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too unbelievable

Stopped reading at page 2, almost stopped on 1. No one short of either a moron or mormon would believe for one second their 19 year old daughter isn't already on birth control or needs "the talk" or doesn't know what head or blow job is about. SEriously, 6 pages of this? No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take it for what it is.

Personally, I very much liked the story. Your writing style provides vivid detail while not making any particular scene too long or short. Those who complain about the smallest detail are only jealous. Keep writing just the way you are........and I will keep reading. Thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loved it then, love it now.

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Very good read. Extremely sexy. And everyone got true love, unconditional love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was okay, not that terribly exciting or erotic.

RazorDjinRazorDjinover 2 years ago

Was good for sure, but it felt like there was something missing and can't say what. Certainly good writing though, if not rambling a bit. You warned it was long and would be a while before the sex hit, so can't complain there, but when the build up really started, it was slow and then boom. The transition was mostly smooth, but a bit off balance maybe? Nice way to explain how it suddenly accelerated though

playtime999playtime999over 2 years ago

i lived in Canada but missed the sexy stories then and am catching up. this's fabulous; the resistance of bill and makes it work! thanks

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

So bloody hot and caring. Sensual. Lovely and thank you for writing this.

Katrina

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 years ago

Really great, hot, well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was hot and want you to put pen to paper for the continuation and the stories in Jamaica

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

And the action occurred in one or two nights, not the whole summer as the title suggests. Perhaps you needed to continue it and really make it long by telling the stories you only suggest. You really do a good job with fathers and children. Thanks.

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

The plot was hot. The story well written. But what made the story and plot work so well was the exceptional dialogue.

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesover 1 year ago

As always, a real 'page turner' from SilkStockings. Too bad it wasn't illustrated, but I know those take a ton of time to produce. Just wish I could draw!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Well, well, well.....

No denying you are my favourite author, Jasmine. & I grew up lusting after my mother, who was the splitting image of Sally Field, so your mom/Son stories are my favourite stories. I never had the chance to make love to her or fuck her. ( though I used to see her naked all the time at nudist beaches & at home. & I used to give her massages as a teenager, always with a hard on & then go to my room to rub one out while fantasising about her.).

But this story, without a doubt, has become my absolute favourite on Literotica.

Nowadays I am a father of a son & 3 extremely beautiful daughters. (Way too young to think about in a sexual sense). But when they mature into womanhood? I absolutely would not ever try to seduce them. But if they were to try to seduce me? Could I resist them? I would I love them the way they might one day desire?

Hmmmm..... Thank you Jasmine

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story Jasmine. In one of your last paragraphs, you have written an excellent psychological rational as to why in certain situations incest not only happens, but is accepted in the family group. The over riding emotion of love is the trump card is the natural attraction. Hopefully, in many incestual relationships anyway.

You did an amazing job as always creating the confused yet caring parent along with his surpringingly sexual liberated girlfriend and sexually explosive daughter. Oh, way is it, the Dad is the last to realize the revelations? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

adr287adr287over 1 year ago

I can only repeat the previous comment sumโ€™s it up perfectly.

This is a beautiful story Jasmine. In one of your last paragraphs, you have written an excellent psychological rational as to why in certain situations incest not only happens, but is accepted in the family group

You are a wonderful writer

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

Incest at its best. Story explores guilt and justifies what is taboo as love in as clear a way as possible. and that makes it all the hotter as fantasy. well written, a bonus for sure.

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinabout 1 year ago

Seriously, one of the best written stories Iโ€™ve ever read, and Iโ€™m not even particularly โ€œintoโ€ the incest genre. But the way you cover the angst and guilt sounds so incredibly real and doesnโ€™t simplify like the majority of the genre does. Well done, move to the top of the class.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Well, that was another 7, or maybe an 8. Sexy hot, and yet with love and feeling. I love sex stories with happy endings. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love more of this familyโ€ฆ please?

Pooter4FunPooter4Fun9 months ago

this just might be the hottest story I've read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MORE PLEASE !! at least a part 2 ??

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Hoo boy. Obviously I just finished reading this really superb story. Can't seem to get my head wrapped around all the wonderful and salient aspects of it. Needles to say, I've just found me another favorite author . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

that was the best story I've ever read on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are an excellent writer, thank you!

Gazman66Gazman662 months ago

Really, really good incest story! Needs to be continued into another series covering all the points of the epilogue going into detail with the kids, Mark & their sexual adventures. A well written story!

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

Nope, nope. The inclusion of nita with him and his kids ruins everything about this. Non-family should never be included in incest stories, except as background characters that arenโ€™t directly involved in the incest. This would have been a great story if nita was completely removed from it

hornyolderwomanhornyolderwomanabout 1 month ago

Unbelievably hot and the father was so well written ๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

OUTSTANDING! More please?

GKShadow515GKShadow51521 days ago

I really did love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...