1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God," I groaned, as my second orgasm in an hour hit, something I couldn't recall happening since college.

She scooped my cum from her tits and put it to her lips, and said, "I love you, Daddy," before putting my cum in her mouth.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I said, smiling down at her.

"So tired," she said, a moment later.

The intensity of the orgasm, the emotional roller coaster and the excessive alcohol did her in and she passed out seconds later.

I kissed her forehead, covered her up with a blanket and walked over to the window. Looking down at the patio and pool I saw Nita on her hands and knees with Billy behind her fucking doggy style on a towel by the pool. I stood there, listening to my daughter begin snoring and watching my son fuck my girlfriend.

After a minute, I went to the bathroom to find another towel, unsure where I left my last one, and to take a much needed piss. I then went to Nita's bar in the basement and found some very nice brandy that I used to lace my coffee before I began walking back outside.

Just as I walked outside, Billy staggered towards me with a big grin on his face and slurred, "Night Dad," as he passed by, clearly drunk and needing to go to bed.

I walked towards Nita who was using a towel to wipe her chest. "Miss me?"

"Fuck," she jumped, turning around clearly startled by me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I smiled.

"Well, you did," she said, tossing the towel, which I assumed had my son's cum on it at me.

"Sorry, I just got Julie to bed and came back out," I said, which was technically true.

She smiled, a smile implying she knew what actually transpired in her home with my daughter, but instead asked, "Ready for bed? I'm suddenly exhausted."

I walked to her and gave her a kiss and noticed a big white glob of cum in her hair. I thought to myself, 'I'm going to see just how she explains this' as she grabbed my hand and led me into her house.

We walked upstairs together and split up to separate bathrooms to wash up before bed. I went to Nita's bedroom, crawled into bed and flipped on the television to some late night programming. When she came in I saw the scolding look on her face. Then with a glint in her eyes and a smile she said, "You could have told me outside that I had a glob of cum in my hair."

"Well, I knew it wasn't mine so I thought I'd let you find it for yourself," I shrugged.

"Bill, I'm not going to apologize. Your son came down from the upstairs bathroom and said we might want to wait before going up, that you and Julie were involved and needed to be alone," she revealed.

"He said we were involved?" I asked.

"No, actually he said Julie was on top of you fucking your brains out. And Billy had a massive hard on from watching you two," she continued.

"So since he already took your ass," I joked.

"Don't be flippant," she said, suddenly annoyed.

"Sorry," I backed off, "It's been a long and crazy night."

"That is has," she agreed, softening her tone.

"And I'm not going to try to explain what happened with Julie. I should have stopped it and I didn't. I'll likely go to hell for it, but I can't lie and say I didn't love it and enjoy it, just like I enjoyed being with you earlier."

"Bill, I grew up in the same period as you and I completely understand the judgements people make about incest and fathers being with their daughters. You're painted as a monster, destroying a young girl's life, corrupting her and pointing her toward a life of misery and possibly crime. Is that what you see when you look at your children?"

"No, but it's all so very wrong and...."

"Stop right there. Just stop and hear me out. I know what your first reaction is, but you need to stop and think it through...and carefully. When Mark and I had our first encounter there was a tendency to go into some form of self-punishing penance but that would have also impacted the other person, throwing guilt on them. Julie loves you very much and I doubt she has any remorse right now. Are you going to reject her love for you just because it became physical in a way society says is immoral? Did it feel immoral when you were with her? Or did you feel you loved her and she loved you? Face it, you didn't rape her and she didn't trick you. Ok, you crossed a line society has set for us but neither of you did it for any ulterior motive. It was just the ultimate expression of love between a man and a woman...the way you're supposed to express it to a mate, but not a daughter. I'm supposed to happily have sex with the man I love as long as he's not my son or brother or my father. But what if I fall in love with my brother or find him sexually irresistible?"

"Ok, I hear what you're saying but we still can't flaunt this. Where do we go from here?" I asked, relived I was with someone who understood my emotional turmoil, and, having committed incest herself, didn't see me as a twisted monster.

"I'm not sure, but there's no denying it happened and I don't see how to stop it without having someone feel punished," she pointed out.

"Nita, I don't want the kids feeling like they're evil or bad kids. But I'm not sure I know how to sit down and talk about all of this and have it make sense," I said, my head thinking a million different thoughts.

"I don't think we need a meeting right now. Let's just let it sort itself out and show some understanding and compassion for each other. And let's not forget it was an expression of love each time," she pointed out.

Unable to not be flippant, I teased, "Was that love when Billy fucked you doggy style?"

"Well, the man I love was getting ridden by his daughter, so I found the next best thing, his duplicate cock," she shot back.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Oh shit," she sighed, "I wasn't supposed to say it first. I'm blaming the booze."

"I love you too, Nita," I countered, wanting to put her at ease. "We can say we said it at the same time."

"You really are a good man, Bill," she smile, slipping under the covers with me.

"Agreed," I smiled, as she playfully hit me.

"I need some sleep," she yawned.

"Me too," I agreed, my body suddenly feeling exhausted now that I was in bed.

We were both out like a light the instant we hit the bed.

.....

Epilogue:

As Julie put it earlier, the genie was out of the bottle and, now that it was, there was no way we could go back to normality.

Over the next year:

Julie would eat her first pussy, get her first cock in the ass and her first double penetration.

Nita and I would go to our first Conley's swinger's party...the first of many.

Nita and I would be married, and celebrate with a five-some with our children and Mark.

Nita, Julie and I would also go to Jamaica and end up in a crazy week long orgy with a plethora of people.

But those stories are for another place, another time. The reality is the summer of 1974 changed my life forever and began a life long journey of love and sex...where, truth be told, the two blurred together into one.

THE END