All Comments on '19th Hole'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow, that did not turn out like I expected! I thought after Kyle and Hunter spilt up that they would find their way back to one another... And then when Kyle turned up with Turner! Poor Michael, I was feeling really bad for him! But over all I'm glad he got the happy ending he deserved. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

I love your work - thank you for sharing. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Another amazing amd beautiful story

jushornyjushornyalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

this is an amazing story beautifully written. Well done and thanks for sharing

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago

wow so nice of you to write this fantastic story totally warmed my heart

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 9 years ago
Unpredictable

I love this story. It is warm-hearted yet hot, graphic yet sensitive. Best of all, it's unpredictable. That makes it seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Realism

I love how realistic your stories are about love and relationships- Zinger was brilliantly written and heart wrenching and in this- the leads don't end up together and in reality, they probably would not have. They find love (and lose it) in their own time in situations that are not perfect but are so much more believable because of it. Can't wait to see what you have up next!

JoxxJoxxalmost 9 years ago
I'm a fan now

This one didn't hit as hard as 'Zinger' (I'm assuming it's meant to be more light hearted) but I was surprised at the ending of this.

I'm so glad he stayed with Hunter, I've read countless stories where they go back to their 'first love' (Hell I'm a sucker for stories like that too, call me sentimental) but I was really glad he went back to Hunter in this one.

Always love your submissions, can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing author.

Could be on a best seller list. A really gifted writer

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 9 years ago
Great story but...

I love the story you give such interesting characters and the story line is beautifull its just that I'm not a big fan of changing the point of view to Micheal. I mean, my emotions were invested to Kyle since he was more described in the story and actually wanted him and Micheal to be together again.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to chrisunder

It was two stories I combined into one. I wrote 19th Hole, and readers wondered what happened to Michael. So, I wrote Michael's 19th Hole. For this site, I combined them into one story. Maybe I should have kept them separate.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

I really enjoyed your story. I am glad their friendship was returned to them. You are an amazing writer and So glad I read this story. Please keep writing for you have a knack for writing and bringing your characters to feel life like or a pop. Your imagination is outstanding for it shows in your work. Zinger and 19th hole are two very awesome stories and you have made a fan out of me. Thanks for all that you have written.

ACLASSYLADY

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Loved it.

Wyka24Wyka24almost 9 years ago

I need more! If you have more work on other sites please share here. I'm hooked.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 8 years agoAuthor
Response Wyka24

I have a few on Nifty that involved folks under age 18:

Second Base (in High School)

Summer of 1984 (in Adult Friends)

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Another Great One!

Loved this story. Not quite as heart wrenching as Zinger but still full of unexpected twists. I really like your writing. (An editor wouldn't hurt though. You used "fowl" instead of "foul" a number of times. Please take that comment as "constructive criticism." I don't mean to be negative). Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. Five stars.

nboxerbriefsnboxerbriefsover 8 years ago
Top of the List

This has been the most sensual and endearing story I have ever read on any of the story sites I enjoy. Thank you for a journey through a fantasy of life that gives hope to true love and friendship. I look forward to reading more of your gift with words.

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 8 years ago
Another fabulous story

You're a very talented writer and I love your submissions. Thanks for mentioning the two on Nifty; they were terrific.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love all your stories. Such a gift for character and story development

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

I have really enjoyed reading your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
literary

Bloody hell! I always have to use a dictionary when I read your stories--and I read them all!

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story!

Thank you for this emotional and fantastic journey. I feel profoundly touched!

RfoxRfdRfoxRfdover 8 years ago
Love your stories but....

I feel this one you couldn't figure which way you wanted to go. One minute Michael is straight forward off to the races then nope I'm just as confused as the next too much.

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
Damn you can write**************

I mean I am inlove here....with your characters ESP this boy Hunter....

I gotta read this again...anyway you need to write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are the Best!!!!!

Reading your stories is like taking a Masters course in writing and in life. I am in love with your heart, mind and spirit. May you and your spouse have many, many years of love, laughter and joy. Your Stories are such a gift to those who read them. I have openly wept and laughed with joy while reading them (I am rarely moved so deeply by stories or movies) Thank You, for enriching my life with such grace, beauty and insight!

In Gratitude, Abby

Reader777Reader777almost 8 years ago
Wonderful story again

I want to say the same things as the last 2 comments, and most of the other 25 as well. A wonderful heart warming/wrenching story. I feel happy and sad at the same time. So real! I've enjoyed all of your stories that I have read. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. You are so insightful and great at portraying the characters and their feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story wonderful jonathan x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh wow!

I feel the need to express how your story made me feel. Most of the time-when it comes to literotica-heart-warming is not an usual adjective to use. However, your writting touched my heart. Keep up the great work. Greetings from Colombia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Life

Hind sight is great but as Hunter found out that he had moved on and he did not really care for Kyle, if he did perhaps they would have worked things out from the start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That last anonymous comment on 3/6/17

I don't think that guy actually read the story. He got the names all wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
KC guy

This story was very well done. The end from Michael's pov was by far my favorite. I'm living in Kansas city and dating a friend in Columbia who at times reminds me a lot of Kyle. It was a nice message and something I think I needed to read. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hopeful

I was hoping that he would get back together with Kyle. I think that there was real friendship there and could have been a great love. If the story would to continue, I think hunter will find someone else, he was young and rich and use to getting his way. He fell in love with the huge dick. But my favorite in this story was Kyle.

Rf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon

I disagree, I think Hunter seems mature beyond his years and there’s no doubt he was in love with Michael long before he knew he was hung. He was trying to get his attention for two years. Hunter is who Michael needs.

tim23832tim23832over 5 years ago
Wow

DavidPatrick can write! Great stories, not so full of sex that his characters aren't caracatures, but with doubts and worries.

A pet peeve: students are taught, a rope is taut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*****

👍!!!!!!

abnerjon2003abnerjon2003over 5 years ago
So true

John Greenleaf Whittier Quotes. For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

What can I say ? Another perfect story

Nympho_GamerNympho_Gameralmost 5 years ago
Looooved it!

There were parts that had me cringing, biting my lip- dreading what might go wrong... but I looooved the story. The ending made me so happy!

Love, love, love it!

Laura1234Laura1234over 4 years ago
Excellent story writing

I loved it also - especially the ending.

Laughing at this response (sorry forgot if you wrote your name)

“Wow

DavidPatrick can write! Great stories, not so full of sex that his characters aren't caracatures, but with doubts and worries.

A pet peeve: students are taught, a rope is taut.“

I was a little disconcerted with the “yolk” on the shoulders - I think that was this story?- I normally don’t mind spelling errors as long as they don’t leave me confused as to meaning;). But really excellent story And so grateful you took the time to write, I couldn’t have done as well. The editing can always be done by another, (although it was mostly excellently done editing wise) . It’s the story creation that’s the genius part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Characters and Story

This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read, it may just be my soppy gay heart but the characters are so perfect and their expressions and reactions are portrayed so genuinely and realistically. Amazing. I wish I could buy this as a book so I could reread it whenever I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a great story. I loved Kyle and Michael together but they were only a thing for a few months and while they loved each other, they were unwilling to fight for each other even a little bit. Although Michael saw Kyle make great strides toward him and acceptance of a new sexuality, Michael wasn’t patient enough to even talk to him about some lingering limits. And Kyle knew he should have followed him, communicated his feelings and still he didn’t. He admittedly was even relieved when Michael left. Then both allowed years to transpire even while things in their life changes and they could’ve again fought for each other. This clearly yet sadly shows that neither was right for the other. But for Michael to find Hunter - who’s open sexuality, lifestyle, and acceptance by friends and family was a 180 from what Michael had ever had - was a lifesaver!! So glad that Michael realized this and stayed with Hunter. And Hunter’s selflessness to not just allow but encourage Michael to talk with Kyle showed an immense maturity and security in his love for Michael. HEA for sure. Hope Kyle finally finds his. Would love another story about that.

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years ago
Captured reality!

"It's the difference between getting to do it and having to do it."

I’ve literally had this convo after a blowjob with an astounded straight guy. Thanks for this in depth and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So I really loved this story, but I can't deny the fact that I am not happy Kyle and Michael didn't end up together. Why did it take them 10 years to reconnect? Not taking anything away from the story because it was actually great, but I loved when Kyke and Michael were together and wish it would have stayed that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rfoxrfd,

If you are confused, then you must not be reading the story properly. It's basically just a bit of miscommunication and bad timings. Kyle dealing with his new sexuality struggles, Michael having a bit of trauma of the same thing happening all over again, and then Kyle luckily found Hunter who seems to be way more mature than the age difference shows. It's really not difficult to follow.

Anon from 4 years ago with "Life" as the title of their comment,

Nice try pretending to be smart when you literally mixed up all the character's names. The moment I saw that, the "accuracy" of your comment went straight down to 0.

SexHunter8SexHunter8over 1 year ago

This is one of those stories where someone really messed up. Kyle did nothing to apologize to the man who always made himself available to him, but I wish Michael had gone back sooner to confront him.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Lovely story. The first that I have read by this author and now I will read more. Michael and Kyle's relationship just wasn't meant to be. When they hit a roadblock, neither one was willing to fight for the other. I am so glad that Michael ended up with Hunter. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous