All Comments on '1derful Tease Ch. 01'

by autoerotism

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Interesting---------

This story is very sensuous, the thoughts she has are very real, I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Nice!

Can't wait for the continuation. Very well written, just enough to keep you on the edge but not enough for the release. Like I said cant' wait.

autoerotismautoerotismabout 20 years agoAuthor
Kay ~ says;

Thanks all for reading votes and sending feedback. I am truely amazed and quite pleased thanks.

Part two was submitted at the same exact time as part one. I don't know why it says still pending. I would guess it will be posted soon, I hope it is. I intended to post both chapters together as to not leave people hanging. I am sorry, but it ain't my falt really I tried.

Kisses and thanks to all you wonderful nice openminded people who made me feel great about sharing this story.

Kay~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
excellent description!

One of the best written story-! so exciting!

Want more soon, to see how the horny duaghter make dad "Fuck" her hard--! please be s--oo-n-!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

Incredible writing, keep up the awesome work.

msboy8msboy8about 20 years ago
Hard from reading

You have woven this story so well. I can picture it happening in my head. You have built the story up and added sexual tension. You need to continue this story and relieve the tension. Thanks.

Jim1078Jim1078about 20 years ago
It's Real Life !!

I think you must have lived this story, it seems so real to what young people fanticize about that you have tapped into every man's feelings.. Please continue your fine story..

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
Great!!

very real... wonderful tension build up.. am rushing to the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ohhhhhhh.

More please. Very well written. Almost a copy book of something that happened to me 30 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very hot and exciting!!!

Please let's read chapter 3....

I hope you'll tell us then how dad's hard cock penetrated Kay's wet lips and got buried deep inside her warm tight and loving vagina...

Please tell us how much pleasure Kay's velvet vagina was able to give dad's hungry cock...

Please tell us how tightly and passionately Kay hugged dad's cock with her pulsating vagina and made dad moan and gasp in pure pleasuer...

Please tell us how eagerly and curiously was Kay watching dad's face as he entered her to see how much was she able to pleasure his hard cock...

Please tell us how dad shot his hot sticky cum deep inside his daughter, Kay...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
summers gone by

only wish I was a father with such an open relationship as Mr Ross has with his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love to read your stories!!!

Every time I read a story of yours, my cock gets hard and throbbing and I have to get back to your picture to play with my hard cock looking at your blue panties. I usually shoot my cum while doing so.

Thank you for pleasuring our hard cocks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great writing

I like the way the story builds. Their relationship tentative at first, and getting hotter by the paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful

i am so hot and horny reading ur stories carry on the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I am wet

I loved this storie and I hope she gets her dream with her Dad. Excellant writing as well. It was smooth and interesting , not choppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Girl likes Daddy

That is HOT I love the way you're building the tension between them. I see in my mind, the play, the responses of one to the other. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Great story! Loved how you build the sexual tension as the story progresses. Just a helpful hint, however; use an editor. The story would be about perfect without the distraction of errors. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot and wet

really loved your stories, made my so horny , can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OHHHH give me more!!!

my panties are sooo wet...looks like I'll be cleaning the stain from my chair...I loved how you made the tension & anticipation build up...I'm rubbing myself to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lovely days

What a wonderful story. Brought back many happy memories of growing up.

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my goodness...

talk about a build up and DAMN her Mom coming home then.. although....it's got my mind racing as my clit throbs, sitting here....amazing story....another wet pussy caused from the excitement.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep typing dude, Damn!

You gotta finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm lovin' it

The foreplay and tension is awesome!Would def. loved some more action .. but I guess that would have to wait until you complete this =)

xoxo, cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

Very good, sitting here with a big hard one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Had a hard on from about the fifth paragraph down to the very end, and it's still here waiting for me to take care of it. This story is sooo hot, I'm just flushed red.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MADE ME NEARLY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wow

This is awesome I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ohhh

Oh those girls are sooo whorish its kinda gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
INTERACTION

THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE DAUGHTER AND FATHER IS QUITE EROTIC AND HAS GIVEN A STIFFNESS IN A SPECIAL AREA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very innocent fun

Nice! Keep writing more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Click "Send Request" to confirm

Better get him before ybsf does. I know I would. <G>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dad and me

Just how much more erotic can you make this? I'm siting on my dad's lap and reading this with him. ie: having his penis in me. This is hot. And we both love it. Tanya and my Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

omg, if only I'd have such a daughter. awesome story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not old enough

So, the stepdad is Only 12 years older than the (legally 18) stepdaughter?? Sounds like a younger sister/older brother lust story instead to me. If the step dad was actually Old enough to be her daddy this story would be much more enticing but after I find out that he's only about 30/31 I fine this story to be just ok. I'm falling asleep just rereading it now.....boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous