All Comments on '2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestions

Good stuff as usual. But too short. You could have combined part 1 and 2 and maybe the upcoming part 3. I know theyre different days but still. But again, your stuff is always good. Bring on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, Claire would make a lovely team with her daughter. can't wait for the sequel!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I started to not read this one

especially since I have developed a strong dislike for the tactics used by Samantha. BUT I an VERY glad I did read it. Not only that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was good to see Samantha actually seduce someone without the fear and threats (yes, "do it or I will find someone that will" is a threat but it is an acceptable threat in these circumstances). I still don't think Samantha qualifies as a Mistress, but she was closer this time.

I was also pleased that Carmen was a better "slave sister" in this chapter. As opposed to the spoiled brat she was in the last one.

Slave Ed

vampiress_leanna27vampiress_leanna27over 7 years ago

Love this story and looking forward for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

there exists a sensuality, caring and respect between a dominant and her submissive...that seems to be missing in your stories..to you that relationship its all about licking pussy and "you will do it" obedience....sexuality at any level must have a degree of caring, love and respect ...or it is not ...sensual or sexual..its just cheap pornography....and the scenario might as well be a pizza delivery guy knocking on the door...I look forward to your next submission....have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes!

Yes absolutely... Claire would make a lovely team with her daughter...Samantha will need the daughter to submit to her as well....so as to totally remove Claires dignity as the mother...hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

Looking forward to seeing the sequel about Claire and her lovely daughter.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Very nice indeed

I enjoyed this edition and look forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

Brilliant chapter, please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Chanced upon this story and hoping for more!! Great plot build up so far, so please continue the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damm i was hopping to read about the confrontation between the two mistresses. Winner takes all ideally with sam being dommed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please.

Good stuff and more would be a great read. I love stories of women being made to do things in public. As a submissive women some of my best memories have been eating pussy in a semi public setting and having other people see it. Ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One chapter

Loved this chapter and love this story overall. But you could have combined these last two chapters, and the flow would have been better. Been a long time now. When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is the next part

When is the next part? Please don't leave a story unfinished

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

My goodness, the episodes are getting shorter. I think there is one yet to come, maybe more cunt adoration or submission. I’m not sure if you’ve written the finale yet, but I hope so as I really dislike having stories quit before they really end. You write so well, but many of at least 60 or 70 stories I have read end with more endings available.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

I think the consensus is that we need part three (and more!). Please don't leave this wonderful story hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jaz, pleeez, we need pet training continuation story up until the 7th day. And Pet Somali, at least 5 more chapters, Caiisho is too hot to be abandoned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES