All Comments on '2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Happy you started writing this story again

I'm so glad you started writing this again i was disappointed when you stopped this series but in that time period my wife now is my mistress and i do whatever she wants me to do.I love being her sissy slut.I do have plenty of ladies to shave and serve now.I can't wait for you to start up some of your other stories.

walt555walt555over 5 years ago
Hot as always

Love your stories and as always look forward to another chapter in this series.

parputter69parputter69over 5 years ago
Agree!!

I agree with both of the 2 comments preceding mine. Glad you started this again and definitely continue on to the next chapter. At first did not “like” Samantha but got into her more with this chapter. When this series concludes, hopefully you can complete the “1950’s” story. Maybe some of Rebecca’s archived illistrations can be used as inspiration to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love your stories. I would love a spin off story about Amelia and Betsy. Keep it up!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I guess I might read something of yours that is not a 5 star effort, but I can't remember doing so to now. Each time I read one of your writings, I wonder what your personal sex life might be. With what your mind and talent so frequently displayed seem to imply, I imagine it to be diverse and exciting. Since I would like to be part of it, I delight in reading your tales. I'm looking forward to more of this and your other works. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Happy You’re Writing This Story Again!!!

I kept hoping you would restart this series. It’s been so long. It’s such fun to see the contrasting styles. I have to admit Carolyn Adams side is better, more healthy way of introducing women to this world, but there’s something truly HOT about Samantha Summers and her seductions.

Will there be a moment when Carolyn Adams and Samantha Summers are in the same room? Will there be a battle of wills between them? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
'Bout time

So glad to see this back. What a welcome reprieve. I know you seem to have thousands of fanboys, but I just think your newer stories are of lesser quality than this. Hopefully we see more of your older stories finished out, like this, Kinky Tales, Turning Contest, Backseat Mommy. Finish up the classics please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Welcome Return

A welcome return for an exceptional series. Really enjoyed this chapter and think the whole story so far has been very well thought out. Sounds like you already have plans for the next part too. Can't wait to read it.

LD

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
wow

glad to see another chapter in this story please write more.Your still my Favourite writer ,Keep up the great work

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Opponents and opposites

Part of the attraction of this series is the contrast between the two Mistresses. Both of them beautiful and dominant, yet the one is kind and caring and the other pictures as the evil one. But evil has its attractions too ...

Brilliant, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A submissive waiting on Day 4

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really waiting for the revenge scene

Glad to see a continuation of this story. I thought I wouldn't be able to see Samantha get her revenge on Carolyn. I wonder if you will use the Catching Mommy method of making alternate endings where Samantha doms Carolyn or the other way around. Eagerly waiting the big finale.

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Laughed

I really loved the restaurant part of the story when Mindy is offering her slut services to the waitress and as you put it, the waitress wondered what planet Mindy and Carmen came from.

I had a real-life experience similar to this. I was a Paramedic in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We responded to an auto accident and our patient.turned out to be a somewhat intoxicated sex slave, love slave is what she said. She offered herself to me if I would free her from her master. I thought she was nuts and regrettably passed.

Anyway, this story of yours has been going on for years. Please finish it. Also I would love a story about Amelia & Betsy. Most people remember cheerleaders that were jerks like her.

vlavallevlavalleover 5 years ago
2 Mistresses

Of course we want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Training: Day 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge in the horizon...

Looking forward to seeing Laura introducing Samantha to Pam and her seducing her and using her to not only get back at Carolyn but also take back Carmen (though at the bottom of the totem pole), but also get square with Gov Greene,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want more!

Your writing is great, and I can't wait to see how Carolyn gets even with Samantha when shit hits the fan. Also Mindy's training is going great. Keep it "coming".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Combined again

Just read this chapter and say the same as I did with day 2. You could and probably should have combined these chapters into one. The first two chapters were seven pages each and flowed better. Also even this latest.chapter.had been a year. When do we get more? Can't wait to see Carolyn finally take control of that bitch Samantha and show her what true power is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you didn't abandon this series cause I feel the best part hasn't come yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Has the series ended

Has this series ended or is there more to come?

Eyesonfire13Eyesonfire13almost 4 years ago
Love this story

I love this story ❤️ so hope you do more on this. My favorite character is Carolyn Adams 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

More, more more!!! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This is the hottest lesbian story on this site IMHO. Intruiging plot. Amazing porn. Carolyn is amazing. So, sad to see it abandoned while I just found it. All your seduction stories are great. Incest doesn't tickle my fancy... This one is just everything.

QUEDEKEIQUEDEKEIover 3 years ago
More 💦

Yes I want more and possibly I speak for others as well! ~

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 3 years ago
More please!

Have to see what happens between Carolyn and Samantha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Im engrossed by this amazing dou story line.

I've read a lot of your stories over the past few days, and this is by far my favorite.

Please continue the training, and hopefully the Domme showdown of wills.

Andman001Andman001about 3 years ago

Loved every bit of this story and the previous 4. I also have enjoyed seeing multiple characters from previous stories added to newer ones!

I cannot wait to keep reading and am very excited to see what happens between Carolyn and Samantha!

SlutbaneSlutbaneover 2 years ago

You can't stop there!! Great story. Great characters, great writing! Thanks

aglex59aglex59over 2 years ago

I love this story, as usual you write those submissive lesbian stories with all little things that us readers enjoy. I am looking forward for next part....and ultimately the confrontation between Carolyn and Samantha. Thanks for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jazmine, what a wonderful series you've created! Pretty please, finish up this series. Can't wait for the final encounter between Carolyn and Samantha where the latter will be submitting before the more experienced.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I am a bit pissed that the background stories was to be Samantha’s attempted seduction of Carolyn along with the training of Mindy and Laura, and none of this occurred to a finale. Four years ago you left this story undone with lots of loose ends. It needs your attention NOW. Thanks.

acevitalacevitalover 1 year ago

please continue the madness story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and super hot. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the part when Carolyn gets home and deals with Mindy and Carmen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, but it badly needs an ending.

sunnyhaysunnyhayabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story. You left it at very interesting juncture

KalalintuSubKalalintuSub11 months ago

Yes, more please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 starts. Where's the next one?

EleafancEleafanc11 months ago

I really hope you find the time and the motivation to continue this story. It's a really amazing storyline that would be a shame if it's left without an ending ;)

S9808S980810 months ago

did i miss something or did the author leave the country and not finish part 4?

i am obviously not the only one disappointed at no ending.

i understand the dynamic of control but 5 years???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please. Also more on all your multi part stories

lbcarrlbcarr8 months ago

Hello silk. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and hope you will bring it to a conclusion. I love happy endings. I read one of your incest stories a while back and I’m now working my way down your library. Good luck with all your writings and thank you for many entertaining hours. I’m debating making some of your stories required reading for my submissive. Anyway that’s for another day. Thank you again for sharing your work. LB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No more follow up? :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50600 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...