All Comments on '2008 Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Moving right along

A reasonable man taking reasonable actions based on the circumstances. I have to wonder, if Kaye was not getting what she wanted why not divorce him and move on?<P>

I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for sharing.

symtronsymtronabout 14 years ago
Hmmmm

This is a wonderful chapter and I really like your style of flowing the ideas together. I await the additional chapter(s)...

Big Thumbs Up!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Start

This should be good, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Start

Patiently waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another great tale from the best! Can't wait for the next installment.

cancapercancaperabout 14 years ago
thanks

really like it havnt a clue whats going to happen exactly but ill wait thanks

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Oh! I'm hooked!

Please do continue! The next chapter will be interesting!

My only qualm is he and Kaye are not talking at all!

Ha ha she says the place has "good briskett" then she eats chicken.

Thanks for writing!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
The wimpness of the husband seems hard to explain / Justify

this is off to a great start but with this author its always a 50-50 shot. This may be great or it may turn to crap.

Given how the husband is Now about to engage in the Master role he seems to take the wife's severe negative openly hostile behavior very quietly.

Its odd.

For example when she says God No you are my husband... that was a perfect opening to force open the conversation. The wife does not love him and those words talk about the MARRIAGE not him as someone she loves.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Good start.

A good start to an obviously interesting story. Let's have chapter two.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Fine Start

With the first chapter so smooth and the quality of the author, I will continue to read even though I am definitely not into master-slave stories and much more interested in what happened to the first wife, for her to seek out an affair... Thanks Scorpio, for forcing me to expand my horizons...

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Excellent start

You have created good, interesting characters, not one-dimensional. Harry seems to be asking for a one-dimensional guy, either wimpy or a master, not both. However, I don't agree with Harry that the guy is acting wimpy yet. He was listening and taking notes. He may become wimpy (does not seem likely so far). Or he can become strong and yet understanding, or someone else. The character development of the wife was also good. The continuing development of all the players can take this story in many directions. Well done.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Bravo!!

What a great start. Excellent writing, smooth, and the story can move in so many directions. Lots of good conflict (not based on people being stupid like many of these). Let's hope that the rest of this is not based solely on people not communicating (that happens way too often here also). I am looking forward to all the rest of the chapters. Thanks for a interesting read!

RehnquistRehnquistabout 14 years ago
Goddamnit! Hurry Up and Post the Rest!

As noted, I'm hooked from the get go. There are so many different ways you can go with this one right now, I'm dying to see where you take this motley assortment of characters. And while I gave it 5 stars, I'm more than a little pissed off it may take us 10 installments spread over two weeks to get the whole story!

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Another Winner

I agree with Rehnquist that I am hooked and waiting for chapters 2 thru 10. You development of the story to date, leaves so many avenues to pursue it seems boundless and I await your skill in leading us thru this tale.

Thanks and keep writing.

Morefunn

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966about 14 years ago
Please hurry and post more

Hooked from the get go. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Count Me with The rest of The Addicts

Yes, I am addicted to your writing. I do disagree with Harry about the protagonist being a wimp. He put things together pretty well and responded with a lawyer, a P.I. had her served and locked her out of the house. Not a bad start from my point of view.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start

I just have a suspicion about his Brother and the wife, but could be wrong. Glad I read this and eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Grrreat start

and a lot of possibilities ahead! Hope you continue with the fast updates 'cause it will be hard to wait.....

Maitre1962Maitre1962about 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great start ! I have read Capter 2 as well. I hope,yopu continue along the lines you started the story in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am so excited

Because my God you can write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nits

Ok, I'm finally learning to keep track of the small errors in grammar or spelling. Realizing this story is 3 years old, you may not want to edit. Still:

'relax my the pool with me' should be 'relax by the pool with me' and

'Alison got her to help packing all Kaye's clothes' reads better as'Alison got her to help pack all Kaye's clothes'

Somewhere in another story you use the word 'pier' when I'm pretty certain you meant 'peer.' As in 'she wanted a peer.'

I'm loving your writing. In this case, I'm hoping to read one where the wife starts acting weird because it's something other than cheating. I'd love to see what your mind does with that kind of challenge.

Rusalka

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LIKES, DISLIKES, CLOTHES AND WEARING OF

and we must wait for the cabin for fun and games. TK U MLJ LV NV

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Good beginning

A like how this is developing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

divorce is the best move. Beth is a

Hottie. Also, like everyone packing and part 1's conversation about clothes that spouses like or dislike.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good but hiring a PI and him having the evidence the same day? Like asking your work friends about her red blouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usual story and I hate cheating wives (jaybee186)

Dr_GirlfriendDr_Girlfriend12 months ago

Excellent. I can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

2008 Ch. 02 Next Part
2008 Series Info

SIMILAR Stories