All Comments on '24 Exeter Place'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Diction

I think "semen" would match the diction and setting of your story better than "cum."

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Try Again

Sorry, I don't believe that Englishmen who lay with men in 1890 would use the clinical term "semen" in conversation. They are more likely to use "seed," and then clinically be incorrect (and then if I used that word some nitpicker would jump on me for that). But it's true that "cum" didn't start to appear as a noun until 1920, although "come" as a verb in this context goes back to 1650. I wouldn't share your objection to the use of "cum" in this piece enough to comment on that--and only that--about the story, but feel free, if it remains important to you, to come up with a believable word that Englishmen of the 1890s would use and that wouldn't give unnecessary pause to a twenty-first-century reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Set and Setting

Really enjoyed this period piece!

yowseryowseralmost 8 years ago
Lovely

Imaginative tale, well told. Change out a couple anachronistic words ('glitterati') and a nearly flawless story. Inviting, evocative, sensual.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
love it

I like period pieces, very raw sex.

MeniwannafukMeniwannafukabout 7 years ago

I need more chapters to this story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You have no idea how cool it is to find an excellent writer who is willing to dedicate their efforts to this kind of thing.

Well done.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Aristocracy Activities

What a weird story - all about the 'fuckings" and the "fuckees" involving the so-called

'UPPER' class and their "bottoms". They don't seem to be any different from any ordinary, horny everyday men.

It was interesting hearing the story told from the point of view of a "high class" male prostitute, Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount, Baron-English Peerage

England doesn't have "marquis" the have " marquesses'". Prounced ' mar'qwes'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...