24 Exeter Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

As the carriage pulled up to the front of the theatre, I was reminded of the major reason I had taken the position I had—the position of lying under powerful men. The courtyard was lined with beggars. The economic situation was terrible. Without my handsome looks and sleek body and the ability to take cock after cock, I could well be one of these beggars myself. It was something to think about when I was tempted to complain about days like today. I was well paid, especially given that I had little opportunity to spend money, I was well fed and had a roof over my head. The men who fucked me were clean and wealthy. A few of them were generous. A couple had offered to set me up in my own apartment just to await their visits. I was saving that option for a few years when I felt I might be losing my charms. But I was not inclined to open my legs for only one man.

Even if I had taken another type of job altogether, I would still crave the cock. A variety of men and a variety of cocks. Even penetration by a cock as soon as one had pulled out of me. I was addicted to being fucked. "Whore" was a term of release for me, not a dirty word. All in all, it was the perfect job for me—as long as I could keep my looks and my channel was able to take a cock.

I had been given no idea what we were seeing at the theatre, nor did I care. It was time not spent on my back with a cock up my ass on a taxing day. It gave me the respite I had wanted to get by taking a walk and nothing was required of me. I sat in the last row in the box. The marchioness was there, sitting by the marquis, the two of them putting on a display for the world. She didn't ask who I was and obviously didn't care.

At the interval, they went to wherever the glitterati go and I went to the men's cloak room.

"Luke. You've come to the theatre." It was said in surprise. I turned to see the baronet, Sir James Stockdale, standing there, licking his chops like he'd like to eat me—which, in fact, he'd already done that day. Standing behind him was the novelist, Sir Henry Duwright. He hadn't eaten me out today, but did so on alternate days. Was this an even or odd day? I wondered. I'd lost count. Today was the type of day that I lost count of cocks as well.

"Great seeing you here," Stockdale continued. "Henry and I were just discussing what we wanted to do after the theatre. If you're free and would like to earn a little extra, we would love sharing you."

I knew what he meant by sharing me. A double—both of their cocks in me at the same time, the two of them making love with each other while having sex in me. It was a pity they both were tops; they would have made a lovely couple. They'd pay me a pound or two for that, at least. They loved taking me that way. I didn't mind it myself. But it had been a taxing day and I wasn't really free. "I'm here with the marquis," I said. "I'll be with him the whole night."

"Pity," Stockdale said, sounding like he meant it. "Another time, then. I'd book you at Exeter Place, but I know you wouldn't get much out of that for yourself."

"No, I wouldn't," I answered. I bit my tongue from pointing out right then that I always could be tipped directly at the Exeter, although I'd never known the baronet to do that.

"Perhaps on your day off."

"I don't have days off," I answered. And then I went for it. "Of course, there can be a bit extra under the sheets at the Exeter. You and Sir Henry could always—"

"Yes, that's always a possibility," he said. But his eyes were already roaming. I had little doubt that, as handsome as he was and with his reputation for prowess and startling equipment, that he and Sir Henry would be able to find some fellow to accommodate them this evening for free and for the bragging rights of having had the cocks of two such notable men in him at the same time.

When I returned to the box, the Bishop of Leeds was there, insinuating himself into joining the marquis' party of two for the rest of the evening. I could tell that Lord Fitzwater wasn't entirely pleased, but I could also tell that the Bishop of Leeds had some sort of control over him. I'd heard something about a land dispute that the bishop had come down on the side of the marquis in, but I couldn't remember any details.

After the theatre, we went to dinner—or rather the marquis and the bishop went to dinner and I was just along for the ride—and to be ridden. I wasn't asked if I had eaten—and thank goodness I had. I only was asked if I'd heard of the new men's dinner club, the Tombs, which, indeed, was in a subterranean chamber entered from an alley and was not the type of place that could advertise publicly.

I also didn't know that the entertainment included a young man engaged to periodically swing on a trapeze over the diners. Tonight I was volunteered to be that man. It was all part of a game. The orchestra played and I swung. When the orchestra stopped playing abruptly, I had to take off an article of clothing and toss it down into the crowd—not any part of the tuxedo I'd walked in with but a costume of billowy white silken shirt under a velvet vest; long, silken hose attached to a garter belt; and two layers of skimpy underdrawers. The man who caught the last article of clothing—my inner set of underdrawers—was given twenty minutes with me beyond a doorway covered with a beaded curtain beside the orchestra stand.

I was paid, but not nearly on the scale of the 24 Exeter Club.

My man was a burly thug who dressed like a gentleman but wasn't one. It took him less than fifteen minutes to slam me, belly against the wall, against the stones in the corridor behind the stage, release a thick slug of a cock and low-hanging hairy balls, skewer me from behind, and unload his ball sac.

When I returned to the table where the marquis and bishop were sitting, they didn't bother to ask me anything about the experience—and they were ready to leave for the drive back to the club. The bishop said he was quite happy to go to the club too, and what could the marquis say? The bishop was a member.

Neither of them asked me what I thought about it.

"You were so arousing swinging on the trapeze that I wanted to be the one to catch your underdrawers," the marquis said. "I'm not sure I can wait until we arrive back at Exeter Place."

"Why make the effort to?" the bishop helpfully said.

"Why, indeed?" Lord Fitzwater answered.

The bishop helped strip me of my trousers and underdrawers and to set me on the marquis' cock as he sat on the plush carriage seat. Helping to hold me there as I took the responsibility to rise and fall on the staff, the bishop lowered his head into my lap and took my cock in his mouth.

The bishop doggedly followed us into the club and up the stairs to the third floor, where the visitor suites were kept in readiness for the club members who decided to stay the night. The marquis had booked a room. I could tell that the marquis wasn't pleased that the bishop stayed with us, but it wasn't up to me to voice an opinion or do anything to hold the bishop back.

He watched for some time as Lord Fitzwater started out by fucking me missionary style at the foot of the bed, but he soon tired and laid himself out on the bed on his back and bid me mount the cock and do the riding. It was at this point that the bishop decided he wanted to be included. He approached the bed from behind me as I was facing the marquis' head and rocking back and forth on the cock. He had stripped. He muttered something about permission, but didn't wait for an answer. In short order the bishop had nestled in behind me; pushed my torso forward, causing my hips to roll up; and was forcing his cock in above Lord Fitzwater's.

So, after having negotiated with the baronet and the novelist over this very activity this night, here I was being double penetrated by a marquis and a bishop. I closed my eyes, relaxed as best I could, and went with the flow of the members' preferences.

The bishop didn't stay with us past his ejaculation, and both the marquis and I were tired enough that we just went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we both woke to the sound of a knock on the door. Ever the servant, I rose and went to the door to fetch the tray of coffee and croissants that had been sent up for the marquis. I brought them back to the bed, sat, and placed the tray where the marquis could reach it. I hadn't had the least bit of a problem in discerning from his naked body stretched out on his back that he was erect and in need of attention.

As I twisted around and took the cock in my mouth, the marquis reached out for the coffee with one hand and for my head with the other, running his fingers through my unruly blond curls.

"Even in the morning, you are a beautiful young man," he murmured. "I hope that you had an enjoyable day yesterday."

"It was much as any day here at the club," I said, momentarily pulling my mouth off his cock to respond to his question.

"I wish for your day today to start with me," he said. "Please take this tray away, come into the bed, and open your legs to me."

Yes, just another day like any other here at 24 Exeter Place, I thought, with a sigh of resignation, as I lifted the tray and moved it to the top of the bureau.

The marquis was on his back, covers off, holding his cock erect and steady, patiently waiting for me to sit on it. All so civilized and gentlemanly here at the 24 Exeter Gentlemen's Club.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12