All Comments on '24 Hours Ch. 05'

by Girls_cum_first

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmm..

Wondering how it got such a high rating when it sucks this bad. My god, people don't talk like that. There was no detail, and it just.. Ugh. It was a horrible attempt. Do us a favor and go kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good read

Personally, I enjoyed this story. Now that Sue has written her story, it is most enjoyable to read them both one after the other. Most entertaining! As I said to Sue after her 18th chapter, thanks for sharing this with your readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed the story

What can I say, I am a romantic at heart and enjoyed the interplay between the characters. Someone else said that people don't talk like that, I have news for him, some do.

Besides which, if this was a true story, it is difficult to remember exactly what was said after a period of time, you generally remember the sense of what was said, instead.

If this was not a true story, then making up dialoge is even harder, which he might know if he ever attempted to write.

As a side note, if Sue ever wrote up her story, I would very much like to know where to find it.

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesteralmost 14 years ago
Good story

I wish I had more time to read these two series properly. They are fascinating.

OK so some of the dialogue can be a bit hard to follow sometimes. That is not uncommon for me... The many different ways one couple can cum together are so varied that it is just not possible to give sensible detail.

One thing that did give me pause: the discussion of masturbation between 14 year olds. I didn't think that would be allowed, although I know it happens very often. It gives hope in writing Richard's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Well written series. Keep it up. Will be looking for Sue's version. :)

erwin1166erwin1166over 11 years ago
awsome story!!!

so well written, I could picture every moment in my head, and had a throbbing erection to prove it.

bigmac69bigmac69almost 9 years ago
WOW!

This was easily one of the best stories I've read in a long long time! The fact that it's mostly true is really turning on! Came twice reading the whole thing, and rest assured, I will be jacking off to Sue for a while to come! Kudos writer, I'm saving this story for more reads later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
uuummmm !!!!!!!!

This is truly a very emotional and sexy story. The fact that parts were true only adds to the excitement. BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horny as hell!!

Ths is a neat piece of art, nd made me horny, nd must admit, i jacked off many times thinking about Sue's anal, :v

Well can anybody help me find Sue's side of the story??

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Not My Favorite

Too glib.

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago

Lovely story! Will start to read the rest of your stories asap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous