All Comments on '2nd Time Bi'

by Glenn4bj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If this is a true story, you are just getting started. You have found it is a great feeling to suck Alcock and swallow a guys cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. It's great to find a story where it is about just cocksucking without all the anal sex. I am a cocksucker with no interest in making out or anal sex. I love sucking a cock until it fills my mouth with cum but that is all I want to do with another man. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had 2 first time Bi sexual encounters

I really had 2 first time bi sex sessions. The first was with a childhood friend. We were both virgins at 18 years old and during a weeks vacation we started talking about sex, then masturbating each other and finally the last 5 nights during our vacation we sucked each other off 3 and 4 times each night. We had no idea what the hell we were doing, but it felt good and we did every chance we could.

The second first time was with my girlfriends father during a 3 day hunting trip. He arranged for us to share the same bed and during the night, I woke up with him sucking me off. He really knew what he was doing. The next morning he sucked me off again to wake me up, but this time I sucked him off also.

We hunted that first morning, but didn't go out hunting the next two days because we were too busy getting and giving blow jobs.

It was a really exciting time in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great visual

This gave me a great visual. I'll be following you for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something special

There is truly something special about your first time. You're on your knees, your guy has his pants open, or down around his feet, and you're about to suck him off. His cock grows longer and thicker, and you taste it for the first time. A heavenly taste! As you suck and he gets closer to cumming, maybe you caress his treasure trail, or run your fingers across the hair on his upper chest. Maybe you trace the hairy thighs, or the forearms, and then he cums and you swallow lest you miss a drop. It is you that gave such pleasure to your friend. Sometimes you're looking in his admiring eyes. It is always an unforgettable experience1

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 5 years ago
First one

You always remember your first one. I tried to suppress my urges each time thinking IT'S just a phase I was going though then one gay at the gym in the shower room on my knees sucking a hot guys cock I came to terms that I was a cock sucker. That was in the mid 70's. I started to feel less guilty and started enjoying my new hobby.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 4 years ago
Every new guy is a first time!

Finding another cock to suck is always another "first time." When "it" happens the excitement is just as good as the first first time! How big will he be? How much will he come? Does he coach me as I suck him? Can I swallow his load and clean his cock and balls as he softens. How hairy will he be? I love them hairy; the hairier the better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous