All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 08'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Keep up the good work this story is one of the best I can't wait for vol.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please don't keep us in suspense over long!

This first volume has been the most entertaining read I've encountered since WillIAm's Our Story, on Hentai Foundry. Please don't keep us waiting months for volume 2!

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
please continue

I really enjoyed this as I like a slow buildup. But after 8 chapters I do hope you get around to some actual sexual encounters. All we've gotten is a blow job by Nicolette on Alex, and a couple fondlings that were always cut short. The journey is a big part of getting there, perhaps even the best part, but eventually you do want to get there. Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mix feelings

This is turning into more of an amazing novel with unheard of character development so many writers lack. I teared up and felt real emotions during the crash. Unexpected but amazing. LOn the other hand i cringe at the moments of unrealness that happen a lot. Alex busting on his mom when she just so happens to walk in, the nursing at the beginning and the after work out massage.. You're better than that. Some things are just cheap. You add them as a fan service but honestly at this point i just want a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have mixed feelings I never thought I would tear up reading something on this site

Perverted_PiratePerverted_Pirateabout 3 years ago
A Craftsman

When you can write erotica that connects the characters to the audience enough to evoke real emotions from them, that's an author who knows his craft far and above most others.

mr4eva81mr4eva81over 2 years ago

Volume one is very dope. You really are telling a great story.

Medic975Medic975over 2 years ago

The story is great but the time jumps are jarring. You cut the momentum of the narrative when you hop back and forth. That being said, your characters are well fleshed out and engaging. Your background of each is well developed. I think you would have a much better story if you told it chronologically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written

parenthesisparenthesisabout 2 years ago

Precisely what Medic975 said - time jumps are jarring. But that might just be me not concentrating enough. Really good story otherwise, well written.

Author will greatly benefit from a good editor.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

God series. Most characters are well developed time. Hopefully, remaining characters will be developed over time. The more developed the characters are and the more logical the subplots are, the easier it is for the reader to become part of the story. Almost every character in vol.1 are people I would like to know and associate with in real life.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Volume 2 coming up!! I know this has all been written WWWAAAYYYYYY before I found the series, but I am going to make a couple of comments regarding quality.

1) Your editor/proofreader REALLY needs to pay attention to his job; as Vol 1 ad danced, the grammar became worse and worse. Mixing up genders, who is being talked about, it all became confusing, making the reading difficult.

2) All the characters are great; you DID warn us at the start that the story was not "all sex"...,you were right, yet I still very much enjoyed the whole thing. The time-skipping thing is weird, but I enjoyed it, for the most part!

3) This is one of THE MOST ENCOMPASSING STORIES I have ever read...and I HAVE read a lot!! I have cried at stories before, but this set really made me feel the emotions from all the characters involved here. The back-stories, drawn out over the volume's life, make the whole family come together, and become very lifelike. You have definitely written one of the most enjoyable and thought out tales. Not only my words, but those of many of the other readers here; not often I see that many positive comments about an author's work, and with so much emotion from them.

Bravo, 👏 bravo, 👏...good on you. I am so looking forward to the next installment!!

Five**5**Stars...demands more!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous