3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I said I am fine." Jo rolled over but didn't see her mother. She saw a face she hadn't seen in a while.

"Angel?" Jo said feeling stunned looking at her cousin. "What are you doing here?" Angelica Nightingale Miller stood there dressed in her typical black leather jacket. She had very light brown skin from her white and Native American mixed heritage. Her head was sheer on one side and flipped over showing off a row of earrings in her ears, small scars on her lips and eyebrows. She looked like the angel of death made flesh being both beautiful and fierce. A small part of Jo wished she was. Despite all that Jo could see the softness in Angel's eyes.

Angel climbed up with Jo and pulled her close hugging her as Jo began to cry and Angel stroked her hair softly. She didn't know how Angel had found out but right now Jo was glad she was here. After a while Angel let Jo lay her head in her lap as Jo fell asleep as Angel watched over her.

Jo was surprised when she woke up hours later to the sound of a motorcycle cranking up; it was late, the sun having gone down. Damn how long had she been out Jo thought. Jo found Angel's leather jacket around her covering her up. She looked out the window to see Angel pulling off no doubt heading home. Jo went into the kitchen to find a note.

Dear Jo

I am not the best with words, shocking I know.

But you have the strength to endure this.

The pain will never truly go away.

But I promise in time it will hurt less.

If you need me all you need to do is call.

Return the jacket when you're ready.

Food is in the fridge.

Love Angel

Jo smiled, she knew Angel meant when she was ready to talk and Angel would be there to listen so to speak. Angel had lost both her parents long ago and was the only one who could understand the pain.

Jo went to the fridge to find a bag full of hamburgers from Jo's favorite restaurant. A small place her mom used to work where Izzy and Jo would sometimes go after school and eat hamburgers, listen to the jukebox, and do homework till mom got off, sometimes Angel would join them. It was comfort food for her belly and her soul.

Days Later

Joanna sighed as she looked out the window at Abbey sitting on the boat dock, Abbey hadn't said more than a few words to Jo in the days since the funeral. Alex had also pushed her away needing time to deal with his dad's death though he had said he didn't blame her for not being able to save Uncle Frank. His last conversation with his dad had been an argument so Alex had become even more brooding than normal though he was coming around. However Joanna blamed herself and had spent every day thinking what she could have done different. Even now as she played with the bandages on her palms which served as a reminder of the life she had saved and the one she had left behind to die.

Aunt Liz called it survivor's guilt and had told her Uncle Frank had lived with it ever since he had come back from the war hoping he had found peace in the afterlife. The service had been closed coffin and though Uncle Frank hadn't suffered much being killed in the explosion. Jo had been the last person to see him alive, the last to see his face. She had woken up every night in a cold sweet. She took a deep breath and headed outside walking down to the lake; scared out of her mind of what to say to Abbey. She took a deep breath as she made it to the dock.

Abbey was sitting with her feet in the water and drawing in a pad. The lake always looked beautiful at sun set though Jo found no joy in it. As Jo got close enough she could see the picture she was drawing was the same as the image before her as Abbeys hands moved quickly trying to capture the scene before the light died. Jo felt the dock creak beneath her as Abbey turned to see her. Abbey looked at her but not with her typical warm smile.

"Go away." Abbey said looking away.

"Abbey I just wanted to talk to you." Jo took a deep breath.

"I said go away." She yelled.

"Look I know you're mad at me and I can't blame you." Jo took another deep breath. "I wanted to stay, to get him out but I couldn't, we both would be dead." Abbey was silent as she looked away.

"Your father's last words were to keep you safe. His last thoughts where of you." Jo felt a tear run down her face.

"I can live with you being mad at me. But I couldn't live without you." Jo felt week in her knees.

"I wanted to run away and save myself when I had gotten out, for a second I was afraid to die. I had no idea if Uncle Frank was alive or not but I knew you were. You may be my cousin but you have always been like a sister to me..." Abbey turned toward her. Jo could see her eyes where watering, tears running down her face.

"By the time I got you out of the car and found out your dad was alive I knew I couldn't save him. I wasn't ready to die, not yet. So when he told me to get you safe I had to wonder if a small part of me listened because I wanted to save my own ass and not just yours. You can hate me all you want but you can never hate me as much as I hate myself."

"I won't be coming over here anymore and I will try to avoid you at school until I graduate." Jo said and Abbey looked away, saying nothing. Jo looked out at the sunset knowing it was the last time she would see it out over the lake; and walked back down the dock toward the house wiping her face.

"Jo." Abbey yelled. Jo turned to see her running down the boat dock at full speed. Jo got ready to take whatever Abbey would throw at her but wouldn't fight back. She deserved it she told herself as Abbey ran full speed at her and threw her arms around her hugging her.

"So you're just going to run away and leave me..." Abbey cried into her chest. "You promised dad you would keep me safe."

"Abbey..." Jo said trying to find the words.

"I forgive you." Abbey said looking up at her. Jo didn't want her to forgive her; she wanted Abbey to yell at her, hit her.

"Please Abbey..." Jo wanted Abbey to hit her, hurt her, at least yell out her but not forgive her."

"Shut up, it wasn't your fault stupid. You may have wanted to run but you didn't, you stayed and you fought to get me out. I am not going to let you go now; you made a promise damn it." Abbey tightened her grip around Jo letting her know that she was ready to fight the way Abbey always did. "I just lost my dad I can't lose my sister also." The words had been a punch to the stomach for Jo as she began to cry and threw her hands around Abbey as she sunk to the ground. Abbey pulled her close to her chest and held Jo as she cried like a little girl.

Late Spring 1999

Abbey and Jo lay on the bed cuddled up next to Alex watching a movie as the rain beat down outside. Jo lay in the nook of his arm with her head on his elbow. While Abbey lay on his chest. Jo hated when the movie finally ended and sat up to notice Abbey and Alex had fallen asleep, a smile crossing her lips. Abbey had not only helped Jo but Alex as well, deal with the grief and help to move on after Uncle Frank's death. Giving them both some kind of purpose. Alex had also had Candy to talk to which Jo was glad of since he knew he couldn't really talk to Jo about it without stirring up bad memories.

Abbey had taken to sleeping in her brother's bed at nights still having bad dreams or so she said anyways; though it wasn't every night now having started sleeping back in her own bed most nights now that she was eighteen. Jo slipped out of the bed and pulled the cover up over them and smirked, a little jealous of Alex as his curvy little sister snuggled up to the big lug. Jo slipped on her shoes and slipped out deciding to head home as she turned off the TV on the way out. She made it about as far as the end of the hallway.

"You're leaving?" Jo heard, turning to see Abbey as Jo closed Alex's door behind her.

"Yeah it's getting pretty late." Jo yawned.

"You can crash here tonight." Abbey smiled.

"Thanks but I really..." Jo started to say.

"It's dark and rainy and I rather you not be on the road." Abbey said as she bit her lip, rather insistent not wanting Jo driving in the rain.

"Okay sweetheart." Jo nodded knowing she had a point and would worry about Jo.

"Good you can crash with me." Abbey came over and took Jo hand leading her to her room.

"Can I burrow a shirt to wear?" Jo said kicking off her shoes again beside Abbey's bed.

"Yeah sure." Abbey said hopping on her bed. Jo walked over pulling off her shirt and unsnapping her bra, when she opened the drawer she saw the Vibrator she had bought Abbey.

"So I never did ask, how you like my birthday gift." Jo teased holding it up.

"Jo." Abbey jumped up off the bed and came over and grabbed it.

"Just messing." Jo grinned pulling off her bra and grabbing a shirt and sliding it on.

"Can I ask you something?" Abbey said looking at her biting her lip.

"Shoot." Jo said unzipping her pants.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" Abbey shrugged, Jo couldn't help but laugh.

"I wouldn't say a lot, but yeah." Jo said, maybe more often than she would care to admit Jo thought as she kicked off her pants.

"When you do, do you know, orgasm?" Abbey blushed slightly at the word.

"Yeah why?" Jo grinned feeling a little weird talking about this, though also a little turned on. Only Alex knew Jo was gay so she couldn't tell Abbey too much without outing herself even more though she was sure Abbey would keep her secret she didn't want anything to change their relationship.

"It's just when I do it I never..." Abbey blushed. "You know orgasm."

"Never?" Jo said feeling a little stunned as she sat down beside Abbey.

"I mean it feels good and all but I just don't think I am doing it right." Abbey pouted.

"I don't know, I mean it all seems a little straight forward to me. I never had any problem but every girl is different." Jo said putting her hand on Abbeys.

"I don't suppose you could show me." Abbey smiled as she blushed lightly.

"What?" Jo said a little taken back, surprised she hadn't said hell yes instead.

"Candy told me once that her and Kitty used to do it together." Abbey shrugged. Jo suddenly found herself thinking about the two blonde twin sisters. "I know it's silly but were both girls right, I understand if you..."

"Abbey it's okay." Jo touched Jo chin lifting it and smiling.

"Why don't you lie down?" Jo said as she stood up and walked over locking the door.

"Okay." Abbey crawled across the bed to the side she usually slept on when one of the girls crashed overnight. "Where do we start?" Abbey bit her lip.

"Well we got to get rid of these first." Jo said as she got back on the bed and slid off her panties.

"You got a very pretty Coochie. I like the red hair." Abbey blushed and pulled off her own panties.

"Thanks." Jo smiled noticing Abbey was as bald as the day she was born down below. Jo grinned. That was new she thought.

"I usually start by just rubbing it a little like this." Jo laid back and began to touch herself letting her hand rub her pussy. She felt so naughty doing it in front of another girl for the first time and Abbey at that.

"That's it?" Abbey bit her lip.

"Pretty much, once I get wet though I like to finger myself sometimes." Jo lick two fingers and slid them into her pussy as she spread her legs a little more, though she was already a little wet doing it in front of her cousin like this was really turning her on.

"You don't have a cherry?" Abbey smiled.

"No I popped it myself, I wanted to know what the big deal was, but trust me you don't really have to finger yourself to get off." Jo shrugged as she kept rubbing and fingering herself as Abbey watched.

"So like this?" Abbey said as she began to touch her own bald pussy.

"Pretty much." Jo grinned. "Focus on the area around your clit."

"My what?" Abbey giggled a little.

"Your clitoris." Jo smiled but Abbey just shrugged. Granted high school sex ed didn't really teach anything about sex other than insert peg 'a' in slot 'b' but she figured Abbey would at least know her own body. Then again Jo had learned most of the stuff she knew from the magazines she had stolen from mom's boyfriend, actually reading the articles and stories, not that she didn't enjoy the pictures also.

"Here you got a bit of a fat coochie so you might have to spread your legs some more." Jo teased as she pulled abbey legs apart some. Abbey had plump labia's that pressed her inner lips and clit between them when her legs were closed.

"Jo." Abbey giggled.

"What, you just got a little more cushioning, probably not a bad thing when it comes time to actually have sex." Jo smiled. Though Jo didn't plan on having a real cock in her pussy she had thought about what it would be like to take a strap on in her tight pink pussy.

"Let me see your hand." Jo said as she took Abbey's hand in hers.

"Don't feel bad, most guys can never find it." Jo winked at Abbey and led her fingers between her pussy lips to her clit and slowly began to rub her cousin's hand against her own pussy.

"Take your fingers and rub right here. Start slow until you figure out how much pressure you like." Jo said as she did it for her basically guiding her hand as Jo touched her own pussy with her other hand. She was half tempted to rub her cousin's pussy herself but didn't want to scare her. Jo wanted this to last for as long as possible. She didn't dare make a move on her cousin but fuck did she want to. She looked up at Abbey who had her eyes closed and was enjoying herself as she moaned softly.

"Better?" Jo teased as she moved her hand a little faster.

"Much." Abbey whimpered. Jo slowly moved her hand away thinking her cousin had the rhythm down; that and to resist the urge to make a move. Jo lay back down and played with herself as she watched Abbey who was in her own little world as she lay there touching herself. After several minutes of them rubbing their pussies together Jo grinned.

"Ready to try that present I bought you now." Jo reached over and picked it up. Abbey spread her legs for her. Jo grinned wondering if she would trust her so much had she known how much Jo wanted to eat her pussy. Jo pushed it to her clit and slid it up and down along her pussy lips as well not wanting to put it straight against her clit knowing how sensitive Jo herself could be down there.

"Okay put it to your clit but move it around a little; if you let it just stay in one spot to long you will just go numb." Jo smiled remembering her first few attempts thinking that might had been what Abbey had done wrong. Her cousin seemed to really be getting into it as she moaned and whimpered as Jo rubbed her toy against Abbey's pussy.

"Now you try." Jo smiled though she would have been happy to get her off herself.

"Okay." Abbey took the toy and really began to work it at her pussy a little more eager than Jo had been. Abbey let out a sharp moan as Jo felt her grab her hand. Jo smiled as she laid back again and rubbed herself with her left hand for a little bit as she watched her cousins' cute face in pure delight. Abbey fingers slid into Jo's as she interlocked them. There was something both sweet and erotic about it, holding hands with her cousin while they rubbed themselves. Jo wondered what Abbey was thinking about though Jo had only one girl on her mind right now.

The sight of her cousin reaching her first orgasm was enough to send Jo over the edge as well, though Abbey seemed to orgasm forever enjoying a wave of multiple orgasms, as if everyone she had almost had hit her at once. Abbey squeezing Jo's hand tight as she could, Jo was a little jealous as she watched her ride the orgasm express. When the girl was done she lay their panting. Jo brushed her hair from her face.

"What you think." Jo grinned wiping away a little sweat from her brow.

"Wow." Abbey eyes went wide as she smiled widely.

"I know right." Jo laughed.

"Thanks Jo." Abbey squeezed her hand tight.

"No problem sweet cheeks." Jo winked as she slid her hand free and she grabbed her panties sliding them back on. "Tomorrow try the shower head in the shower, rub it against your pussy."

"Really?" Abbey giggled finding her own panties and sliding them back on as well.

"That was how I first discovered my first orgasm." Jo grinned remembering her own first time the shower head had hit her down there by accident. Ah teenage memories. Jo lay on her pillow reveling in the afterglow. Abbey did as well as she reached over and turned off her bedside light leaving only he dim moonlight to illuminate her face as she grinned from ear to ear.

"Night Abbey." Jo smiled.

"Night Jo Jo." Abbey leaned over and gave Jo a quick peck on the lips. Jo rolled over away from her and smiled touching her lips softly wanting to remember this one. Sure Abbey had kissed her a hundred times before but this one Jo wanted to remember always. Jo slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Jo." Jo heard calling to her in the darkness. "Joanna."

"Ten more minutes Mommy." Jo moaned and buried her face in the soft pillow.

"You can go back to sleep after you get off my boob." She heard abbey laugh.

"What." Jo said siting up to realize she was snuggled up to Abbey with her face buried in her cousin's soft big boobs. She thought the pillows felt softer than normal.

"Oh sorry." Jo said blushing a little as she rubbed her eyes. She hadn't slept that good in a long time.

"It's okay." Abbey giggled as she slid out of bed. "I am going to jump in the shower."

"Try not to use all the hot water." Jo teased as she wallowed in the bed and made a motion with her hand toward her crotch reminding her of what she had told her last night.

"I make no promises." Abbey grinned.

"Naughty girl." Jo smiled and rolled over into Abbey's spot which was still warm from her body heat. The pillow still smelled of Abbey as well. Jo smiled when she felt a gentle kiss touch her cheek before she gently fell back to sleep.

Summer 1999

Abigail danced around her cousin Joanna who held up the mitts as Abbey punched at them as hard and as fast as she could. Abbey regretted not spending more time doing this with her dad seeing it as more something Alex and Jo did with him though she occasionally joined in if her dad insisted. She found some comfort in it now as she wore his old tattered boxing gloves and punched at the mitts. Granted Abbey would never be anywhere as good as Jo or Alex but Jo said she at least wanted to know that Abbey could hold her own against another girl.

"Duck" Jo said swinging one of the mitts at Abbey's head making Abbey duck her head down and come back up swinging. Abbey had asked Jo to teach her a little since both of their best friends where usually off doing this or that, or each other. Ironically Jo was a much better teacher for her then her dad or her brother and didn't baby her or go easy on her because she was a girl though Jo wouldn't spar with her yet. Abbey might have a little bit of an advantage since Jo kept glancing at her tits as they bounced about in her top. Abbey could feel every inch of her covered with sweat but had grown to kind of like it knowing she had already lost ten pounds. She would miss this when Jo was gone but she would miss Jo more.

Abbey had started having feelings for Jo and as much as she never imaged thinking about a girl like that she had wondered what it would be like to sleep with Jo. Jo and she hadn't done anything since that night that she had taught Abbey to masturbate much to Abbey's disappointment. After Jo had come out, Abbey had thought about that night a lot. Jo hadn't done anything Abbey hadn't asked her to really, but Abbey wondered if Jo had gotten off watching her which Abbey thought was hot as hell. Abbey didn't think of herself as gay, she didn't look at other girls and think how she would like to have sex with them, it was just Jo. She was still very much fond of penises and still liked to spy on Alex every chance she got. She was a little envious of Candy.