3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

Abbey had thought about telling Jo how she had felt but now that she was about to leave what was the point. It wasn't like Jo would stay just for her no matter how close they had become. Both of her crushes Alex and Jo would be gone soon Abbey thought. The closest she had come to letting Jo know was at prom when she pulled Jo out on the dance floor for a dance with her cousin. Abbey was deep in thought when Jo playfully smacked her in the head with the mitt.

"Ouch, you're supposed to warn me." Abbey laughed.

"You don't get warnings in real life sweet cheeks. There are no rules in a fight." Jo teased.

"Hey bubba." Abbey grinned looking behind Jo, though Alex wasn't behind her at all. When Jo looked Abbey bopped her back but hitting her harder than she had meant to as Jo fell onto the mat. "Oh crap." Abbey said as she quickly knelt beside Jo.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard." Abbey pouted feeling a little bad.

"Well at least you're learning." Jo smiled as she sat up on her elbows laughing no worse for wear. It was good to see Jo happy and laughing.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Abbey smiled.

"Nah just caught me by surprise." Jo smiled back warmly.

"So does this mean I win?" Abbey grinned proud of herself for actually putting Jo on her ass.

"Hardly." Jo began to tickle Abbey's sides. "Just because they're down doesn't mean they're out."

"Oh shit, stop Jo." Abbey said as she fell back onto the matt laughing and Jo pinned her down. Abbey couldn't fight her hands away wearing the boxing gloves as Abbey laughed and squirmed feeling her breast jiggling about.

"Hey you kids almost time for dinner." Abbey's mom said from the basement doorway as she smiled at them.

"Okay." Abbey laughed.

"Are you going to eat with us Jo?" Mom said with a smile at Jo.

"Yeah she is." Abbey grinned answering for her.

"Okay, why don't you go wash up real fast?" Mom said and left them, Abbey went and jumped in the shower long enough to wash off her body sweat and throw on her pajama's. She came down as Jo and Momma were setting up the dining room for dinner just as Alex got home from work.

"Hey bubba just in time." Abbey said skipping over and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Yum smells good." Alex smiled as he entered the kitchen, the smell of spaghetti filling the air.

"Well since you kids or going to be gone soon I was wondering if you would like to have a little something to go with dinner." Mom held up a bottle of wine.

"Sounds good to me." Alex grinned.

"Can I have some?" Abbey grinned.

"Sure. A little bit." Mom teased. Abbey hadn't forgotten the hangover she had had after prom night.

"Jo?" Momma said looking at her and smiling.

"Yes ma'am." Jo grinned.

"Keys." Mom smiled at her, Jo was already digging them out before she had said it which meant Jo was spending the night Abbey thought a little grin playing across her face.

Later That Night

"Okay up you go." Alex said as him and Abbey helped Jo up the stairs. Jo had one glasses to many. Granted she had drunk as much as Alex but there was a big weight difference between them. Abbey was a little buzzed herself but mom had only let her have one glass. Alex barely showed any signs of being drunk other than being very chipper and happy. Jo stumbled a little missing a step.

"No you don't." Alex said stopping her from falling. Abbey went to grab Jo's lower back but because of the slight height difference accidently got a hand full of Jo's tight round ass.

"Ab b you not t girl." Jo said slurring her words a little as she grinned.

"Sorry." Abbey blushed.

"Just put her in my bed." Abbey said to Alex.

"That's what he said." Alex grinned in a very happy tone. Abbey shook her head at him. They brought her into the room and sat Jo down on the bed. Jo pulled off her shirt.

"Jo." Abbey yelled. Jo had taken off her bra when they had been working out but obviously had forgotten as plastered as she was.

"Wott?" Jo said.

"You're not wearing a bra." Abbey grabbed Jo's breast covering them. Damn they were firm Abbey thought.

"Oh yeah I forgot." Jo laughed becoming a little more alert. "Get a good look Alex?" She grinned at Alex as she shook them a little in Abbey's hands.

"I will be in my bunk." Alex smiled and headed out closing the door.

"Second base already Abbey." Jo joked as Abbey let go of her breast. Abbey shook her head at her and took Jo's shoes off for her.

"Help me get your pants off." Abbey said trying to sound a little stern which never worked for her.

"Yes ma'am." Jo saluted though snickered. Abbey got her out of her pants as Jo lay back on the bed. Wallowing in it as if trying to make snow angels. Abbey shook her head at her cousin and went to get her a tee shirt but when she came back Jo was out like a light. Abbey shook her head as she dragged her towards the head of the bed a little thankful for all the exercise she had been doing. She pulled the sheet out from under Jo and pulled it back over Jo enjoying one last little peek at Jo's breast before covering her up.

Abbey looked down at her cousin and friends face and smiled as she brushed a red lock from her face. Abbey knew she was being silly, knowing it was just a crush, she couldn't be with Jo anymore then she could be with Alex. But she also knew they both loved her very deeply. Her cousins Candy and Kitty had loved boys only to be let down. The love of family sometimes was stronger than any romantic attachment thought. Abbey leaned down and softly kissed Jo on the lips out of curiosity, sure she had given Jo quick kisses all the time but this time she let her lips linger as she softly pecked at her cousin lips. She could feel her heart racing; she knew she didn't have the courage to do it when Jo was awake or if she didn't have a little bit of liquor in her.

Abbey crawled in on the other side feeling a little aroused she decided to give her pussy a little rub. She slid her hand under her pajama bottoms and in her panties and began to touch herself a soft moan escaping her lips as she looked over at Jo as she played with herself a little, occasionally peeking at Jo's tits, her fingers touching her body as she imagined Jo doing it.

She stopped long enough to pull off her shirt, as she was getting hot and bothered, she then went back to rubbing herself as her other hand played with her tit. Caressing her pussy with one while her hand pinched and pulled at her nipple; it felt so damn good she thought.

She froze as Jo moved and rolled over and snuggled up to her like she normally did. Abbey giggled a little as her breast rubbed against Abbey. Jo laid her hand across Abbey's stomach. The feeling of their flesh together was exhilarating.

"Jo." Abbey said shaking her a little but she was out like a light. A thought crossed Abbeys mind, a thought she knew she shouldn't be thinking but couldn't help but wonder about. She gently took Jo's hand and slid it down her panties. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself as she began to rub Jo's hand against her pussy spreading her leg slightly for her cousin's hand. She wished Jo was awake doing it for her but also was afraid of her waking up. Abbey knew it was wrong, she knew she should stop, but was so fucking close now.

Having another person touching her down there felt so damn good. Abbey bit her lip and held Jo wrist with one hand and pressed her cousin's fingers to her pussy with the other. She whimpered softly as she felt herself so close; rubbing slightly faster afraid she was going to wake Jo but needing release. Abbey came as she felt her body shudder and tense up, holding Jo's hand tight against her pussy until she just lay there feeling warmth run over her. She slowly pushed Jo off and put her own shirt back on.

The Next Morning

Abbey woke up in the morning with a slight head ache and Jo was gone. Abbey felt guilty as hell about what she had done the night before. She went down for breakfast to find Alex and Jo eating Muffins.

"Morning Abbey." Jo smiled. "Sorry for passing out on you last night."

"It's okay." Abbey blushed feeling guilty.

"Here, you might need this." Alex said as he stood up and tossed her an aspirin bottle.

"Thanks." Abbey smiled, wondering if they felt as rough as she did.

"Want some." Jo said holding up a glass of OJ.

"Nah I good." Abbey forced a smile feeling bad about what she had done to Jo or with Jo last night.

"Suit yourself." Jo said taking a swig. "I am going to jump in the shower and head home." Jo jumped up and walked over and gave Abbey a kiss on the cheek, making Abbey feel worse. Abbey pouted as she sat down at the table and grabbed a muffin her mom had made and began to eat.

Spring 2000

Abigail lay in the bed with her shirt and bra off as her boyfriend George touched her breast while he kissed at her neck making her laugh. They had been taking it slow which meant they hadn't had sex yet, though they had done other things. She wanted to wait, at least till prom though he had been pestering her about it. Not that she didn't want to. Oh did she want to!

"That feels Nice." Abbey giggled as he kissed down her chest towards her breast. He was tall and handsome. A little on the thin side maybe, being no Alex, but he was a basketball player and was lean and mean with a nice looking body.

"Then you will love this." George said as he began to suck at her nipples, a small moan escaping her lips. He licked and sucked at one while he played at the other enjoying her breast. Then he slowly began to kiss down her belly and unsnapped her pants.

"George don't." Abbey smiled.

"Oh come on Abbey. You said yourself you want to." George said sliding his hands into her panties and began to rub her pussy which really got her turned on. She had let him do it before but knew if she did he be begging her for sex afterwards.

"I am just not ready yet." Abbey said as she smiled and tried to pull his hand out.

"I think you are." George said running his fingers along her wet slit.

"Just stop." Abbey said shaking her head at him as he kept rubbing her. "I said stop."

"Stop damn it." Abbey pushed him off and slapped him to get his attention. Maybe harder then she had meant to but he wasn't listening to her and his touching was beginning to feel unpleasant.

"You bitch." George yelled and slapped her back. It was hard enough to stun her a little as her ear filled with the ringing noise. He fought with her trying to pin her arms down.

"Get off of me." Abbey tried to fight him off but he was on top of her. She managed to get one hand free and reached over and grabbed the first thing she could find. She grabbed the lava lamp feeling it burn her hand as she cracked him upside his head. As he rolled off, Abbey grabbed her shirt and ran out as she fought it on not worrying about her bra.

Abbey made a dash for the door wanting to get the hell away from here. She got to the front door and fought with the lock hearing George behind her. She looked to see him bleeding as he came after her. She got the door open and was out the door as she felt him grab her hair. She felt his arm wrap around her throat.

"After everything I did for you and loved you, this is the thanks I get." George yelled into her ear. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck, hot with rage. She was on her tip toes as he held her in the head lock, she could feel herself getting dizzy.

"Let go..." Abbey begged trying to pull his hand away from her neck. She drove her head back into his face hard. As he lowered her just enough she stomped his foot and elbowed him in the gut. He fell down on the ground holding his stomach and bloody nose. She went for the door but heard Jo's voice in her head telling her he could still get up and come after her. She turned back towards George lying on the ground and stomped on his balls hard.

"If you ever touch me or even come near me again I will tell my brother and everyone else what you did, you hear me." Abbey yelled at him but he just lay their holding his junk as he moaned. She ran out and headed down the sidewalk wiping tears from her face not really knowing where she was going. She pulled her phone out of her pocket as her fingers trembled and called Candy to come pick her up. She rubbed her neck; she knew it could have been a hell of a lot worst Abbey thought, thankful she wasn't the one lying on the ground right now, thanks to Jo.

Spring 1999

Angelica stood in the shade of the tree watching the funeral, as it drizzled lightly. She had worn her dad's old jacket and a hoodie underneath which she had pulled up in case anyone saw her and to stop the rain from messing with her hair. Angel had come to pay her respects as well but preferred not to join the large group that had come to do the same. Hell knows she wasn't a people person and didn't have any last words for the departed let alone her wardrobe. A small smile on her lips as she saw Jo. Angel was glad Jo had come to say goodbye.

Angel had only met the man a few times but he seemed nice enough. She could remember him picking at her sometimes, the same as he did with Jo and Izzy, often telling her she talked way too much which always made her smile. She didn't know a lot about the man but she knew he had been a great Uncle to Jo and Izzy and was always kind to her.

Slowly the crowd departed and Angel watched them all leave. She saw Alex linger behind and take a knee beside the hole. Though it had been some time she still recognized him, he had been her first boyfriend. She half wanted to go and comfort him knowing the pain he was going through. It hadn't been that many years since they had put her father in a box and put him in the ground. She smiled as she saw Jo come up and put a hand on his shoulder.

After everyone had gone Angel slid in her head phones and pulled back her hoodie and went over to say goodbye. One of the grave diggers went to stop her but she threw them a look and one grabbed the others arm, either out of respect or fear. She tossed two lug nuts in and smiled. He had been the first one to put a tool in her hands, letting her help one day as he change a tire on Aunt Vicky's car. He must have made a half dozen or so nut jokes to make her smile so she was sure he could appreciate one more. Angel never finished school but that day had led her to be a mechanic, first watching her dad and uncle fix their bikes handing them tools when they asked. When she started doing it before they asked they finally started teaching her. She smiled and headed off leaving the guys to fill in the hole as she whistled at them that she was done.

End Of Volume One

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great so far

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Volume 2 coming up!! I know this has all been written WWWAAAYYYYYY before I found the series, but I am going to make a couple of comments regarding quality.

1) Your editor/proofreader REALLY needs to pay attention to his job; as Vol 1 ad danced, the grammar became worse and worse. Mixing up genders, who is being talked about, it all became confusing, making the reading difficult.

2) All the characters are great; you DID warn us at the start that the story was not "all sex"...,you were right, yet I still very much enjoyed the whole thing. The time-skipping thing is weird, but I enjoyed it, for the most part!

3) This is one of THE MOST ENCOMPASSING STORIES I have ever read...and I HAVE read a lot!! I have cried at stories before, but this set really made me feel the emotions from all the characters involved here. The back-stories, drawn out over the volume's life, make the whole family come together, and become very lifelike. You have definitely written one of the most enjoyable and thought out tales. Not only my words, but those of many of the other readers here; not often I see that many positive comments about an author's work, and with so much emotion from them.

Bravo, 👏 bravo, 👏...good on you. I am so looking forward to the next installment!!

Five**5**Stars...demands more!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

God series. Most characters are well developed time. Hopefully, remaining characters will be developed over time. The more developed the characters are and the more logical the subplots are, the easier it is for the reader to become part of the story. Almost every character in vol.1 are people I would like to know and associate with in real life.

parenthesisparenthesisabout 2 years ago

Precisely what Medic975 said - time jumps are jarring. But that might just be me not concentrating enough. Really good story otherwise, well written.

Author will greatly benefit from a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories