3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
744 Followers

"Oh crap, you put your tongue down my throat." Jo laughed.

"Sorry I thought that was what you wanted, like in the movie." Izzy blushed as she shrunk down on the couch a little.

"I just wasn't expecting it." Jo grinned. "This time try swirling your tongue around mine." She added with a wink.

"Okay." Izzy smiled. Jo leaned back in and parted her mouth slightly as the two girls began to French, letting their tongues swirl and twist around one another. When the front door opened Izzy and Jo pulled apart as their mom walked into the trailer.

"What's going on here?" Aunt Vicky said putting her hands on her hips as she grinned. Though she had been upset she had to leave work earlier she had actually been a little proud of Izzy for sticking up for Jo though she had to ground them out of principle.

"Izzy said she never kissed anyone so we were just showing Izzy how." Jo shrugged.

"When most sisters kiss and make up they don't actually kiss." Aunt Vicky said setting her purse and keys down on the table by the door. "But I am glad you two are done fighting, at least with each other." She smiled. "I am going to go jump in the shower, I will let you kids get back to it."

"Okay Mom." Jo nodded. They finished the movie and Alex stayed for dinner since his aunt insisted, though he didn't eat a lot and would probably eat again at his house. He always felt like he was taking food away from his cousins when he ate over since his Aunt didn't cook as big of meals as his mom did. He at least stayed and helped clean the table and do the dishes with Izzy who also volunteered after he did.

"Well I better be going before mom sends out a search party." Alex said as he and Izzy walked back into the living room, Jo and her mom sat on the couch as Jo rubbed her mom's sore feet.

"Okay." Jo smiled.

"You leaving?" Izzy said sounding a little sad.

"Yeah, I got stuff I need to do around the house for mom in the morning but I might stop by tomorrow and see you two during visiting hours if it's okay with the warden." Alex put his arm around Izzy hugging her and holding her in a headlock as he kissed her forehead.

"You know you're always welcome here Alex." Aunt Vicky smiled. Alex walked over and gave his Aunt Vicky and Jo a quick kiss on the cheek and made his way toward the front door.

"Can I walk you out?" Izzy smiled.

"Yeah sure." Alex nodded and they walked out onto the front porch.

"I just wanted to thank you for earlier, for you know letting me kiss you." Izzy said after closing the front door as they walked out to his car.

"Any time sweetheart." Alex said as he went down the steps skipping the last few steps. She did the same though with far more ease then he had.

"You are coming to visit us tomorrow right." She said as Alex got into his SUV.

"Promise." Alex grinned as he cranked up the SUV.

"Can I get a kiss goodbye?" She blushed lightly and played with her hands. Now he knew why she had followed him out.

"Sure I guess" Alex grinned. Izzy leaned into the open door and began to kiss him as her soft lips meet his again. She didn't hesitate any as she began to kiss him more deeply than last time. He was surprised when he felt her tongue but didn't hesitate to let his own play at hers. He almost jumped when she slid it into his mouth and let it swirl around his as they kissed; he didn't stop the kiss, instead he reached up and softly touched her cheek caressing it with his thumb. She slowly pulled back and looked at him as she smiled.

"Wow, you're a quick student. Jo is going to have to start fighting the boys off of you soon." Alex teased. If was a little older he might be one of them he thought if she wasn't Jo's little sister.

"Alex, stop you're making me blush." She said as she turned bright red and playfully pushed him.

"Just saying." Alex grinned.

"Besides I don't like boys, I like men." She said shutting his door for him.

"What's that mean?" He smiled.

"You're smart, you figure it out." She gave him another quick peck on the lips as she leaned in the window before she turned and skipped back to the house leaving Alex to think about what she had said.

Late Spring 1999

Jo lay on her top bunk reading a magazine or at least trying to read it but with Alex constantly calling it was hard to concentrate. She knew she should probably turn her cell phone off but she wanted to see how long before he finally gave up on her going to prom. She really wasn't in the mood; hell she didn't like being at school during the day since she had been outed, so she didn't want to go at night surrounded by a hundred or so people she didn't give a damn about.

"Hey sis." Jo said glancing over as Izzy entered then glanced again. "Wow you look nice." Jo said a little stunned. With her hair up in a bun except for ringlets that ran down either side of her face. She had ditched the glasses and bought some disposable contacts. Her makeup made her look a little older as well. Fuck if she wasn't Jo's sister she might make a pass at her she thought.

"Thanks." Izzy blushed brightly.

"That your dress?" She said noticing the box.

"Yep, and yours." Izzy grinned at her.

"Izzy I told you I am not going." Jo groaned as she jumped off the top bunk, though she appreciated the sentiment.

"Yes you are." Izzy said defiantly, Jo knew that look all too well. It was the same one Jo had when she wouldn't back down.

"Izzy." Jo shook her head.

"Jo." Izzy said mocking her.

"I already went last year." Jo said sitting at her desk.

"So." Izzy shrugged.

"So I already done the prom thing. Plus you know I don't like dresses." Jo sighed.

"Well I haven't and I want to go with my big sister..." Izzy put her hands on her hips and put her foot down. She wasn't threating in the least.

"Izzy." Jo rubbed her forehead wondering if this is what Alex had to put up with when he talked to Jo.

"I spent my money on this dress so you can at least try it on. Or at the very least look at it." Izzy grabbed the box and thrust it at Jo.

"Fine." Jo took it and opened it to find a shimmering red satin dress inside.

"Izzy, it's..." Jo held it up. "Beautiful." Jo felt a little tear in the corner of her eye. She could tell the dress wasn't cheap.

"It's sleeveless cause I know how much you love your tank tops and it's long so you don't worry about showing your coochie when you sit down." Izzy laughed.

"So that means you are going?" Izzy said grinning at her sister.

"I, what about my hair...?" Jo frowned hating herself now after what Izzy had done.

"Abbey already said she would take care of all that but we need to get going." Izzy smiled. Damn girls Jo thought.

"Izzy." Jo stood up and sat the dress down.

"Yeah." Turning back to look at Jo having gone to pick up her own dress.

"Thanks." Jo threw her arms around her sister and hugged her feeling a tear roll down her cheek. Jo let her go and rubbed her face.

"Are you crying?" Izzy teased.

"No I got dust in my eyes." Jo smiled giving her sister a playful push.

"Um Huh." Izzy grinned. "We better hurry, Alex is waiting for us."

Alexander

"Hey we're going to be late." Alex said pacing and fixing his tux. He had gotten ready a bit to early but the girls were still upstairs primping.

"We will be down in a second." Izzy yelled back. He shook his head at her and was about to head into the kitchen when he heard Joanna.

"So how do I look?" She said as she came down the stairs.

"Damn." Alex said taking her in in her red shimmering dress, the dress was made for Jo; it wasn't too revealing but hugged her body nice and tight. It fell down to her ankles with a slit up to her knees. Abbey had done up her hair into a beauty braided bun, a touch of makeup as well. Hell he didn't even recognize her. "Just Damn."

"Thanks." Jo grinned as she reached the bottom step touching his chin and closing his mouth.

"Here I got you this." Alex said walking to the living room coffee table and picked up one of the corsages, a rose to match her dress. He handed it to her as she smiled brightly. He knew Jo wasn't a flowers type of girl but he figured he would at least try.

"So are you going to put it on me?" She smiled opening it.

"Sure, as soon as you tell me who you are and what you did with Jo." He said taking it out. "I am glad you changed your mind." He said as he softly touched her dress and pulled the fabric toward him.

"So am I." She smiled running her hands over her body. He could feel why, the dress felt damn nice on his fingers. He didn't know what it was made of but Izzy had done a great job picking it out. He had tried to go half with her but she insisted because he wanted Jo to be there and he knew Jo couldn't say no to Izzy, especially after seeing this damn dress.

"And I didn't have to kidnap you and make you come; you look a lot better in that dress then you would in duct tape." He teased fighting with the damn pin trying not to poke her.

"Hey you never seen me in duct tape." Jo smiled. "Either cop a feel or pin it on me already." Jo teased as his hand brushed her breast. He finally managed to get it snapped.

"Nah I prefer the right one anyways, it's bigger." He teased giving her right breast a little squeeze. She playfully slapped his hand as she smiled.

Joanna

Joanna sat in her new red dress drinking her punch as she watched Isabelle dance with Alex. The girl was beaming tonight. Though she was sitting alone, Candy was with her date and one of Abbey's friends had asked her to dance. Jo had to almost force Abbey to go dance. Jo was happy seeing Izzy happy; she didn't really care to dance she just wanted to sit, listen to the music which wasn't half bad this year, talk with her family and watch Izzy have the time of her life.

"Hey." Jo heard as Kitty came up to her. Kitty and her hadn't talked since the breakup; mostly it was Kitty and Jo asking Izzy and Alex how the other was doing. She saw Kitty had two glasses of punch in her hand. Kitty had brought a date as well which wasn't really a surprise. Jo may have been mad but she did want Kitty to be happy even if she couldn't be with Jo, though it hurt like hell to see her with someone else.

"Hey." Jo sighed.

"I brought you some punch." She put the glass in front of Jo.

"I have a drink already." Jo said holding up her glass though it was almost gone.

"No this one has a little more punch to it if you know what I mean." Kitty smiled.

"Thanks." Jo said, what the hell she thought. She wasn't driving and she may as well enjoy herself. Jo took a swig and made a face. It was strong as hell. "Surprised you didn't spike the bowl." A small smile crossed her lips. It felt like a cold war. Both had been civil with each other since things went to hell between them but hadn't resolved anything.

"And share with everyone, not really my style." Kitty shook her head and took a swig of her own cup. That meant Jo was probably drinking more alcohol then punch. Kitty had changed a lot this year. She may not have been the same selfish bitch she used to be but she wasn't going to win any humanitarian awards. She would look out for those she cared about and to hell with everyone else. "She looks lovely doesn't she?" Kitty looked at Izzy dancing with Alex.

"Very." Jo smiled.

"Though not as good as you in that dress. You look almost as good in it as you do out of it." Kitty smiled at her. Jo went to stand up. She knew Kitty was trying to be nice but she didn't want to hear it. Her flirting just reminded Jo to much of what they had had.

"Jo, wait." Kitty said standing as well and touched her arm. "I know you're mad at me but I hope we can at least be friends for Izzy's sake." Jo took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"I better get back to my date." Kitty forced a smile. Jo sat back down and downed the punch which burned like hell. The song ended as Alex and Izzy came back to the table.

"Oh my..., did you see." Izzy said jumping about. She looked like she was about to jump right out of her dress she was so happy.

"Yes having fun." Jo smiled and then smiled at Alex.

"You sure I can't get you to dance." Alex grinned taking a seat. He had been trying all damn night. She had thought about it but was reluctant, maybe later tonight she thought. Abbey, Izzy, and even Candy had kept his dance card full enough. Candy and her date joined them and Abbey came back over as well. Izzy and Abbey started talking away as they sat together.

"Pass. Maybe later." Jo grinned. Alex nodded taking a rest. They heard a thumping noise as the principle tapped at the microphone and the high pitch shrill as he picked it up.

"And now it's time to announce your choice for this year's prom king and queen." The principle said holding an envelope.

"Oh I hate this part; I am going to figure out how to take a piss in this dress." Jo said went to stand up but Alex put his hand on her shoulder. Jo could care less who won the popularity contest.

"Nope." Alex leaned over and whispered in her ear. "You're going to want to see this." Alex pulled out his camera; Jo had no idea what the hell he was up to but knew well enough he was. They announced the king first, one of Alex's friends. Pretty boy, football quarter back, nice enough guy no surprise there Jo thought, though Jo actually liked the guy so she was glad for him. Hell she'd be happy if any of the girls won the ballot but Emily. Jo found Emily just so she could watch in case she lost. That would make Jo's night even better.

"And this year's prom queen is..." The principle began to say. "Looks like we have a write in vote..." The principle looked as surprised as hell.

"Isabelle Miller." He looked up. Jo felt her Jaw drop then looked at her sister who was stunned, frozen in her seat.

"What, oh my..." Izzy sat there stunned as she covered her mouth. Alex took a picture of her.

"Go on girl just don't sit there." Alex grinned. Abbey stood up and helped her to her feet. Izzy jumped up and nervously but quickly ran up to the stage by the time she got there she was wiping away tears. Jo was almost crying herself.

"Wait, what. How the fuck did you..." Jo glanced at Alex. He knew she was going to win.

"Its high school, it's not hard to rig an election." Alex shrugged taking a picture of Izzy getting crowned on stage.

"But how." Jo said. Wondering how the hell he had pulled it off.

"Abbey got a few of her friends, she is too selfless to want the crown; Candy got the cheerleaders vote or at least the juniors, none of them were on the ballot and she will probably take it next year anyways. I got the football team and Kitty got the cool kids; some of them like Izzy and the rest just didn't want to see anybody popular win." Alex shrugged. Jo looked over to Kitty. Kitty raised her glass toward Jo and smiled. Jo smiled back. She was sure Kitty had done a lot of work to make it happen, getting the people who wouldn't normally vote, to vote for Izzy as one last screw you to popular cheerleaders.

"You didn't really think I was going to let Emily win did you." Alex grinned. Leave it to Alex to kill two birds with one stone. He had made Izzy's night and got back at Emily for dumping his ass. She knew Alex could think quickly on his feet, she could only imagine what he could do given enough time.

"And you didn't tell me." Jo said. Surprised as hell he didn't tell her, or that he had done It all behind her back without her ever knowing.

"And miss the look on your face, hell no." Alex said as he took a quick picture of her almost blinding her. She swung punching him playfully in the arm as she winked her eyes and shook her head. Alex hadn't just made Izzy's night. Alex pulled out his phone and texted someone and then stood up extending his hand.

"Come on lets go dance with your sister." Alex looked over to see Izzy dancing with the prom king. Jo couldn't help but notice a lot of jealous girls looking at Izzy which made her smile. Izzy was smart and would no doubt figure it out but the damn girl was happy as hell tonight. "I just rigged an election for your little sister I think I deserve one dance." Jo smiled and stood up taking his hand. If she wasn't his cousin and they weren't surrounded by a room full of people she would kiss him. Hell she still might.

Samuel Miller

Sam sat in his van chewing on his toothpick as he listened to the party inside and the lame ass slow music as he glanced over at his cousin Angelica who had her head phones on bobbing her head which always made him smile. He looked back at the gym and grinned knowing the real party would be afterwards at one of the kid's houses. Angel reached over and hit his arm and handed him her cell phone. It was the text from Alex he had been waiting for.

She Won

Sam began to grin from ear to ear as he texted back, he would want pictures. A few minutes later Sam and Angel got out as a couple of boys came out in their rented suits, football players no doubt by their size, though they look a little hesitant as they got closer to Sam since he was bigger. At seven foot and almost three hundred pounds Sam loomed over the boys. He missed his football days, he was good and could plow through an offense line like a knife through butter but high school football was as far as he ever got.

"You Sam?" One of them said.

"Yep." Sam nodded. "One of you boys got a truck? They looked jumping as hell especially when Angel came around the other side out of nowhere; one of the guys had enough balls to actually check her out which just made her smirk. The boy couldn't handle Angel.

"Yeah I will pull it over." Another boy said. Sam walked toward the back of the truck and opened it up revealing the kegs. It was light beer but he doubted any of these little pecker heads could tell the difference, they would have gotten it from somewhere else he thought, Alex had figured out how to get Sam's cousin crowned prom queen and hopefully save a life or two tonight so Sam had been more than happy to help, hell knows Alex had earned more than a few favors from the Miller clan. Alex would be the big man of the party and he had played them all.

The boy pulled his truck around and the boys each grabbed one, Sam grabbed two kegs himself setting them in the back while Angel looked out for any authority figures.

"Thanks." One of the boys said extending his hand nervously.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said shaking the boys hand and squeezing it. "I was never here." He grinned. The boy nodded understanding and headed for the truck. Angel grinned and winked at the boy as she headed for the van. The guys jumped in the truck with his buddies heading to set up the real party.

The After party

"You know you can change, you did bring clothes in the car." Alex said to Jo as they leaned up against the house watching the party, Jo drinking a beer. Izzy and Kitty where playing Beer pong though Kitty was drinking the beers for Izzy though they didn't have to drink as many as the guys they were killing. Izzy was the hit of the party since Alex had made sure she won prom queen in exchange for getting the football players beer for the party, though they didn't seem to notice it was light beer. Jo would have to thank her cousin Sam for the kegs. Abbey and Candy where talking up some guys. Abbey having a few beers in her was a lot more confident though Alex had cut her off. Jo was enjoying her dress having been the only one to not change after prom. It was funny, she hated dresses but now she didn't want to take it off. Feeling like a lady for once and not knowing when she get the chance to bust it out again but wasn't going to start wearing dresses on a daily bases anytime soon.

"I will in a little bit." She grinned at him. He was a little sore from dancing with all the girls so she was keeping him company.

"Never thought I would see the day Joanna Miller would like being in a dress." Alex teased grinning at her.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
744 Followers