3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

"First time for everything." She said and took a sip of her beer. She was a little buzzed, combined with the night she was having she was happier then she had been in a long time.

"So what's next you going to start dating boys." Alex grinned.

"Hardly, besides you made that pretty impossible." Jo smirked. "You set the bar way to high." If she were to date any guy it would be Alex she thought. Of course that was probably the beer talking.

"I think you had one to many, I think you're actually really flirting with me." Alex teased as she took a drink accidently spilling some as smiled.

"Oh shit." She said wiping her dress.

"See told you should have changed." Alex teased.

"Fine I am going to go change." She shook her head at him.

"Hey Alex come check this shit out." One of his buddies called. She headed for the car cutting across by the pool.

"Joanna you bitch. I don't know what shit you pulled at prom to get your little sister nominated over me." Emily stormed up with two of her friends.

"Kick her ass Emily." One of them said. Big nose blonde, fuck what was her name, oh right Erin NextOnMyShitList Jones.

"I didn't do anything. Though you would have lost any way you slice it." Jo smiled and took a sip of her beer.

"Oh you mean like I lost Alex, I bet your happy now. You get him all to yourself." Emily said. Emily blamed Jo but Jo hadn't done a damn thing. Emily had done all that her damn self.

"You know what I am in a really good mood; there is nothing you can say or do right now, that can get me to fight you so just get out of my way." Jo shook her head; Emily wasn't worth her damn time tonight.

"Oh really." Emily grabbed her beer and poured it on Jo.

"Oops. I am sorry I thought you liked when girls made you all wet." Emily smirked. Jo balled up her fist.

"Jo don't do it she is drunk." Candy ran up. Jo could tell. Hell she been hitting the keg more than some of the guys since she got here.

"You know what, fine, you want to fight I will give you the first punch and then I am going to break your pretty little nose, then I am going to punch your friend in her fat lip for instigating shit and then rip out the other ones hair extensions as she runs away. So if you want to fight me go right ahead, I will kick all your asses and then go have another beer." Jo said, and then hopefully one of their boyfriends might come at Jo so Jo could at least get some sport out of it. Jo stared her down stepping closer as Emily backed up.

"No?" Jo smirked. "I don't have to fight you Emily, you already lost. I don't get to say this often but I am way better then you and I don't have anything to fucking prove to you by getting your blood on my nice new dress. You lost the best guy you will ever fucking have, you lost your crown to an underclassman, and when high school is over you will be fucking little nobody. So step the fuck off." Jo gave her a little shove. Damn she had wanted to say that for so long now. Jo walked away deciding to cut through the house instead. Their little altercation had got more than a little attention though they step aside for Jo. Most looked sad Jo hadn't done what she typically did but Jo didn't feel like starting a fight. But she sure as hell would finish one.

"Damn you're getting soft in your old age." Candy smiled at her. "Think Kitty rubbed off on you a little."

"Oh shut up." Jo smiled and rolled her eyes. Hell Jo wasn't angry, she was happy as hell she got to tell the bitch off.

"You know what you can have Alex, the whiny ass little bitch." Emily yelled at Jo finally getting some balls as Jo walked away.

"I changed my mind." Jo turned and ran at her shoving her ass in the pool. She came up furious. So much for the hair and makeup Jo grinned.

"I guess I am only a little better then you." Jo shrugged as held her fingers a little apart. "Oh, not used to girls making you all wet?" Jo teased making a pouty face as everyone laughed at her.

"Jump or pushed?" Kitty said looking at the other girls. Kitty and Candy where standing there looking at them with Abbey and Izzy as well behind them not that they were much help in a fight it was more a show of solidarity, making a statement about next year. The bitches had been a lot braver with three on one, now it was five on two.

"What?" They looked confused.

"You can jump in or get pushed." Kitty grinned. Neither of them said anything.

"Pushed it is." Kitty and Candy pushed their asses in with their friend.

"Now it's a fucking party." Kitty yelled and threw her arms up as a bunch of the guys around the pool did as well, a few jumping in just for the hell of it.

"Come on I will help you get cleaned up." Candy smiled.

"Thanks for back there." Jo smiled back.

"You kidding we're family Jo. We may not all share blood or last names but we're family." Candy shrugged. Candy had grown closer to Alex, Jo to Abbey and Izzy and Kitty had become the most unlikely friends you could meet. Not to mention Kitty and Jo had dated and broken up but Jo knew Kitty still had her back. That was what family did though, they sometimes fought among themselves but there was hell to pay if anyone else did.

After the After Party

"Oh fuck what a night." Alex said as he walked into his bed room falling onto his bed face down.

"Abbey is going to be hurting in the morning." Jo smiled plopping her ass down. She was passed out drunk now after they had gotten her up stairs. Hell she was actually hitting on Jo a little so she was pretty wasted.

"So am I, I think I danced my ass off." Alex grinned just lying there.

"Nope still there." Jo said grabbing a handful giving it a squeeze, actually pretty nice for a guy.

"You're a little drunk." Alex laughed.

"Just a smidge." Jo pinched her fingers together.

"I wish I could have been there to see you push Emily's ass in the pool." Alex grinned happily.

"Well I can always do it again, maybe the lake next time, or the quarry." Jo teased.

"Damn." Alex stretched as he yawned. It wouldn't be much longer before he was out like a light.

"Sore." Jo grinned.

"Very." He smiled.

"Well maybe if you hadn't danced ever single dance." Jo shook her head. He even got a dance in with Kitty and Candy as well. Kitty was glad because her date couldn't dance a lick. Jo was happy when she left with Candy and not her date. "Here." Jo climbed onto Alex and started rubbing his shoulders. It had been awhile she thought. Not since football season.

"Oh yeah that's the stuff." Alex moaned as she heard stuff pop. He often teased he liked it when she did it because she wasn't gentle like the other girls. "So does this massage come with a happy ending?" Jo smacked him upside the head.

"Ouch." He chuckled.

"I am not that drunk." Jo smirked.

"Damn." He grinned and laid there enjoying his massage. He had earned it tonight for sure. They had dropped Izzy off just to see her tell mom. She was probably still up telling her every single little detail.

"I guess all that is left is finals and graduation then it's off to college." Alex said.

"I been thinking about that a lot." Jo sighed.

"What about?" Alex said lying with his eyes closed.

"You and me." Jo frowned. "I think you should stay here."

"What?" Alex said she got off as she felt him roll over.

"Or go to something closer to home, I know it's what you really want, to be here when your mom has the baby and be here for Abbey." Jo fiddled with her hands touching her scars.

"I don't know what I really want Jo. Mom wants me to go and Abbey seems to be doing better." Alex shrugged as he rubbed his face.

"It's just, you have options. Upstate is pretty much my only chance and I don't want to let mom down." Jo smirked. This would be her only chance to make something of herself. She'd be the first Miller to go to college. She felt Alex touch her hand.

"So you're just going to break up the dynamic duo just like that, come on we've known each other before we could talk. Dad used to joke about putting us in the playpen together and give us rattles and let us have at it." Alex grinned. "Two babies enter..."

"...One baby leaves." They both said together. She knew the story was a load of shit but it made her smile every time her uncle would tell it.

"I think of us more as Wonder Woman and Superman." Jo smirked. "I just don't want you going because of me. I want it to be your choice. At least look at your options."

"Okay, but if I pick one I don't like you know you're going to hear I told you so for a long time." Alex shrugged.

"Okay." Jo nodded.

"Like random phone calls when your seventy years old long." Alex grinned. Hopefully his memory or her hearing went before then.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" She shrugged.

"Yeah sure." Alex nodded. She went and got a shirt to sleep in out of his drawer and stripped down to her bra and panties and slid it on then took off the bra underneath. She knew he was probably watching, enjoying the show but fuck it. She climbed onto the bed and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

"What was that?" Alex grinned.

"For tonight, Izzy, the dance, just pretty much the whole damn night." Jo smiled and lay down on the pillow. "I thought about doing it on the dance floor but you know the whole kissing cousins thing."

"You should have, really screw with everyone's head." Alex said as they laughed.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

As previously stated, I like the series. I like character development. I like logical plot/subplot development. This author is doing both; however, time phasing does not lead to logical development. For ease of assimilation, the brain more easily accepts chronological character plot/subplot development. Still a 5-star series. NOTE: Contrary to popular belief, sexual contact does not have to happen in every chapter. Some people like reading real stories.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

The time jumps are becoming really annoying!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get on it already

How long does it take to set the story

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 9 years ago
Well done

Nothing wrong with a little family luvin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

You're a great story teller but this could have been better if you had had an editor to straighten out some of the English and typos.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories