3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technically her and Alex weren't really girlfriend and boyfriends yet, more like bang bro's but from what she could tell Alex sure as hell wasn't minding it. Though she wanted that to change today, she wanted him to fuck her, after Izzy of course knowing he last a hell of a lot longer that way. Izzy sure as hell didn't seem to mind that Jo was using her as an appetizer so to speak she thought as Alex was eating her out. He just better have something left in him for the main course she thought. If he was a good boy who knows maybe later he get desert she thought, though she didn't know what that would be.

Izzy sure as hell seemed to be enjoying her first oral delight as Alex licked and teased the hell out of that pretty pussy. Jo began to rub herself in time as she watched her sister enjoying Alex's tongue. She wanted to reach over and help Alex but told herself not yet. She didn't want to spook Isabelle any, plus the girl deserved her first time to be just the two of them. Though the foursomes had been fun as hell there was something about the intimacy of just one on one.

Izzy made the cutest face Jo thought as she began to pant and squirm about getting close to the big O. Jo felt Izzy grab her hand and look over at her, she didn't say a word not that she had to Jo thought. She squeezed Jo's hand tightly and began to let out soft moans, though they quickly became a little more vocal. There was no doubt when she finally began to orgasm, though one would have though Alex was exercising a demon from her body. Alex had to hold her legs down so she didn't give him whip lash. Jo thought Izzy might break her hand as she squeezed it tight as she could. Finally she reached down and gave Alex's head a push away from her clit as her body trembled slightly. Fuck, Jo wanted to orgasm like that she thought. Alex softly caressed her thighs until she calmed down and lay there panting before he began to softly kiss back up her body.

"How was it?" Jo grinned and took her sisters hand and kissed it softly.

"Amazing." Izzy giggled. "Thank you." Izzy blushed slightly.

"You're welcome sis." Jo laughed. "You ready for the main event?"

"Oh yeah." Izzy giggled. "Okay Alex lie down." She smiled at him.

"Yes Ma'am." Alex nodded. Jo patted the bed between them wanting a front row seat to this she thought. Alex pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside; Jo went for his pants and pulled them and his boxers off.

"Wow." Izzy giggled as she saw his cock. "Can I?" She pointed.

"Hold it, sure." Jo nodded. Hell knows she was about to get a little more intimate than that with it.

"Hang on." Izzy turned towards the bedside table and grabbed out a bottle of lube.

"Where you get that?" Jo grinned.

"Please, mom's gone lesbo. She got all kinds of toys now." Izzy said as she bobbed her head about. She squirted some on his dick before she shyly rubbed it in. Jo kind of wanted to peek in the drawer but there would be time for that later.

"You can touch it, it doesn't bite." Alex grinned though he was enjoying his little massage.

"Just be careful, it spits." Jo teased. Alex threw her a look which made Jo smile more. She watched Izzy slowly take it with both hands and gently rub the lotion all over his dick. Jo could smell the soft smell of strawberries in the air. Jo flicked some of it off the head of his dick and took it to his mouth. "Not bad." Jo shrugged.

"I will take your word for it." Alex grinned.

"You ready?" Izzy smiled as she softly stroked his dick, even Jo knew she needed a firmer grip then that. She liked the look on Izzy face though; it was like a kid with a new toy. Even if it was Jo's toy but they had shared all their toys as kids so this was no different.

"The real question is, are you?" Jo teased.

"Yeah." Izzy nodded. Izzy climbed up onto Alex and grinned.

"What about a condom." Alex asked sitting up.

"I am on the pill and I put a diaphragm in not to mention I got a morning after pill I bought just in case for Prom just to be sure." Izzy giggled. Always one step ahead Jo thought. Jo knew she bought the pill for William but had decided not to that night. "But still try not to cum in me okay."

"Okay." Alex nodded. Izzy reached down and grabbed his cock trying to line it up to her tight little hole. Izzy had told Jo that she had thought about letting Alex take her virginity last prom but she had seen Alex and Jo dancing together. Though she had teased, that now that they were a couple, if Jo and Alex ever broke up she would make her move on him.

"Here let me." Jo grinned as she grabbed his cock rubbing it against her pussy a little, teasing her before her lips began to spread slightly against the head of his cock, she whimpered a little but kept pushing against his cock as it spread Jo's baby sister tight little cunt. Jo wasn't sure if the thing would fit but Izzy was doing all she could to make sure it would. She got a little over half way before Izzy began to rock against it. Her being on top and leaning forward meant she could take it slowly. Jo smiled as she began watching Alex fuck her sister. She really began to rub herself now having an amazing view from down here as his cock plunged into Izzy tight pussy. Izzy really began to get into it herself proving she wasn't a slouch in bed, or one to just lay there and take it. Enough that Alex slipped out when she leaned forward a little too much.

"Oops." Izzy giggled.

"Here let me." Jo grabbed his dick. A wicked thought went through Jo's head as she bent over and sucked on it for a second, enjoying the taste of strawberry and her sister's juices on his cock. Getting it wet before she helped slide it back into Isabelle. It went a little smoother now into that tight twat of hers, Izzy taken a little more of it in as she sat up straighter to prevent another dick slip. Though a virgin Jo knew Izzy probably knew more about fucking a guy then Jo did, not to mention she had Kitty for any first hand questions.

Jo found herself fingering her own pussy in time with Alex cock pounding her sister's pussy. Part of Jo wondered what it be like to eat cum of out of her own sister's pussy but she wasn't ready for that just yet. Plus Kitty was the only one probably dirty enough to let her try it. Jo leaned over as Izzy started to take Alex dick a little faster as she bounced on his dick, Alex running his hands over her body. Damn Jo wished she had a camcorder so she could watch this and play it back later though Izzy wouldn't go for it probably. Jo sat where Alex could see her fingering herself. He reached over and touched her leg but she playfully swatted his hand away as she wiggled her finger in the air. She wanted to tease him for now, to make him want her.

"Oh fuck I am going to cum." Alex grabbed Izzy's waist lifting her off. Jo grabbed Alex's cock and began to stroke it quickly. Sure as his word it soon began to erupt as thick sticky strings of cum shot out into the air. Jo had angled his dick upward so most of it landed on his stomach though some of it oozed down onto her hand.

"Wow that's a lot." Izzy giggled.

"Yeah it is." Jo let out a little laugh and licked some of it off of her hand.

"Ewe." Izzy giggled at her.

"What's it not that bad. Want some." Jo held out her hand.

"Ewe no way I am doing that." Izzy giggled trying to push it away and slid off the bed to get away.

"Here Alex." Izzy grabbed some tissues from the bedside table. For a second Alex wondered why her mom had them there.

"Ready for round two?" Jo grinned.

"I might need a minute?" Alex shrugged cleaning himself off.

"Oh we know." Izzy giggled as she sat back on the bed beside Jo.

"Izzy is curious about the whole girl on girl thing so take your time." Jo smiled and leaned over and began to kiss her sister softly. Though it didn't take Izzy long to warm up to the idea. Probably still full of who knows what hormones from having sex with Alex. Jo reached up and touched her sister's face as they made out. Jo's heart was racing, kissing her sister like this, so intimately.

Jo ran her hand down over Izzy's slender body as they made out, softly cupping her breast, twirling her finger at her sisters nipple before letting it slide down. Gently caressing her sister pubic region before sliding her hand down between her sisters legs.

"Ump." Izzy grunted.

"Little sore?" Jo smiled.

"More than a little." Izzy bit her lip as she looked at Alex who shrugged and smiled.

"Why don't I kiss it and make it feel better." Jo grinned.

"You been hanging with Abbey too much." Alex joked as he threw some tissues in the trash. Jo just shrugged as she slid her down and began to softly kiss around her sister's pussy.

"Oh." Izzy shuttered. Alex slid over and began to Kiss Izzy chest.

"I thought you needed a second." Jo teased.

"My lips still work." Alex grinned as he leaned down and began to lick at Izzy's nipple before sucking at it playfully as he pulled it till it popped back out.

"I'll say." Izzy shuddered. Jo grinned as she went back to her sister pussy and began to lick at her lips teasing her a little before going for her clit. Jo wondered if this is the view her girlfriends had when they went down on her red-haired pussy. Alex played at Izzy's tits which made Jo feel a little upset since she didn't have much in the tit department to play with. Jo went in as she began to lick and suck at her sister's clit. That made her so hot right now, so wet between her own legs. It was her sister she was eating out. Jo gave her own pussy a little rub, she was so fucking wet.

Jo really began to get into it as she swirled her tongue around her sisters clit. She lightly flickered it up and down then side to side. Izzy's whimpering and moaning softly made Jo even wetter as she rubbed her self. It wasn't long before Izzy was about to burst, as she panted, squinting her cute little face as she let out a long whine arching her back and clutching the sheets. Jo stopped licking and softly rubbed her sister's pussy for a few seconds until Izzy just lay there panting. Jo began softly kissing up her stomach.

"So how was it?" Jo smiled.

"It was okay." Izzy giggled.

"Just okay." Jo smirked and began to tickle Izzy sides.

"Jo stop." Izzy giggled.

"What's that?" Jo said as she heard a loud noise outside.

"Oh shit it's Angel." Izzy jumped up. Alex could hear it now as well as Angel pulled up outside on her motorcycle.

"I am going to jump in the shower." Izzy said as she ran out of the room, no doubt not wanting to be seen in that getup.

"Guess this means no round two." Jo smirked.

"Maybe later." Alex smiled as he quickly found his boxers. Jo however didn't want to wait till later. Part of her wanted Alex to take her now but the mood was wrong now. She huffed as she found her own shirt and slid it on. First Candy yesterday and now Angel, every time she got up the nerve she got interrupted.

Candy Summer 2003

"Hey." Candy opened the front door surprised to see Izzy to say the least but was glad to see her none the less. "Izzy come in."

"Thanks." Izzy nodded as she came in and kicked off her shoes.

"What happened, you look upset." Candy said touching her arm while she shut the door.

"Me and William had a fight." Izzy frowned. They had been dating for a couple of years now, and Candy thought everything between them was good.

"He didn't hurt you did he." Candy asked.

"Oh No, you know what Sam and Alex would do to him." Izzy shook her head, she had a point there. Hell Izzy was more likely to hurt William then vice versa. Izzy had a guy cheat on her in college because she wouldn't put out, her response was she walked up to him at a party, told him she was glad they never had sex and handed him a fake letter from a doctor's office saying his STD results had come back positive and walked away leaving him to try and explain things to his next ex-girlfriend. Candy would be surprised if the guy ever had sex at that college again. Kitty just wanted to kick his ass and be done with it but had liked Izzy's plan better.

"Why don't you sit? Catch your breath." Candy said leading her into the living room.

"Sorry I didn't know where to go. I thought about Alex's but I don't want to see Kitty right now." Izzy shrugged.

"I understand." Candy smiled. Kitty and Izzy didn't always get along but they had each other's back but there last fight had been pretty intense "So what did you get in a fight about with William." Candy asked as they took a seat.

"Him and his damn video games, I am only home for a short time and all he wants to do is play his game, all I want is a little attention." Izzy frowned.

"So you want him to press your buttons and not the games." Candy grinned.

"Candy." Izzy blushed as she gave her a little push.

"Sorry." Candy grinned. "You want some wine?"

"Yeah sure, I could so use something." Izzy nodded. Candy got up and poured two glasses and came back into the living room.

"We're officially getting old now; being able to drink without having to sneak around." Izzy said as she took a glass. "Though you got better taste than Kitty."

"Takes some of the fun out of it." Candy smiled and sat down beside her.

"So how is Kitty, I talked to Jo but." Izzy said sipping her glass.

"She is okay, I think you and her fighting was the wakeup call she needed. She hasn't started treatments yet though she is looking at stuff about having a baby." Candy smiled. Candy sort of got it but she also didn't want to lose her sister because she was being hard headed.

"Yeah Jo told me Abbey volunteered to be a surrogate." Izzy frowned as she took a sip of her wine.

"You know I am going to the hospital with her if you want to come." Candy smiled at her. They may be fighting but it was only because Izzy cared about her.

"I don't know if I can. I mean seeing her like that, just lying in bed it hurts just thinking about it." Izzy said.

"She could use her best friend." Candy touched her shoulder.

"I just can't deal with the idea of losing her; I don't even want to go back to college without her." Izzy took another sip.

"If you tell me you are dropping out I will get somebody to come slap you." Candy said looking at her.

"What you afraid to slap me yourself." Izzy smirked.

"A little but you know us rich bitches, we have someone to do all that stuff for us." Candy grinned as she swirled her wine and took a sip making Izzy smile a little. "Just think about it okay. If you want you can help me finish of this bottle and spend the night in the spare room if you like." Candy would push but not hard knowing Izzy, but candy knew how much Izzy had meant to her though her pregnancy and miscarriage, never letting Candy give up hope. Candy thought of Izzy as having Abbey's sweetness but Jo's determination both of which Kitty could use right now.

"So are you and William through." Candy asked changing the subject.

"Yeah I am pretty sure we are." Izzy smirked.

"Time to find a new boy toy." Candy raised her glass.

"I think I am done with guys for a while." Izzy shrugged as she pouted a little.

"Oh going to my side now." Candy grinned.

"Candy." Izzy blushed as she smacked her thigh.

"Just saying it's an option though I got to say I miss guys sometimes, they are a lot less complicated than girls to date." Candy grinned.

"Ever think about going Bi." Izzy teased.

"Nah, Jo got the only guy I ever really loved." Candy shrugged. Guys didn't really interest Candy anymore knowing she let the best one get away.

"Well who knows when you decide to have a family maybe he will be your sperm donor." Izzy raised her glass.

"Only if I can find a girl who will let him do it in person." Candy smiled.

"You might want to ask Jo first?" Izzy smiled.

"I just let her join in." Candy grinned.

"Yeah she would say yes." Izzy nodded as they began to laugh. "You ever think about getting back with you know who."

"Sometimes but she moved on, I mean she is having my sisters baby." Candy frowned. She did love Abbey a lot but that hadn't worked for the same reason Alex and Candy hadn't worked out, well besides the whole thing about Candy coming out. Hell knows Candy had tried to make it work but phone calls and web cam sex just didn't compare to holding Abbey. It had been a mutual split and they both agreed to be friends but they had grown apart some with Candy at college and her here working.

"Maybe that's what I should do, go Lez." Izzy smiled as she took another swig.

"In that case let me pour you another glass." Candy teased.

"Candy." Izzy blushed as she smiled at her.

Isabelle, College, Fall 2003

Isabelle pulled up the collar of her jean jacket as she walked back toward her apartment from the library. It was right next to the campus and Izzy got it for a steal. She needed a room and land lords son needed help in school. He was at least a B student now; after Izzy had caught on that he was dyslexic and not lazy or dumb like his dad and teachers had thought.

She was a little glad she worn it and her jeans instead of the sundress she had thought about. It was nice during the day but the nights got cold. She could hear Kitty teasing her that there was a party somewhere that she should be at instead of the library on a Friday, but Kitty wasn't here which made Izzy sad to think about.

Izzy planned on graduating early, she taken a lot of college classes in high school so she had a good jump on her credits when she started. She might have been able to do it last year but had delayed it by taking classes she didn't need because she was in no rush to graduate and leave Kitty here. Now she was here and Kitty was not, which sucked. She had to change a few classes but it wasn't too hard. Luckily Candy wasn't too far away, only about an hour. Close enough she could drive over during the weekends and hang out and talk about things, mostly Kitty. She pulled out her phone and called Kitty.

"Hello." Alex answered.

"Oh, hey bubba, hope I didn't catch you in the middle of a foursome or something." Izzy teased.

"Hey Belle, no just straightening Kasey's room up some before I put her to bed with a chloroformed soaked teddy bear." Alex joked making Izzy giggle, no doubt the little one was in one of her moods. It was strange to hear Alex call her Belle though she had decided she wanted to be Aunt Belle having grown a little out of being little Izzy.

"I was just calling to talk to Kitty." Izzy said; her and Kitty had made up and Izzy called as often as she could though she wished she could be there. At least Candy was close so they could meet up on the weekends and be there for each other.

"She is sleeping already. I just found her phone in here. I think Kasey was trying to call 867-5309 again." Alex laughed. You put anything into a song and that girl could remember it.

"Oh okay." Izzy smirked. "How is she?"

"Going over stuff on how she will knock Abbey up." Alex joked.

"Oh like you don't have any part in that." Izzy laughed.

"All I got to do is jack off in a cup and I am done, until the baby gets here." Alex said.

"Better be careful or she might do that while you're sleeping." Izzy teased giggling a little; she could picture Kitty doing just that. "Well I won't keep you, I will call you guys tomorrow during the day time, I am heading back to my dorm room now." Izzy frowned.

"Okay, love you sis." Alex said.

"Love you to bubba." Izzy smiled and hung up the phone.

She was glad when she could see the apartment building. Suddenly she felt something cover her mouth; it was a hand she thought as an arm wrapped around her neck pulling her into the bushes. She tried to fight whoever it was off of her but they were way stronger. She got thrown down to the ground and he was on top of her. His hand went back to her mouth, she tried to pull it away, to fight him off but he was twice as big as her as he sat on her. She couldn't get a good look at his face because of the darkness and his hoodie. He fought at her belt which was a little hard for him to get off.