3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle half expected Kitty, or Alex, or Jo to come out of nowhere and save her. To stop him from doing what he was going to do to but she knew as her belt came lose and her pants button popped they wouldn't be coming. She was alone but she be damned if she was going to make it easy for him as she bit his hand managing to move her mouth just enough. She had been born because some asshole had done the same to mom, she be damn if she go though it as well, she rather be dead. He yelled out in pain, she tried to scream before his hand smacked her across the face making her ears ring.

She felt him begin to tug down her pants as he flipped her over, then she saw it. A beer bottle someone had thrown out behind the bushes. When he had her pants down to her ankles she used all her strength to crawl towards them, not trying to get away but just to the bottle which she grabbed. He grabbed her leg pulling her back then grabbed a handful of her hair as she cried out in pain.

But that was just what she needed she thought as she smashed the bottle on the ground after two tries and swung behind stabbing at him repeatedly. He made a noise as he let go of her. She rolled over and saw him stand up holding his arm, she kicked hard with both of her legs in the one place that mattered nailing him in the balls, he could kill her but he was sure as hell not going to rape her. He fell over as she managed to drag herself away and fought her pants up with one hand holding the bottle with the other waiting for him to come back at her.

She took off toward the dorm room glad when she saw another female student. A few minutes later campus security showed up, the guy was gone though. The cops came and took her statement. The cops found the guy later that night at the emergency room needing to have glass fragments removed that broken off in his skin. He claimed he was innocent but he'd have a hard time explaining why her jacket was covered with his blood.

Candice

Candy sat on the bed after Izzy had finally fallen asleep, after a few sleeping pills, softly stroking her hair. She was pretty shaken up but Candy had to admit she was proud of her. They would have to tell Jo and them, but that could wait till tomorrow. Candy lay down next to Izzy; she could remember Izzy being there for her when she needed her most. Candy would be dead now if not for Isabelle. Having Izzy to talk to through everything with Kitty had meant the world to Candy.

When Candy had learned that someone had tried to hurt Izzy, Candy wanted to go to the hospital and find the son of a bitch, though Candy was like Izzy and wasn't a violent person though when push came to shove Izzy had proven herself. Candy wished she had half of Izzy's will power and hoped tonight didn't darken her any. She leaned in and softly kissed her cheek before making herself comfortable beside her. She knew Izzy might need time, but in the morning she would tell Izzy how she felt.

Alexander Fall 2003

"Hey sexy momma, love the gown." Alex teased as Abbey walked out of the bathroom in the gown they had giving her, carrying a little cup of her urine.

"Thanks Daddy." Abbey smiled at him.

"Up you go sweetheart." Jo smiled as she patted the bed next to the chair she was sitting in. Kitty wished she could be here but was in the hospital undergoing her chemo therapy. Despite protest from everyone including Alex she had wanted to put it off until she knew for sure Abbey was pregnant. Alex understood but he didn't want to lose Kitty because she was being stubborn though he knew he couldn't fully understand it.

"Nervous, you look nervous?" Alex teased as he came up behind Jo rubbing her shoulders. Jo was excited to have someone else who was also going to have a baby. So hers and his would have a cousin of their own age to play with and grow up with like Alex and Jo had. Alex teased Jo because he let her have the seat. He couldn't sit down.

"I am fine." Jo said looking up at him. Abbey wasn't nervous in the bit. She had been really excited about today. She was finally going to get to see her and Kitty's baby boy or girl. Alex had felt a little weird when they asked him to be the sperm donor especially since they weren't dating or anything like that but Alex understood it was what Kitty wanted, a little boy or girl, a reason to beat the cancer. Though Kitty and Alex had had a frank discussion of what should happen to the baby if she should not. Alex assured her that the baby would be taking care of. A knock came at the door and in came the nurse or ultrasound technician or whatever they were called; Alex always used the word nurse or doctor.

"Oh hello." She said seeing the three of them. "Hey, so who do we have here?"

"Father, Step mother, surrogate it's a long story." Abbey said as she pointed. A lot more people would be in here if there was room though Abbey wished Kitty could be the one sitting by her side right now. Alex wouldn't miss this, a chance to see his and Kitty's baby.

"Sounds like it." The nurse laughed as she sat on the chair on the other side of the bed. "Okay I am going to lay you back."

"This is going to be a little cold." She said as she rubbed the jelly on the ultrasound sensor.

"She lies; it's going to be a lot cold." Jo smiled. Jo had just about jumped off the bed the first time but Jo never did like the cold. She often teased that if she hadn't married Alex she'd have had to marry a girl like Abbey who she could cuddle with in the winter.

"Okay, let's see what we can see here." The nurse said as she pulled up Abbey's gown and put the sensor to her belly and ran it over the belly. Alex put his hand on her shoulder while Jo held her hand.

"Hum." The Nurse smiled.

"What?" Abbey asked, one didn't like to hear a 'Hum', when they were getting a medical test done.

"You got any names picked out yet." She looked at Abbey.

"No why." Abbey asked.

"Because you are going to need two of them." The nurse smiled.

"What?" Jo asked as a smile crossed her face.

"There is baby number one." The nurse said as she showed them the picture.

"And baby number two." She said as she had to move it almost to the other side of Abbeys belly since she was hiding.

"Wow." Abbey grinned. "I am so going to give Kitty a hard time about this one; I told her I would have one baby for her not two. You think I would get to keep the other one?" Abbey giggled. The nurse gave her a puzzled look though Alex and Jo laughed.

Katherine Winter 2003

Kitty laughed as she sat in the bed playing a clapping game with Abbey and Kasey. Abbey was helping Kasey keep time. Seeing Abbey with Kasey made her hopeful that even if she didn't make it Abbey would be a good mother to their kids for lack of a better term. A knock came at the door and then Angel slowly entered. The changing of the guard Kitty thought, she was here to take over babysitting Kitty through the night.

"Well we got to go." Abbey said as she stood up.

"But Aunt Abbey." Kasey groaned making her little I don't want to face.

"No buts, we got to go get some dinner and get you home." Abbey said as she started gathering her stuff.

"Can I have Happy Meal?" Kasey grinned playing let's make a deal.

"You had that for lunch." Abbey shook her head.

"Hey, you behave and maybe you will get Ice cream after dinner. Just eat extra for me." Kitty smiled.

"Okay." Kasey smiled back.

"Kisses." Kitty kissed her hand and held it out as the little girl did the same clapping their hands together. Kitty hated not being able to really have too much physical contact; the chemo meant her immune system was shit right now. Angel clapped her hands and held them out as she picked up the little girl gave her a hug and a kiss and wiggled their noses together; they had their own little things. Angel could be a little firm with Kasey but was good with her and loved her a lot. Abbey came over and gave Kitty a kiss on the forehead. She had had Abbey cut it all off deciding to take it all off at once instead of losing it slowly.

"See you tomorrow; your mom will be here bright and early in the morning." Abbey smiled. Kitty had to admit she was lucky always having someone here unlike some people in the other rooms. She also got her own room thanks to dad. She would be surprised if he didn't angle it somehow to get it renamed the Taylor Cancer Ward. He also kept sending flowers which Kitty thought was nice, if he would remember she had Asthma and didn't like flowers. She just had the nurse send them to brighten up someone else's room.

"Come on." Abbey smiled as she came over and took Kasey. "Bye Angel." Abbey smiled and gave her a kiss and headed out.

"So what do you want to do?" Kitty grinned. Angel shrugged and pulled out a deck of cards from her jacket before taking it off. Kitty shrugged and nodded in agreement. Angel and her had been friends for a few years now but had never been closer. She felt safe telling Angel her hopes and fears. Anyone else would just sugar coat it and tell her everything was going to be okay. Angel didn't give advice unless you asked her a question. They played and talked, well Kitty talked and then after a while Kitty started getting tired so Angel wrapped things up. Kitty waved at Angel.

"Want to cuddle?" Kitty smiled and patted the bed beside her. Angel just nodded and climbed into bed next to her. It didn't take Kitty long to pass out asleep. She sighed however when she woke up having to piss. She got up and slowly walked to the bathroom which was becoming a chore in itself. She could have Angel help her but didn't want to wake her. It was sad that making it to the bathroom was her greatly accomplishment each day but she be damned if she have to use a bed pan if she could help it.

She went back after flushing and washing her hands, noticing Angel shiver a little. Angel stayed nights because she could sleep through the occasionally nurse coming to check on Kitty or noise outside the room. Kitty envied that a little bit. Kitty smiled and grabbed the Jacket mom had given her a few years ago. A little worn now, Angel had worn the thing ever where she went. Kitty went to put it over Angel but noticed a note sticking out of the pocket. She pulled it out to read what Kitty written on it. She put the jacket over Angel and laid down turning on the bedside light and opened the note and began to read.

My Dearest Katherine

I've never been good at saying what I am feeling. I still remember when I meet you years ago in Izzy's kitchen. But I knew before I meet you that I would like you which is why I helped get you out of trouble. Even now I see the same strong willed girl who I came to call a friend, my first real friend, someone who was truly nice to me that wasn't my family. Someone who saw through the person I pretended to be because you were the same. More than the person you let everyone see. Deep down you are a good hearted person who like me is afraid to let others in, afraid to love and be loved.

I didn't understand love until I became a mother, till I held little Kassandra in my arms for the first time. Giving her to Alex was hard for me but I did it because I loved her and wanted her to have everything I did not as a little girl. She has a family who cares for her and adores her and who accepted me. She also has you; I see how happy you make her.

I love Alex and Jo greatly. But sometimes I feel like I am intruding on what they have and wonder if they be happier without me. However when you came to live there I didn't feel like so much of an outsider. And as much as I love being with them I grew fond of the nights me and you shared more. I don't know what scares me more. Telling you how I feel for you, only for you to die, or not telling you and you die. If I had one wish for you it would be for you to live but I also wish that it could be with me. I may never find the courage to give you this but if I do just know that what I want first and foremost is to be your friend.

Yours

Angel

Kitty rubbed the tears from her eyes and looked over at Angel and smiled as she folded back up the letter and put it beside the bed and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. Smiling as she leaned back.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Events in the story reflect life. Unfortunately, life is not as beautiful as the story nor the characters in it.

RicoLouisRicoLouisover 8 years agoAuthor
next week maybe

the editor has the next chapter now, so hopefully early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful as always

Hey man just provide the date on which next chapter will be coming

So i don't have to go &check it in every 2-3 days.hope you provide the date.

VlandisVlandisover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It's funny, This story(or a version of it) is actually the story that led me to finding this website. I originally read your work on the "choose your own" site and a few of your other, it eventually lead me here. I must say I'm glad you've decided to put it down into an actual story format, although I'll always like Penny the best. Seeing those slips that got past editing is cool as well, a little "I know that reference" moment. Hope you continue coming out with creative works! You're very good at making interwoven stories without it seeming to be bogged down with to many characters

Tygerlove69Tygerlove69over 8 years ago
Melancholy

I have been withe this series since the installment of vol 2 and I am sad to see it end... with that I say that you grand Teton and beachbum1958 are my favorite authors in this site

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories