All Comments on 'Three Horny Moms 01'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
kidd_johnsonkidd_johnsonalmost 11 years ago
cant wait for the rest

a great start to what i see becoming a great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kids

Yet again must be another kid trying to do an adult job and failing. Get a clue the proper slang for semen is "cum" not spunk (dictionary means a form of behavior). Its obvious the author doesn't know the very basics of slang terms or that its international readership as conatant use of localized isms and terms serve to confuse not draw the reader to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice start

keep it coming. ignore the word critics, if they think they can do better let them write their own stories.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
In defense of the author:

Cum is probably the most-used slang term for semen, but it's not the only one. I've heard and read "spunk" used before, also "nut" (as in "busting a nut"), "jizz", "smegma", "juice" and so on and on and on. When a story is written from a first-person perspective, items can be called whatever the character wants to call them.

If this is the criteria for slamming the author, I hope you've got stashed away somewhere an "official list" of words YOU are allowed to use when it comes to sex acts.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
Good copy of an original!

2 Horny Mom's - 2 Horny Sons was a hard act to follow, but you've done a good job on this first chapter, well done! I hope there's going to be lots of chapters to this inter-family fuck-fest, it deserves it!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

There's no such thing as proper slang being how slang usually isn't proper English. Like using the word ain't or something. Spunk is slang for semen as well as cum. I kept laughing while reading this because I was thinking what if he wakes up freaked out & angry. I mean his mom sexually assaulted him basically lols. Just cause he was looking at you doesn't mean he would be into or wanted this. But with that being said it is a story fantasy & this is how it went. I liked it & I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@SomethingInTheWaySheMoves - - thanks for the rebuttal of the Anonymous person who has the correct and ONLY list of words to use! I don't let trolls bother me, particularly when they bitch about writing styles then fail to use an apostrophe in "it's", misspell "constant", and don't bother with semi-colons or commas. Fuck 'em!

@kidd_johnson and kennyboy82 - - thanks and don't worry, there's plenty more to come!

@Bambi_Doe - - thanks to you for the rebuttal as well. And yeah, this is a simple stroke story posted on Literotica; I think we can guess the son's going to be into it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red very good starte

I just love your mother &son incest story it,s hot & sexy just keep it up yours leann xxxxxx

Pete666Pete666almost 11 years ago
keep up

the good work with this one

Pete

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying it - - plenty more to come!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
good start

Please keep the story line going and, if possible, make each chapter longer.

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Nothing like Anonymous emails!

Just had this anonymous email about this story:

"re: I'm going to break it up into individual chapters.

So where the fuck was the chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? As soon as I read this, I scrolled to the end and gave this a rating of 1."

Ummm.... there's a 01 in the title and I said in the opening paragraph it's going to be broken into chapters. Some people....

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
wonderful

sex pure and simple. thanks.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 10 years ago
awesome

pretty good story so far, i had read danielleadvisor story's in the past (but cant find her on here anymore) they are awesome as well, im sure you will add more greatness to them

iluvsecsiluvsecsover 10 years ago

I enjoyed your story. There are diff slang words that are and can be used body parts acts and fluids, My only complaint and (I don't even want to use the word complaint) is it wasn't longer, I liked it so much I didn't want it to end when it did. Keep writing and I will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice!

Gosh I wish someone would suck me off like that, mind you I've only got a 3.5" dick when its fully erect so I guess no one would be interested. I cum loads though. Nice story more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO WOULD FIND FAULT. Your stories tell of enjoyable sex and people. How about giving some of the boys (young men who are 18+) some chest hair -- at least the start of silky chest hair? That will give the horny moms and sisters something to stoke during intercourse!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Re-reading this series again. Love it! You paint such a good picture you can really see in your mind's eye the mom sucking off her son in the middle of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REALLY......

ONE PAGE ? Really are you kidding, OR just being a mean ass to the remainder of us :) :)

dopey314dopey314about 7 years ago
Porn

Don't like women who look like porn stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES