All Comments on '3 In Hong Kong'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit! Fuck me!

God, I miss having threesomes so much. Getting fucked by a big and hard dick from behind while licking a wet lusty pussy, Heavenly. Your story made my pussy wet and hot. Anna sounds so fuckable. I need one of her to eat out that sweet, wet, horny and lusty pussy of mine.

ishtatishtatalmost 8 years ago
???

Well crafted and told but lacking something I cannot put my finger on. It seemed almost autobiographical, founded in real experience - the local knowledge was very effectively used. I felt that the character of the Chinese woman was an actual woman the author knew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story very hot!!!!

I loved the contrast of the busty blonde and the exotic small asians i wish more stories were written like this their should be a sequal!!!! It was very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!!

Holy shit, that was hot.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Hot!

The Hong Kong references rang true except the hotels track visitors better and call the room if they think you've snuck someone in. Also you kept switching from the correct usage of blonde to the incorrect blond (used for men) randomly. Using the Find function to search and replace the incorrect word would have improved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Good character description, realistic plot. Suburb job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the most well-written and interest stories I have ever read here.

What a tremendous story.

Usually I skip boring parts, but I read every word of this piece.

Thank you for writing this, @Contrasting.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah the joys of international cooperation to achieve a common objective!

Absolutely perfect story! Well thought out and written with believable and sexy female characters (oh well, I guess Gunner was sexy to the women too, lol) I compliment you and your Muse for your imagination and creative skills. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous