All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 05'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
really hot

please do not stop now. loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Please continue as many chs possible, I love this story is so lovely and exciting.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
I enjoyed this story, and it feels like the end

If you pick up this story again, I hope it's at UCLA. It sounds like Two-Condom Katie is trying to get pregnant. That seems dumb.

I would rather have had the parents written out of this story entirely. There's no reason why an adult brother, sister and cousin couldn't have gone up to a family summer cabin for several days without their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lot better than the previous one

Most of my doubts were dispersed with this chapter, guess now Julia's got a fixed position of lover while the siblings take on the boy-/girlfriend roles for the foreseeable future. I like their dedication to each other and the rules laid here, it would suck if they argued about petty things in the future. The idea of them going to UCLA gives you so much potential for this story in the future, just hope you'll continue to go that route. And I would like to see the moment they come out the the parents one day, they aren't just background fodder characters.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More but with a twist

So far the story is progressing like the prior time I read this story, but I always felt a twist was needed, where the parents throw the kids for a loop.

Kinda like hiding from the kids that Julia is not just Jack and Katie's cousin, but also their half-sister.

It would make for a hotter tale, as it would mean one of the parents and the aunt were somehow engaged in an incestuous relationship as well and raise the issue of whether or not an interest to engage in incest runs in some families (either the mom shared her husband with her sister or the father and aunt are brother and sister).

It would also make Julia's sex life with Jack more of a scandal with the parents and aunt than Jack's relationship with Katie as Jack's relationship with Julia could be second generation incest which has a higher instance of birth defects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay good

But I fear if you stretch this out too long, the chapters are going to go downhill fast. Repetition is your enemy! Keep it short and sweet (then start a new story).

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What a fantastic blend of Incest and Romantic love making

How do you take 2 world class beauties and blend them into a family. One of my favorites series.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This is seriously HOT, Scott.

These three are going to make a great sex fantasy family. The way things are going I can think of many things that I would like to do to those girls if I were him. But, you are the writer, what do I know? Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, but babies are definitely coming!

I love this story so far, especially the way Julie just turns the kink up to eleven with everything she says. Jack's basically living the fantasy right now. Can't wait to read on!

I gotta wince a little at the contraception in the last few chapters, tho. Two condoms means a way greater chance of them both breaking from the extra friction, and the morning after pill gets less effective each day after the sex by about 50%. My girlfriend and I had a big scare two years back from leaving the pill for almost the max time limit, so it's kinda hard not to bring it up when I see it.

Ok, sex ed's finished. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series.

I love this series so far. Reminds me of the relationship i had with my cousin from kids to teens. I do however dislike Julia. For me, i'd be ok if she just werent in certain scenes. Like when she kept walking in on their first fuck.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Where will it end!

What else will this trio sample I love tales of incestuous romance between siblings but throw in a troublesome friend with a healthy portion of jealousy and it's like adding fuel to the fire.keep going it is great. I am reading this on catchup but I never read ahead.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, Julie's rant after her orgasm was hilarious. 😆 🤣 😂 I especially liked the following line:

You are lucky that we aren't in Vegas, because an Elvis impersonator would be marrying us this minute.

I believe that Julie is probably falling for Jack just like Jack is falling for Katie. I don't have any idea about where you're going to eventually take this story, but I'm hoping that you will have all three of them tightly bound together and in love with each other.

This one is easily tied for first place among my favorite stories on lit.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

These three are going places, and it is going to be a pleasure reading about their escapades...

I see some type of drama coming up...another cousin, maybe...

And...AND...please make them careful about the contraception thing...both girls need to go onto the 💊 pill/the 'insert' (in the arm)...something beside 'the morning after' pill...that is only good once every so often, NOT EVERY TIME THEY FUCK!!

The romance in this story is quite attractive, it draws me into continued reading...I want to see how they work out the relationship...

**5**Stars...

HungryMan56HungryMan56about 2 years ago

A story is good when you feel a part if it, yet yearn to be experiencing everything yourself. I feel both. I'm so horny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES