All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 03'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Likes it Lots !

He had to work and invest for this one . That compounded the interest on payoff scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I've enjoyed all of the chapters in this story! Pleas keep the story going! I'm looking forward to chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

All your stories are great when will you finish Bad Teacher: Living Together

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Boy, Aidan is a real asshole, isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this series of stories

The 18 year old stud hopefully will meet some 40 plus year old women at bars - and make then pay for his sexual services.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Like your stories. Hope there will be follow ups with the 18yo stud knocking up the two unprotected ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad Teacher

Please Finish the Bad Teacher Series with a couple more chapters, nothing beats that series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking to finish this one?

The stories have been quite good. I hope to see the 4th mom go down, and also repeat performances with the others, with resistance from the moms being gradually overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost Perfect

Pretty much every story in the series would be among the site's top All-Time if the person writing them was as skilled at grammar (tenses, verb-vs.adverb, etc.) as they are at the erotic part of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four Moms For Aidan

This isn't your cell phone, spell it out FOUR, FOR. That's another tip: Spell your first ten numbers then change to numerals with 11.

There's a great tale here and I'm enjoying it, but you have introduced three women so far and they're all having, "illicit thoughts." They are different women. You need different adjectives for their musings--and keep them start. That's part of the personality development.

Still a three-star but slipping dangerously to a two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pregnant

next week when they meet Vanessa will be fertile ?

derRaskellderRaskellover 7 years ago
where is your editor?

a good hot story but your spelling & tenses are horrible please find an editor!

I gave it a three out of five as a result or other wise it would have been a 5

the mentor

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
She said NO!

I find it troubling that she says no, but he continues. I know the subject is taboo but I think it sends a very bad message. The story is erotic but it needs to be polished. There are many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No is no

You gotta stop. I get it these women have to try to put up a fight to save their families. But can you not write these to where they sound so rapey? I kept reading hoping that someone would come save her but it didn't happen. Somehow at the end of her rape, she liked it? One star for not knowing what no actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stop reading if you think this is rape.

this is clearly emotional manipulation. aidan gives what they need but cant accept, thats why they say no but still make no moves to stop. if your weakly wishpers "please, i have a husband, we cant please" and etc. are the no no when you already fucked her its kind of a joke if she just lays there with spread legs and denying the cock. grow up rapeys. these women always wanted sth different but they cant because they would be judged by society, and now aidan gives them a choice and they still accept it. nice rape kids.

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Husbands et al

Any teenage kid with a big cock has an advantage over a stressed out husband, That's assuming the kid knows what to do. Aiden is a libertine, no doubt. And I love the helplessness of the women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rape story. She was telling him to stop and he ignored her.

DarkDickRisesDarkDickRisesalmost 3 years ago

Seriously.. how is it rape.. do people not know difference between reluctance and no..

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

* So these four women all raised him as if he were their own son, and now apparently they simply do not talk to each other (in the ladies' room, of course) about this sensational stud?

* If each of these women is about 40, that implies they are reaching their sexual peak; they would surely be checking out men (and that might include him). And they might even have danced with him at that party in the first chapter, just to see if they could turn him on (and get a good idea of his immense size). They are not nuns.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Clearly not rape as some of the readers stated. Reluctance yes. We've seen Claire jump all in, Vanessa accept it as an on-going affair, and TBD on Claire. But she smiled and waved. Certainly not bothered a lot. No, not rape and maybe getting what they need, even if Aiden had to show they needed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous