4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooooo, please stoooooooooooo ooooooooooop," Vanessa screamed as Aidan's shaft forced its way into her body.

Aidan almost laughed as he heard the married woman scream. He still couldn't believe how tight this mature women were. He was used to teenage girls, but they couldn't hold a candle to this hot mother. So he didn't give a fuck about her agony and just kept on pushing his pole into her and soon he had about 6 inches of hard thick cock crammed up her tight pussy.

Vanessa couldn't quite comprehend, what was happening to her. Her entire body trembled as the handsome young man proceeded to thrust his shaft into her pussy. Vanessa realized how much thicker his 'thing' was compared to her husband. It was not only long it was also really thick. She was breathing hard trying to cope with the teen's assault on her womanhood. Her facial expression clearly showed her mixed emotion and through gritted teeth she took another sharp intake of breath.

Aidan was in heaven. The incredible tightness of Vanessa's velvet tunnel was like drug for him. After some time he increased the rhythm of his strokes as he moved in and out of his married lover, going deeper and deeper until he hit her cervix. He felt how Vanessa was shaking and trembling with the effort of taking him, but as he kept on fucking her he noticed Vanessa's breathing became faster and faster and then she let out a huge scream as she came.

"Oh, my Gooooooooood...Oh my Goooood...," came the moans as Aidan screwed in and out of the hot sexy and previously faithful wife.

Vanessa was now in heaven. She now longer felt any pain only pleasure as she shot off into outer space and the stars were bursting all about her. Never had she felt anything remotely comparable to the pleasurable sensations she was experiencing from this illicit fuck with her son's friend. And never before had she ever creamed in such a gushing manner as she was experiencing such exquisite pleasure from this handsome young stud. She began to buck against him and her fingernails dug into his hard muscles almost leaving a bloody trail. She screamed out loud as her body shook with orgasm.

"Oooooohhhhh god...it feels so gooooooooooooooooooodddddd," Vanessa kept screaming.

Holding her waist Aidan kept slamming his mushroom head into her cervix again and again driving her climax to near impossible heights. He loved that Vanessa was bucking and thrusting against him, and he just kept plowing into her tight pussy. He was now plowing deep into her pussy with powerful strokes and her sexy body kept on bouncing around the bed. They were both hot, sweaty, and panting.

"Tell me who owns this pussy baby." Aidan challenged his married lover.

"Oh god, it's your pussy, it's your pussy." Vanessa screamed totally in lust. "It's yours anytime you want."

Aidan held onto her waist while he furiously shoved his cock in and out her tight pussy. At last he couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from his feet to his head he could feel his cock swelling and a second later he exploded and shot a powerful blast of cum deep into his married lover, as he kept stroking in and out her pleasure hole. Jet after jet of his cum spewed into her fluttering womb coating the walls of her cunt with sticky white jizz. It seemed as if his balls had endless supplies of cum as it poured from his cock and spilled into Vanessa's cunt. After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped thrusting and pouring sperm into her overworked cunt. Then he collapsed on top of Vanessa.

Completely dazed and befuddled as she slowly descended back to earth, the teen's thick cock still embedded in her gripping vagina, Vanessa was oblivious to what just had taken place. After some time her eyes widened in horror in realization of what she had done, then she came to realize that her young lover was still atop of her...and still in her! It was only then that she realized 'Oh, my God, he did it in me...he came in me!' The timing of her monthly cycle came to mind and Vanessa calmed herself that she probably was in the clear. Before she could do anything Aidan pulled his cock out from her sopping wet hole. But he didn't walk away, he just picked her up in his powerful arms and turned her around, placing her down on all fours on the large bed.

Aidan loved the sight in front of him as he got into position behind his buddy's beautiful mother. Caressing her soft beautiful light brown ass, not taking his time at this point as he knew remorse would soon set in in this hot married woman, he place his hard cock at her opening and the pushed deep into her. Soon he was hammering into her forcefully. He continued to pump her hard and fast until she moaned with every thrust.

Vanessa couldn't believe, what was happening. Her conscious mind told her to stop, she was being unfaithful to her husband, but her vagina had a mind of its own as it trembled under the teen's assault. Never before had Vanessa experienced a consecutive fucking in such a short period, in fact never had she experienced getting a second fuck without taking an hour's break. Although she had been racked with guilt just moments ago, Vanessa's hand grabbed the bed sheets as she gave into her pleasure. She was wanting to experience that overwhelming pleasure once again, something that only her handsome young lover could give her, and so she encouraged him on with "Oh, Aidan it feels so gooooooooooooooood!"

Hearing this Aidan grabbed her trim waist and banged her for all he was worth. As he felt his married lover begin to orgasm once again on his cock, the feeling of her pulsating pussy was too much. Instantly he exploded deep inside of her, coating her womanhood with his semen. He continue to pump into her until his erection subsided. Then he slowly withdraw his cock from her love canal and Vanessa collapsed on the bed.

As Vanessa came to herself again she noticed the time and in a bit of a panic she realized she has to get home. As Aidan looked on from the bed the gorgeous married woman slipped into her underwear and dress. Soon she was out in the car driving home.

--

Nervously Vanessa turned up into her driveway, fearful that her unfaithfulness would be immediately detected upon entering her home. Guilt had now set in and Vanessa thought to herself "Surely Daniel will know immediately that I cheated on him! How disgraceful! Having sex with an eighteen year old boy, our son's friend!"

Parking her car and walking into the house, Vanessa stopped at the entrance of the living room to announce, "Honey, I'm home!"

She stood there prepared for the accusation of her unfaithfulness, yet it did not come as her husband merely replied with a 'Hi, hon!' while continuing to watch the TV. Gazing at her sitting husband, Vanessa couldn't believe her luck. He was watching a game, drinking a beer and didn't even turn around to greet her.

"I'll go take a shower," she said and then headed towards the bedroom while thinking "You can watch all the football you want from now on, Daniel. Go ahead, don't pay any attention to me, I don't care because I know a certain young man, who's interested in bedding me. And by God, he's insatiable! Far more than Daniel's one time a month."

In the master bath of her bedroom, Vanessa stepped into the shower stall and adjusted the water, then moved under the hot spray of water to wash the smell of sex from her well-fucked body. She gasped as she watched how much potent seed was coming out of her well fucked vagina.

As she got out of the shower she noticed she had gotten a text. It was from Aidan and just said, "Looking forward to our dance next week." She felt thrilled by this as she got into bed somewhat sore after the fierce lovemaking.

*****

12