All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 04'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Bit of a let-down buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoy your series of older women and young stud.

I have enjoyed all your stories about the young stud and his conquests of older women. I hope to read future stories by you regarding Older women and very young studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

See who will be first to give him her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
future stories

Good writing. You should be able to get two more out of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantaci land

3 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

fantasy is what most of us come here for asshole annony!! That and a good cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

This series could have a few more chapters easily. Each of the women could come back for more sex and they could find out about each other which could lead to the moms surprising Aiden with some group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next will be four pregnant woman

Very good

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
One thing that's missing

So much is perfect and on point. But they need to get ( perhaps just almost ) caught ( pick a milf , any milf ) . Or maybe Aidan gets rejected for encore , only to foster jealousy by going out with someone his own age. But in terms of taboo coitus description, hetup brings the heat. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots of grammar issues

and it doesn't help that Aiden is an asshole. 2*

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

The women now need to get pregnant and compare notes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
XXX-cellent story!

This is a GREAT series, with this being the best story of the four. MY ONLY COMMENT WOULD BE,,,LESS narrative and more dialog between the two lovers. With Adrian being so endowed ( which makes stories like this SMOKINH-HOT- an averege dick is what their husbands all have-this kid has a monster cock that all the wives will want to come back for) SO--that said MORE dialog between the two--less narrative. Id' like to see a lot more dressing sexy for him too....This series could go on for MILES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have you ever explained why Aidan is such an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four Moms For Aidan

Some punctuation is in the wrong place. You're missing what's needed and adding what's unnecessary.

A slight rebound to a full three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
xcellent as-hole tale

1 star

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Seeing the trend if your angle. Your dialog is pretty close in verbiage from one conquest to the next. Just different scenes. Still, 5*

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful series, four for four...............():\

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 year ago

love them buy NO means NO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous