4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,863 Followers

Aidan loved, that his new conquest was now asking to be fucked. He began fulfilling Grace's request in earnest as he started thrusting himself into her so forcefully that his cock head bottomed sharply on her sensitive cervix with each jab. Each time he bottomed, she cried out. She splayed her wonderful thighs wide in submission. Then she hooked her powerful legs around his waist and sucked him into her pussy. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth on her chest. Aidan was as big as he would get and he was using his massive organ to nail her to the table.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggg..." Grace was wailing as the teen was pounding into her, and she was bucking back at him. Soon she reached the boiling point and with a scream of exultation, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm.

Now it was time for Aidan's release. His nuts were stuffed full of sperm and aching for discharge. He thrust powerfully and mashed her into the table. Her climax made Grace thrust back with all of her strength. Using all of the power in his hips, he forced her back down. Her head pitched from side to side as her body convulsed beneath him.

He looked down at this married mother of two and fired his weapon deeply into her. Aidan's first stream of sperm splashed against Grace's cervix and he spewed five more deep streams into her. He then collapsed on top of her, still fully embedded in her grasping cunt.

They lay still for some time. Grace's heartbeat began to return to normal. She felt her young lover's cock slowly started to shrink inside her. But it was still the largest intruder she had ever known. Sperm dripped from her spent vagina down on the pool table.

Aidan loved the feeling of being buried deep into his friend's mother. As he realized he had succeeded in fucking all four gorgeous mature married women, he became hard again. Getting off the table, he scooped up the still light-headed naked beauty into his strong arms with her arms encircling his neck. Looking back down at the pool table, Aidan grinned seeing the large puddle of their commingled love juices on the tabletop.

He lifted Grace up off his cock and put her down on the floor. Then he turned her around, so she was facing the pool table, where she had just been fuck. He then moved in, so she was lightly pushed into the table.

Grace was surprised by Aidan's actions and didn't know what to expect. She thought, they were finished and guilt was starting to build up inside of her. When she felt his large hand slide down her thigh she whimpered, "Please, Aidan...Please don't do this...it's so wrong...you're young enough to be my son."

The moment she felt the swollen head of his cock press against her puffy lips, she started to panic a bit "Please don't do this to me. We have to stop, I'm married..." she pleaded.

Aidan's huge knob parted her labia and with one slow and deliberate thrust, her cunt was once again stretched around the largest cock she had ever known. Grace felt as if her pussy had been ripped in half. The huge shaft plowed deep into her wet folds, brushing her cervix before pounding against the back of her pussy, turning up and wedging the bulbous head in a furrow never before reached.

"What are you doing to me, Aidan. We shouldn't be doing thisssssssssssssssss," Grace moaned.

Aidan loved the sensation in his dick and he drove it deeper and harder into her cunt. He began fucking her with a slow, steady rhythm.

Instinctively, Grace began to push back against her young lover, meeting his powerful thrusts. And, each time his huge cock pushed into her willing pussy, her own excitement began to grow. She was no longer trying to stop him. The tremendous shaft buried in her slippery cunt again and again filled her completely, awakening her senses. She spread her legs slightly.

With both hands Aidan gripped her naked hips. He began to grind against her, rolling his hips slowly, his magnificent cock stirring her hungry cunt as he throbbed inside her.

Grace moaned softly as the adulteress hidden within her began to emerge.

"Oh my Goooooooooooooooood," she screamed in awe of his sexual prowess.

Aidan loved, what he was doing to his friend's mother.

Suddenly Grace's pussy began to spasm and her body stiffened. "I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumming," she screamed as a powerful wave of pleasure washed over her with a fury that left her panting and whimpering in its wake.

Aidan just continued to grind and pump in and out of her hot body with even deeper and more powerful stokes.

Grace loved the feeling of his penis in her vagina. It seemed twice as long, twice as thick and twice as hard as anything she had ever experienced. Within minutes, her fourth orgasm this night wracked her body. Her mind was turning into a ball of overheated circuits as Aidan pounded her body in an ever-increasing tempo. Then the tingling began once more. She didn't believe it at first, but she was building to another climax. He plowed his cock into her faster and faster until he suddenly stopped. She could feel his cock throb and suddenly begin spurting his seed deep inside her womb. At that instant her fifth orgasm began.

Aidan was pleased with his newest conquest. As he slipped out of his friend's mother he noticed how their commingled juices started to run down her slender legs. He let go of her and started to get dressed.

Grace had turned and stood watching as her young lover proceeded to get dressed. She was horrified by her own actions. Russell had been a fool tonight, but that didn't give her the right to be unfaithful. Before she could say and do anything Aidan moved over, gave her a quick kiss and said, "Thanks for a wonderful experience, Mrs. P."

Seconds later he had walked out of the basement. As Aidan departed, Grace felt her legs quivered uncontrollably. She sucked in her breath upon feeling the love juices oozing out of her well fucked vagina. She had been stretched as never before. The married mother shuddered as more of the thick goo was now oozing out of her and down both inner thighs. She looked down in awe, not believing just how much semen the young stud had pumped into her vagina. Aidan had disappeared so quickly she briefly wondered if she hadn't experienced some kind of conscious dream. Her body still trembled as she thought about the last two hours. She had cheated on her husband, but she had also just enjoyed the best sex of her life.

Shaken she walked naked through the house and got into the shower. Grace was not angry at Aidan, but she was really afraid of her emotions towards the handsome teen. In the shower, with her eyes closed, she had caressed her body. She had never felt anything like this. A little while later, lying in bed next to her husband, Grace fought with her inner self as she again pictured the handsome young man in her mind. After almost twenty years of marriage, this had been the very first time she had been unfaithful. Her young lover had made her feel things she had never felt before and it scared her.

hetup
hetup
2,863 Followers
12