All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 05'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SkyfalconSkyfalconover 8 years ago
More

you mst continue

slmvslmvover 8 years ago
More of this stuff please.

Wow, This is a first for me. This is first time that I'm reading a story on the day of it's posting. I had just finished the 4th installmen yesterday & lo today I'm continuing reading the 5th installment ! I've always enjoyed reading your stories. Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more more

a great story, and a great cock ! well written. the young man has a lot to offer these married women. liked the pull-out and sperm spray, so did the doctor ! please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You seem enamored in each installment with telling us about Aidan's body and things like his "bulging biceps". Sorry mate, but as a teenager, he's got nothing more than boy muscles. Try again when you write him into a story when he's 25. 1 * for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gottem olde fast

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ENOUGH WITH THE WHOLE GUILT TRIP THING ALREADY ! WTF!!!

I love the story, but come on ---this guilt thing with these women is getting really fucking old..by now they should all be throwing themselves at him and competing for his monster cock!!!! Dude, change this shit up or your gonna loooooooZ your audience....start adding the high heels and stockings too...lets get sexy here!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Well I have to admit it is a hot story ......

But Aidan needs his ass kicked. They all seem like happily married women who are in love with their husbands, however the sex is missing from their relationships, that's not good, but normal.

What I would like to see is for all the sons to find out that their so called BEST friend has been corrupting their mothers. Have them all get together to get back at Aidan. Aidan might have tragically lost his mother, however he is a psychopath who gets off on turning loving wives and mothers into sluts! He needs to be given a lesson. And while that is going on maybe the sons have a talk with their fathers to have them open their eyes to what is missing in the marriage!

As for the person commenting that 18 year old boys don't have muscles! What are you talking about? Go into a gym someday and find out!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Oh yea... I forgot to add

Aidan is a psychopath that doesn't give a crap about the four families that showed him love when he needed it most when his mother died as a young boy! When his father was dealing with his own grief about losing his wife, he couldn't suck it up to give his son a loving, supportive home! So the four families helped raise Aidan.

How does Aidan repay the four families? By trying to break up their happy homes! Yea Aidan needs someone to show him who he really is! A Predator RAPIST who doesnt care about others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree with the Previous Poster that

You've yet to answer the question posed in earlier chapters as to why Aidan is such an asshole. What was your point in setting up the whole death of mother thing if it plays no part in understanding future chapters. Also have to agree with an earlier poster also. 18 year old boys might have toned swimmers bodies but true muscle studs don't occur until a guy is into his twenties. But most importantly, either give Aidan a bit of a conscience or have his ass kicked as suggested. One of the most unlike able characters ever to appear in a Literotica story

ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Waiting

Since Aidan obviously doesn't truly care about the families that helped him in his time of need, I have one question. Who will get pregnant first? With all this unprotected sex one or all of them will eventually get pregnant. Then what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe We'll Find Out That...

the so-called "stud" is shooting blanks???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forced fucking

want to see one forced fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will this story continue?

Just wondering if a new story is planned. Love the series thus far.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Nice story! Great series! However, since some of the women obviously know each other, why not have a couple of threesomes thrown in for good measure?! We could start with Claire and her Receptionist! Just asking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story

just a suggestion which is going in the same direction as the idea of the threesome: maybe some of the wife need to talk about their (previous boring, now improved) sexlive!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
plagiarism

"After some time Aidan broke the kiss and smiled at his married conquest with a cocky smile. "You know don't you?" He said smugly, "You know I'm going to fuck you right now, right here?"

Claire just looked at him and nodded. Trying to hide the thrill of hot lust and electricity that shot through her when he said that. She wanted him now. She needed him now. But it was so wrong. If only it was right. She yearned to be able to convince herself it was right. But she knew she didn't care if it was or not, she was still going to do it."

You lifted these lines directly from 'The Halloween Party Dress by The_Shadow_Rising. Compare:

"Just as quick he broke the kiss and smiled at her once again, this time, it was a cocky smile.

"You know don't you?" He said smugly, "You know I'm going to fuck you tonight?"

She just looked at him and nodded. Trying to hide the thrill of hot lust and electricity that shot through her when he said that. She wanted him now. She needed him now. But it was so wrong. If only it was right. She yearned to be able to convince herself it was right. But she knew she didn't care if it was or not, she was still going to do it."

That was the most glaringly obvious example. I knew there was something familiar about this series. I wonder what else you've stolen from your fellow lit writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible young man

Two stars.

misterjack888misterjack888over 6 years ago
Great, Hetup

There's something I've read somewhere and I likely won't get it right, but I think it applies here. It's the advice to not listen too closely to others' comments. The praise you'll receive, even if it is by far the most prevalent, will be swamped in your mind by the negatives. Just write. Avoid reading what we say. You, after all, are in the moment, creating, pushing yourself to finish and to make it all flow. That is what we all need, your stories. Thank you for them. Keep it up.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nasty

This seems like something the present POTUS would enjoy, or even fantasize over.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5310 months ago

Aidan is a Class A bastard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous