All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 08'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep it up

dont let us wait for to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this story and probably wrong of me to criticise but would have loved another couple of rounds of Aidan and the ladies on their own. Also if he was going to confess a few threesomes would have been really hot!!Anyway a great story Keep it going please.P.S. Shannon from your story "Moving to San Diego" still the hottest woman out there !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With this Chapter...

You have officially jumped the shark. If you are not American and don't know what this means, research it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A twist I didn't see coming

Not sure I am totally on board with this ending. Would have much rather seen the timeline continue from part 6, with still some trepidation on the part of the women. Also, would have liked to have seen the daughters involved, as the next level of conquest, maybe with Moms help. Still, overall the best story series here, so thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I laughed my ass off at this piece of shit.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved the fucking. Not sure about getting them pregnant. How's that going to work with the black couple? Won't it be a little obvious she's been fucking around if Vanessa pops out a mixed racial kid??

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Unexpected Generic Twist

Great thinking ! Saddle himself with a passel of kids and be obligated to the milfs who are in their prime now but 15 years down the line, the rose petals will be a trifle brittle and dry. Maybe there's a reality show to foot the bills for the poly living situation shortly to ensue. Theresa Giudici the Real HouseWife on N.J. franchise can join the milf club and give pointers because her husband is in Federal Prison for 4 yearz.

Ok I think this installment blows , but the author had a good run and excels at writing bump and grind scenes. That's the toughest part. Now actually I'd like to see next one where husbands and sons of Milfs find out what their wives and moms have been up to on the down low. I double dare hetup to write that non-carnal scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Hetup's credit...

S(he) at least accepts constructive criticism better than the little bitch, komrad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would like to see an installment where the fathers and sons go out of town for the weekend. Aidan fakes sick and all four of the moms come over to bring him "soup", if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fun as always

Your stories are always good, more behind the back flings with the husbands almost catching them would make it more exciting/add intensity or doing it in front of the husband without their knowledge.

brocephusbrocephusover 7 years ago
Wish there was a Ch 6.5

The transition to Ch 7 left out one more run with the MILFs while they still had some resistance. To actually chart the final submission would have been hot. Otherwise, great series!

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Throughly enjoyed the entire series - with one exception

The whole series was absolutely captivating, my one (maybe two) complaints would be,

1. While I enjoyed Aiden's touch with the opposite sex, I was totally turned off by his arrogance.

2. It might have been interesting if there had been some interaction with the women's daughters.

3. I might have made the women find out the situation on their own, and make the decision without his final challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Too much for an 18 year old. Just too far over the top.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow! Did not see this one coming, now how the hell is this going to continue after the birth of new children? Well writer it is up to you..........():\

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch11 months ago

hahaha this was hilarious what would have been even more hilarious is if he didn't tell them of each other until they were all pregnant at the same time. BTW claire is the best one

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Only problem I see is with Vanessa, she's African-American. While Daniel is not described, let's assume he is too. How's she going to explain that? That could be a good chapter in and of itself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous