4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later Aidan drew his fingers out of Amanda's throbbing cunt and ripped her thongs off with his strong left hand. Then he pulled his pants down and took his cock in his hand and began slapping it against Amanda's swollen pussy lips. He was so big and hard. "You love this, don't you, Amanda? You can't wait for me to give this to you, can you?"

Amanda started to say something, but had to cry out as she felt, how Aidan drove his huge thick cock deep inside of her. His violent thrust almost lifted her off the vanity.

With his cock buried deep inside Amanda's petite body, Aidan carried his friend's mother over to counter top near the double sinks. He continued to thrust himself in and out of her tight pussy.

Amanda loved the feeling. She had to admit to herself, that she just couldn't resist her muscular lover. Aidan was in charge and she loved it. The thought of being fucked by his enormous cock during a party in a friend's house, excited her beyond anything she had ever felt before. She knew, her husband was down in the garden, but she just didn't care. It was her pulsing pussy which completely controlled her mind and body.

Aidan teased Amanda's clit with his thumb as he banged her pussy with great force. He leaned in and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

As the couple continued their fierce fucking, the kisses were passionate and wet.

"Give it to me, stud," Amanda said and moaned as she felt an orgasm approach.

Aidan grabbed her slender hips and drew his huge pole except for the head out. He smiled as he drove his entire cock deep inside her clenching cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssss!" Amanda shrieked as her young lover hammered into her. She felt both pleasure and pain. The pain came, when Aidan rammed his huge into her cervix again and again.

"Fuck Amanda. You're so tight, it feels so good," Aidan moaned as he continued his assault on his married lover. For several minutes he masterfully slid his cock in and out of her.

"Oh baby, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming," Amanda moaned, as her entire body exploded. She dug her fingernails into Aidan's arm and felt how her body shuttered and quivered as an intense orgasm overcame me.

For some time Aidan continued driving his cock in and out of her pleasured pussy. He pounded deep into her for several more times until he yelled, "Here it comes, Amanda."

Aidan feverish hammered into his married lover and felt how his cock exploded. He felt, how his pulsating balls was sending stream after stream of hot sperm up his long shaft and deep into his married lover's rhythmic clenching pussy.

"Fuck Amanda. That was great. You're terrific!" Aidan stated as he came down from his climax. He removed his cock from her cunt and stepped back taking in the sight in front of him.

Amanda's body was still trembling, but she smiled up at her young lover. "You drive me wild, Aidan."

Aidan just smiled and pulled his pants up. The he bend down and picked up Amanda's thongs. Grinning he said, "I'm keeping this as a trophy, Mrs B."

Before Amanda could say anything he boldly continued, "I'm leaving now. Wait a few minutes before you leave the room,"

Amanda was still dazed and didn't react before her young lover was out of the door. After a minute she used some time to freshen up before going downstairs to the party outside. She mingled with the other guest and no one seemed to had noticed her absence.

-

The next couple of hours Aidan partied with his friends from school. He also wanted to fuck Claire Robbins at the party, but decided to take his time. An opportunity presented itself when Claire walked up to him and asked him to help her with a birthday surprise for Coby.

Aidan agreed and together they walked towards the garage. It was an outbuilding next to the house, so they would alone.

As the couple walked towards the garage Claire started to tell Aidan about the surprise. The hot brunette told Aidan that she had planned a scavenger hunt, because Coby had always liked those, when he was a child. Claire had prepared a map and also hidden random items at various locations. She needed Aidan's help to get the big prize for Coby.

Moments later the couple was standing in the three-car garage. Claire moved over to the BMW, where she had hidden the maps. She bent down and picked them up and turned towards Aidan. She was about to say something, but then froze at her young lover's expression.

Aidan had been taking in the sight of his mature lover standing next to the car. The tight white dress looked really hot on her. His eyes immediately made their way to her cleavage and he loved the gold teardrop pendant that hung low enough to settle into the crease of her beautiful cleavage. He rubbed his cock at the sight.

Claire's body reacted to the lust in her lover's eyes and her nipples were soon poking stiffly through the material. Clare gave a nervous laugh as Aidan walked slowly towards her. His passionate eyes spoke volumes to her and she felt her body tremble.

When Aidan reached Claire, he gently pulled her around the BMW, so she was standing directly in front of the car with her back to it. He reached down and ever so slowly began to bunch her dress up in the palms of his strong hands, raising it slowly toward her hips. Once the hem of her dress reached her hips, Aidan lifted Claire up until she sat on the edge of the hood. His eyes never left hers as he lightly pushed her, so she was laying on her back on the sloped hood of the BMW. Aidan placed Claire's feet on the front edge of the car.

He took a step back and ordered his married lover, "Spread your leg and let me see how much you want me."

As if in slow motion, Claire spread her knees to display her thong clad pussy for her son's best friend. She was excited beyond anything she had ever experienced. She loved to be dominated by Aidan, and the chance of getting caught made her even more aroused. Her juices were already trickling out of her vagina. Giving into the moment Claire freed her full round breasts through her neckline. Her nipples ached to be sucked.

Aidan could feel the blood pounding through his cock. His rock hard cock ached for release while he just took in the sight in front of him. This time he would take his time. As he walked towards Claire, he began to undress. First his shirt came off, followed by his pants and briefs. By the time he reached his best friend's mother, he was totally naked. His long thick cock pulsed as he stood in front of the car, between Claire's slender legs. He grabbed his long pole ansd started to stroke it. "Tell me what you want?"

"I want you, Aidan." Claire replied in a voice she hardly recognized as her own.

"I'll fuck you real good, but first I have to taste you," Aidan replied and dropped to his knees between Claire's. He took hold of her thong with his hands and ripped it away from her wet pussy.

Claire's skin tingled as she felt her young lover's breath on her bare pussy. She reached down and grabbing a handful of Aidan's hair, she pulled his face into her pussy.

Aidan plunged into Claire's shiny pussy like a man possessed. His lips kissed her swollen lips. His tongue, pushed deep into the folds of her slit, scooping up generous dollops of her nectar. He loved the taste.

Claire closed her eyes and threw her head back and moaned as Aidan dragged his tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her clit, where he sucked voraciously.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggg, yeeeeeeeeees," Claire shrieked as an orgasm hit her. Aidan continued his attack on Claire's pussy as her hips clamped around his head. Claire's body jerked and twitched on the top of the hood.

Aidan continued licking Claire's pussy as her orgasm rocked her to her core. After a few minutes, her orgasm subsided as she twitched once more at her young lover's ministrations. Claire knew, what she was doing was immoral. She was cheating on her long time husband with her son's best friend, but it seemed to her, that when she was around Aidan the rational part of her brain gave way to her reptilian brain. It was as if her body acted purely on instinct, seeking out this powerful stud, to get a moment of instant gratification.

Aidan was thrilled with Claire's reaction to his canny manipulations of her body. He stood up and looked down on his conquest. His face glistened with her juices. He leaned forward and kissed his married lover with wild passion. Their tongues were twirling around each other and once again Claire felt stirred up. She grabbed hold of the back of Aidan's head and broke the kiss before she almost feverish licked her own juices from Aidan's face before he rose again.

Aidan stood above Claire like a Master stands over a Slave. His raging erection was right in front of her. It was bobbing and bouncing and she seemed mesmerized by it.

Aidan had already fucked three hot MILFs but it seemed to him, that his cock had risen to the challenge. It had not been this hard in years. Every vein was pulsing and the skin was painfully tight around it.

"Oh Aidan, you are such a handsome man. You have such a great body and a freakish huge penis," Claire said and her eyes were glazed with lust. She caressed her pussy, as she stared at Aidan's long hard shaft. She felt, how the reptilian part of her brain took over, as her desire to taste her young lover was blocking all other thoughts: She just wanted to pleasure him as he had done to her. Slowly Claire slid down the hood of the car until she was face to face with his giant cock. She looked up into Aidan's eyes and said in a husky voice, "I want your cum..." before she licked around the mushroom head.

"Oh, Aidan... I love your cock, baby. I love how hard it gets" Claire said as she took the head into her mouth.

Aidan's body jerked with the contact. He loved the fact, that his married lover had lost all of her inhibitions.

"I know it wrong and I'm being wicked. But I can't seem to stop myself. I don't ever want to stop kissing your sexy manly cock, sweetie. I shouldn't love this so much, but I just can't resist it," Claire moaned.

For Aidan it was amazing to witness Claire's almost insane state of mind. It was clear, that she had accepted the affair and now her lips teased and pleasured his penis. Again and again her mouth engulfed the entire head of his cock, letting it then slip slowly from her lips. After some time he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth without thinking. He drove his cock deep, as Claire gagged. Aidan was really excited. He held on to Claire's head as he furiously drove his cock in and out of her mouth. Aidan groaned, "Come on, Mrs R. Suck my cock, I'm almost there."

Saliva leaked from the corners of Claire's mouth as she relinquished all control to her young lover who fucked her mouth mercilessly. He had always been kind of gentle, when she pleasured him with her mouth. But now it seemed as if he was possessed. She was a little bit scared, but also excited that she could make him lose himself.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Take it all. I'm going to fuck your throat," Aidan almost yelled as he was slowing down and started driving his cock slowly all the way down Claire's throat. He had always been gentle around his mature lovers, but now he just wanted a release. After some time he felt Claire relax her throat muscles and she was deep-throating him.

Claire gagged but managed to take her young lover's enormous cock entirely down her throat. Her eyes watered as her nose touched his pubic hair. She had never done anything like this, but was aroused by the fact she had accomplished such a great task.

Aidan deep-throated Claire several more times. The sensation of her tight throat and mouth surrounding every square millimetre of his cock was pure heaven. He could feel her tongue touching the entire length of him. Claire would choke and cough as it slid in, and then silence as Aidan just held her head, his cock buried in her throat, her tongue moving slightly. This would be followed by gasping and panting as she caught her breath, ready for more. Drooling was hanging from her lips, but she was on fire.

On the 7th trip down deep into her gullet, Aidan just held still, feeling his orgasm starting. "Here it comes, Claire. Drink it. Drink my juice," he groaned as shot after shot went flying out of his cock and down Claire's throat.

The first couple of blasts went deep into Claire's throat. This triggered a massive gag and she pushed Aidan back. She coughed hard, which squirted cum out the corners of her mouth, which began to run down both sides of her cheeks. But wanting to please her lover she grabbed hold of his pulsating shaft on latched on with her mouth. She began a furious bobbing up and down Aidan's cock, blowing him frantically. She was breathing hard through her nostrils, as she gulped his fine-tasting sperm.

Aidan looked down and was even more turned on, when he saw bubbles forming at his married lover's lips and nose as she panted and swallowed. Her eyes looked scarily intense as she worked to get every drop he could produce. Aidan brushed the hair back from her face, showing more of her attractive features as his best friend's mother bobbed her lips up and down his shiny thick cock, sucking and milking his essence out of him.

Before she had been with Aidan, Claire had never done anything like this. It was an overpowering experience, but she had to admit to herself she loved the taste of him. She savoured the slimy fluid that left a tangy but pleasant taste in her mouth.

Aidan eased his grip on Claire's hair and slowly slid his cock out of her mouth. He liked the look of her. The severe throat-fucking had only smeared her mascara a little and she looked really sexy.

Claire licked her pillow-like lips as she got up and laid herself back onto the hood of the BMW. She spread her legs wide, reached down with her hands, peeled her pussy lips apart and said, "I need you to fuck me right now, Aidan."

Aidan was stroking his cock as he took in the sight in front of him and said, "You think you're ready to get fucked real hard. Look at you. All aroused and ready to let your son's best friend shove his big cock in your married pussy. More than that, you naughty slut, you not only want it... you need it."

Claire became even more aroused, and she held her swollen lips opened in invitation to her lover's cock. With one had she rubbed her pussy, as the other hand pinched a stiff nipple. She slipped a finger into her pussy and moaned, "Please baby. Show me you're a real stud. I'm so wet right now and I need you."

Aidan leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of Claire's head and kissed her with passion. Her mouth opened as his tongue coiled around hers. His newly hardened cock slid easily into her warm, wet pussy.

"Aaaaarrrrgggggggg," Claire whimpered as the large cock sunk all the way to its base.

Aidan slowly pulled back before driving it back deeply. He reached up and grabbed a handful of Claire's breast, pinching the nipple hard.

"Oh, yesssssssssss," Claire moaned again, as her lover's head settled itself next to hers. Her mouth kissed his neck as she whispered in his ear. "Oh, baby. I just love your big cock inside of me. You're such a stud and you make me do things I've never done before. Please fuck me right here..."

Aidan just grunted and increased the tempo. His head was buried in Claire's neck as he continued pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast. His cock was hammering in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Give to me, give it to me," Claire gasped. "Fuck your best friend's mother on the car. Fill your married lover with your cum!" she added as she raised her feet into the air. Her legs forming a V as Aidan fucked her furiously.

"Yes. Yes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" Claire began to scream as she closed her eyes at the beginning sensations of her orgasm.

"Oh yeah Claire, take it. Take that cock. Let me fuck that married pussy with my cock." Aidan was thrusting deep, but even faster now. "Take my hard cock in your pussy. I love your tight married pussy. It's my luck you've never been really stretched before."

"It's you're pussy," Claire screamed as she relinquished control to another orgasm.

"Here it comes," Aidan roared and plunged one last time into her. His cock twitched as he came violently into Claire. He felt his cock twitching as the final few jets of cum spewed out.

Claire groaned in pleasure as her pussy contracted around Aidan's cock. She could feel the wonderful sensation of his cock twitching as her pussy milked his sperm. "Love you," she moaned into his neck as Aidan collapsed on top of her. His cock was shrivelling inside her.

"So fucking good," Aidan replied as he raised his head and kissed her passionately. Their tongues duelling as he gently caressed a nipple.

When the kiss broke, Aidan got up. Claire looked up at her young lover and said somewhat seriously, "This is so sinful!"

"That's why it is good," Aidan replied. "You're fucking a man young enough to be your son. But he has shown you passion like you have never felt before. The mere thought of us being together makes you wet, doesn't it?"

Claire got up into a sitting position with her legs casually spread and said, "You know it does. But remember I have a lot on stake here. You just fucked a married woman, I'm jeopardizing my marriage. But I can't resist you."

Aidan gave a hearty laugh and put on his clothes. "I'm going back to the party. I think you need to take care of your appearance. You look utterly fucked," he said heading naked toward the door.

Claire used a couple of minutes to get herself presentable. She realized, Aidan had taken her thongs with him, so when she walked back to the party she felt their combined juices starting leaking out of her.

At the party some of the other guest had noticed her absence, but when she told them, she had been preparing a scavenger hunt, they didn't seem to have any idea of what really had transpired in the garage.

--

Aidan was pleased with himself, as he partied with his friends. When they were on the scavenger hunt he often moved his hands to his pockets, where there were four ripped thongs from his mature lovers. He just couldn't believe the power he had over them. If someone had told him, that he could fuck all four of the seemingly pristine housewives at a birthday party for one of his friends, he would have laughed it off. But now it was a reality.

During the party he also got a kick out of talking to the four husbands he had been cuckolding.

--

Claire Robbins, Amanda Bratton, Vanessa Miller and Grace Powell were all pleased. It had been a great party. Sitting together at a small patio, the four women relaxed with some wine. Little-known to each other, they almost all thought about the same. Everyone was think about their coupling with Aidan during the party, and how it had meant several trips to the bathroom taking care of the cum, that continued to leak out of their wet pussies. They were all euphoric, because their secret was safe, yet they had displayed some wicked behaviour. Their actions betrayed their otherwise pristine appearance.

The small group was chatting as they sat some distance from the party. Aidan saw this and decided to set his plan into motion. Trying to mimic the gesture from his own party, he picked up four long-steamed red roses. He walked towards the patio, where the four women were seated. Holding the roses behind his back he greeted them, "Hello ladies. You're looking like four angels all dressed in white. I guess that makes me the devil."

The four women gave a nervous laugh as they saw their lover approaching.

"You may look like angels, but I know better. Your pristine appearance is just a front for a hot-blooded woman, " Aidan said and with a low voice continued, "After my own birthday party I've come to know you all, so much better. I can't put into words, how much I appreciate, what you all have done for me the last couple of months."