4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four married women looked shocked at each other. They were trying to wrap their brain around the fact, that Aidan was hinting, that they all were involved in an affair with him.

Before they could say anything Aidan continued, "Please don't talk. I have something to tell you. You've all made me feel loved. Each of you have shown me that I'm a man and not a boy. I've once again brought a token of my appreciation."

Aidan pulled out the roses and handed one to each of the four women. They looked all stunned as they accepted the red rose from their young lover.

"I've chosen the colour red, because it means passion. And you have all showed me passion. You have all shown me more passion than I could ever imagine. Even during this party you all made sure that I was a happy man," Aidan pulled the four ripped thongs up of his pocket. One by one he smelled the damp fabric before he tossed the right thong to the right owner.

The four women were speechless by his actions and Aidan continued, knowing he had to wrap it up before all hell broke loose. "At the end of this school year I will be leaving for college. I don't know if my father is keeping the house, so maybe I will not be coming back anymore. Therefore I have a proposition for you all. Don't say anything yet. I have decided that you have to make a united decision to my proposal. You know... One for all, and all for one... From this day forward you have two choices. You can end our affair and let our shag at this party be the last one. Or you can decide to continue our relationship, but then I demand that you will bear my child. Then I'll have something to come back to. I'll leave now and leave it up to you. Tomorrow at three a clock I'll call you all over Skype and you can tell me your decision. But remember... One for all and all for one..."

Before the women could react, Aidan had turned and was walking toward his friends.

The women had all a shocked expression on their face.

"What just happened," Amanda said dazed. The 39 year old blond woman had become real pale.

"I think Aidan happened," Claire whispered. The brunette's brown eyes emitted fear.

"Wow. Is it true, have all of you also been...," Vanessa's voice trailed of. She twisted her long black hair anxiously around her finger.

"I've been with Aidan for a couple of months," Grace whispered.

"So have I," Amanda said almost inaudible.

"Me too," Claire said as she looked around to her three friends.

For some time they four married women just looked at each other without saying anything. Claire downed her glass of wine and was quickly followed by her friends. She refilled the glasses and took another huge sip. Then she said, "What are we going to do?"

"The easy answer is to stop seeing Aidan. But..." Vanessa stuttered and took another sip wine from her glass.

"Yeah... but. I know, what the 'but' means. If you have experienced, what I've experienced with Aidan, it will not be so easy to give up. He has shown me a totally different side of myself." Amanda whispered and continued, "I have to admit, I like to be married to Simon but Aidan made me aware of what I also was missing in my marriage... passion."

"I can only second that," Grace replied and continued, "Are we all inclined to give up on the most revitalizing happening, we have ever experienced?"

Once more the women became silent and sat sipping wine in deep thoughts.

After some time Claire said, "I don't think I can give it up, but Aidan told us, he wanted to impregnate us all. Are we willing to get another baby? My children are almost all off to college."

"I don't know. I'm trying to wrap my mind around his demand," Amanda said and continued, "I've to admit that for some time I have feared the empty nest syndrome. But that's not a good enough reason for having another child. I also have to acknowledge, that the thought of caring Aidan's child makes me warm. Having his child in my body... It would provide a strong bond between us that never could be cut."

Unconsciously Grace rubbed her tight stomach. She felt like her friend, so she said in a dreamy voice, "I feel the same as Amanda. Half an hour ago I hadn't given it a thought, but now it seems as if it is one of the things I want to do. Let me be the first to take a decision. I want to feel Aidan's child growing inside of me."

Grace looked around and saw her friends nod in agreement, so she said, "Do we all agree... one for all, and all for one."

Amanda, Claire and Vanessa agreed and the four women toasted their decision. The next hour they shared their experiences with Aidan with each other and at the end of the party, they were all in high spirits.

--

The next day Aidan called the four women over Skype. When he asked about their decision Vanessa told him, that they had agreed to continue their relationship with him.

At first Aidan was shocked. His proposal had only been meant as a joke. He had confronted the four women as a way to end the affair. Not that he was tired of fucking them, but because he had thought it would be insane to even consider, that four sophisticated ravishing wives would continue their affair with a man young enough to be their son. So he had made a plan that would end the affair. Now his plan backfired. He needed time to think, so he said, "I need to hear from your all, that you accept my proposal."

While Amanda, Claire and Grace to turn talking, Aidan contemplated his situation. They all agreed to care for his child. He was turned on by this because it showed him, he had conquered them all. He decided to play along and said, "I'm so happy with your decision and I can't wait to start impregnate you all. You'll have to stop using contraception and you'll have to keep the sexual intercourse with your husband to a minimum. And he should always wear a condom. After you find out you're pregnant, you'll have sex with him, and so he will think it's his child. That way you'll both have my child and keep your marriage intact."

The four women discussed this for some time with their young lover, but in the end they gave all in.

Aidan finished the call saying, "Okay ladies, let the breeding season begin."