All Comments on '4-Way Nude Capitulation'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I love stories where husband and wife are BOTH getting some extramarital cock.

GybbsGybbsalmost 4 years ago
always love your work!

Too bad I never took the Foreign Service exam ... I guess I missed out.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Deliciously hot and erotic

I would quite happily have been any one of the submissives for those hard athletic Danish soldiers or the Greeks or Turks! Another episode would be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Out-Fucking-Standing!

This story was well above the average, Not only well done, but destined to the hall of fame. Not just flattery but it developed a good story line without straying off course and some epic sex, only complaint was you glossed over some of the variations with the different lovers, all of which should have been detailed more. Or- break it into pieces with more second by second descriptions.

Having been in the region you also caught the flavors of the area and scenery. Took me back to when I was there. çok güzel çok teşekkür ederim, Gule Gule!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story pleased they all got their pleasure. Thank you for your great erotic writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...