All Comments on '420'd Accidental Bi Sex Ch. 02'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Giving you a five for attention to craft, with a caveat...

because the early part of the story was so misogynistic and sleazy.

No need for that!

I will say that gay sex is often easier than with women because there is less emotional dependency and expectations.

When I have sex with a new man, it is more like a recreational meeting.

That doesn't justify misogyny!

I can still desire affection and trust from a man or woman; trust and openness is key if you are going to have good sex with anybody except a prostitute.

I liked the fact that the narrator really accepted the role and fantasy, which indicates he really wanted to please Jamie, which redeemed the earlier trash talking, somewhat.

Thanks for provoking some thought!

I'll keep an eye out for your work.

Happy thoughts and good luck.

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 5 years ago
Well Crafted and Hot

So good. I like the "realness" of your character...made me want a cock inside me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hmmm

Interesting, so now does he get paid Everytime they get together?

mikecablemikecablealmost 2 years ago

More of them, please. I love that theme of the main character being seduced into gay intimacy, and his lover being loving, yet pushing further and further into more exotic encounters.....more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More PLEASE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous