All Comments on '4K Diamond'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

Slightly less interesting than the 70 year old woman that shot and killed her husband for ordering porn in his backyard masturbation shed with her money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

@meh

That depends on what type of porn it is. :-)

--

Well this is the happy conclusion of all WACC's dreams. She has moved on passed him and no longer wants, needs, respects, or even thinks about him.

Please note it looks like he got nothing out of this, no pay raise and no promotion. Most likely he now red lined and never will get either one and will get mediocre to low job reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
STU

PID

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

Story is an obvious troll, but somewhat funny. I think it’s trying to make fun of sissy cucks and their repressed homosexual fantasies.

Completely wacko.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

I like this one an obvious dig on all the fags who write and like this at Lit. .This should happen to all you freaks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Did you even bother to proof read this garbage? Did you listen to it in your head? This was written to aggravate the readers. A complete waste of time.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I honestly can't tell the difference between shitty cuckold stories and trolls/parodies any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale!

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not what he thought.

Hank can forget about watching his wife having sex with another man. He is now the spouse of a high priced hooker and his boss and several other company big shots can buy her any time and any way they want. Maybe they will let him watch so they can keep him in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid! Can't follow the story!

Here are facts: there are no $500 or $1000 bills in circulation because of the DEA.

If you're going to tell a story learn English! Learn about tense and voice. I couldn't follow your story but what I picked up is that the narrator successfully turned his wife into a whore for his boss.

I don't understand the thrill. I do understand the thrill of stealing another man's wife and having her shut him out. But I'd not enjoy being the one being shut out!

R.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yalmost 6 years ago
Wish my wife would do this

My wife has my permission to do anything for a 4 karat diamond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5stars

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish!

1* Doesn't even produce a semi hard.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Arghh

I note that cuck was not included in the tags. There is no way I could have escaped this one. By the time I concluded that it had no saving grace, it was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I know lots of bad talk about sexual harassment for woman which is really fucked up and all who abuse there power should be punished but what about all the fucking that goes on willingly. Friends that work for big companies and travel often for work say it’s a total cheating fuck fest with pussy available whenever you want. He was saying how his company had a apt in the city the the higher ups used to fuck whoever, mostly other coworkers and none were harassed. Company events were basically orgies. He was always surprised how a woman who would talk about family vacations and holidays and going out with their hubby over the weekend and seemed to be a real family person. The next week he find out how she cheats and fucks a lot of the guys there. Ten years there after the third year he stopped going to company functions that spouses were invited because he hated seeing some who he liked , they were really nice guys. All the company guys would be laughing at them behind there backs and showing each other pics or videos of who they fucked. Many got off on abuse behind hubbys back and a few who would sneak one off to fuck or a blowjob. He knows of only one time that a woman who was married 30 years that was caught. Hubby was suspicious and hired a PI . He built up 6 months of info and waited until her team had to travel for meetings out of state. He said he was traveling also a few days but went to her hotel and caught them together. Hubby beat the shit out of the kid , he was only around 30+ but got blind sided by hubby. Once down he busted his face really bad in front of wife who tried to stop him play all innocent. He hit her with being served at work and also sent her and the company the PI info. The divorce was a blood bath. He was preparing for months and sent pic, videos and reports from the the investigation to his kids , family and all there friends . He was humiliated but told all now she could be also. Also in the reports were not names but her admitting about others affairs of hers within the company over the years. She was overheard saying that she wouldn’t want to get caught and it’s so easy to hide with the job. So all those happy hour get togethers , travel and very late or early meetings or the company parties you just never know. Plenty are fucking to advance or secure there position willingly. Unfortunate on both counts.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 6 years ago
Past tense, present tense....

Please make up your mind. Very distracting.

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
If guys were handing out 4 karat diamonds

You could bet that all these idiots whining about the story would find their wives at the head of the line ready and willing to spread their legs for the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author, if you can imagine it,

you can do it. Once you've put your little fantasy into words, it will impregnate your mind. The next step will be your wife spreading her legs for her boss, the meter reader, the paperboy...

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years agoAuthor
Re $500 and $1000 Bills

Anonymous 7/31 commented regarding rewarding the wives with $500 and $1000 bills. I did some research on Google/Wikipedia. The BEP does not produce anything larger than a $100 Franklin currently. McKinley $500 bills were last printed in 1928, and the Grover $1000 was last printed in 1934. Both are legal tender and can be taken to any bank and redeemed at face value. Note: Currency collectors would pay more for the bills. A bank would forward the bill to the Treasury where it would be destroyed and not be put back into circulation. They are legal to own.

Steve did not get his bills from any illegal or drug source. I will watch my voice and tense going forward.

Thank you for your interest.

rodryder44

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:Impo-65

I think you're mistaken your wife for others. I bet 27thNC and hubbyhw wives would be first in line with yours. You cuckies are so hilarious. You whore your wives out and consider that erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE YOUR STORY, IT IS EROTIC.

Hi rodryder44:

Please check my private feedback too. The feedback has 2 parts. You can publish parts of it or all of it as a public comment.

cast_iron_dukecast_iron_dukeover 5 years ago
I like a good cuck story as much as anyone but...

I couldn't help but notice that her bust changes sizes three times in the first few paragraphs?

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to C_I_D

Hank knew Joann's breasts were 36 (actually 36 B) the last time he saw her.

In a following paragraph Hank thought the new breasts were 40 DD.

Later Jo says her new size is 39 DD. It's a nice size if you are a breast man - Google Bunny Grey.

Thank you for your readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
$1000 bills were in circulation in 1971.

My wife and I received one as a wedding present in May of that year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

No diamonds in this one unless you want to wait an1000 years to turn poop into it. Just another sick slut and cuck tale. This one really shows you how big a pervert and loser Cucks truly are. Hubby is both sick and disgusting. Loving wife becomes a full time slut and let’s hope karma brings her something special (that requires weekly shots ) If you enjoy this one two things are clear. One, you are not a man in any sense of the word. Two, you are one stupid and moronic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ONE STAR FOR THIS GARBAGE. Don't have to read this trash. The comments said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories- "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

The courageous anonymous denunciation.

😂😂👍👏👏

have a good day.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Franceman for your appreciated support. I've dealt with anons for over two years. The anons don't like postings to 'Loving Wives' if there is a cheater, or a cuckold involved in the story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some idiot anonymous bitch put me in the same sentence as HarryVag and Odiouser. Have you ever even read any of our comments you feckless, raving idiot? If I did comment on this story, the thin skinned, cuckmiester Rodryder has deleted me, as hack authors of his ilk alway do.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Husband fantasizes wife fucking his boss.

Ahh another happy little tale of an unloving wife and a gay husband ie the author is living in denial over his desire for cock.

Factually speaking of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very erotic. It’s a fantasy folks and rodryder44 does a great job with the descriptions and action. Very enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous