All Comments on '5 Weeks With Daisy'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Old guys and gals rule!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Hit a homerun with this one! The following passage is straight out of my biography...."we sat offshore and pounded positions held by the cong with our five-inch guns every night. Like so many other Vietnam vets I retreated into myself when I got home, trying to make sense of it all, and failed. Yep, Tin Can Sailor in mount 52 on the USS Southerland 1968 night "Starboard" watch 250 rounds fired the first night. Mt 51 forward was jammed and couldn't fire. Got out March '69 with a young bride (Married 21 months) and 8 month old Daughter. Head down under the radar time to make a home and raise the family.

At that point story and life diverged but truly enjoyed this short but complete offering. Five stars on my scale. Love my group of Texas yarn spinners and best of all the old refrigeration specialist R410a.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great realistic story that pleased this senior.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Very nice story! I'd love to meet Daisey and awaken my own elderly sexlife

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

**** Good read. Thanks for sharing.

blackkat46220blackkat46220over 2 years ago

Great story!!!! More stories please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Always enjoy your stories as they're filled with well constructed and interesting characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, sir!

I've often complained here about the truly disappointing lack of actual 'mature' stories, involving two (or more) older lovers, as opposed to all the May/December tales in this category, so it's been a wonderful surprise to discover your writing - which, by the way, is of a very nice quality.

Being of an age beyond which most men - and certainly women - are sexually active, I'm truly happy to report that I'm not only so, but have found a veritable septugenarian sexpot who not only still gets wet, but is easily and frequently multi-orgasmic as well, so never give up the search, boys, they're out there.

But the point is also, that there's an audience out here for stories about incredibly hot sex (and please believe me, it is) among the group with gray hair.

I find the May/December stories to be somewhat boring and, well, cliche, in comparison.

So thanks again for a good read.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 2 years ago
Not bad, not great either

I guess I don't understand the premise of attaching young people's hook up culture to a couple of obviously lonely seniors. All of my older friends that are single for whatever reason tell me, yes they miss regular sex but they miss the intimacy of making love to a partner they have an emotional connection to. I can understand that as sex is fun but making love to someone you have an emotional connection to is a world of its own. With that, both of these people are single and obviously really connected both in and out of the bedroom so why didn't you have them getting together permanently? It's not like he couldn't move to where she lived he has no ties holding him. This story just seemed like the perfect fit for that sort of ending.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 2 years ago

There is life and sex after 60.

rogie717rogie717over 2 years ago

Hey I resemble this remark "The story doesn't last very long, but then neither do most men over sixty-five" and I don't think 20-30 minutes is that short a time.....😂😂😂😂😂 Just kidding I thought it was a great story

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

HALLELUJAH!!!! :+))))))

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

Ha Ha Ha loved this story havent had need of the little blue pill as of yet so I can relate solid five

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing this story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

A bit of fun."driving miss daisy", there's life in the old dog yet.

Wxyz618Wxyz618over 1 year ago

I am not a carpenter but I know how to lay the wood part. Thanks. I am in my mid 70's and haven't needed pills. Yet!

cornellmorgan91cornellmorgan912 months ago

Its really comforting to know that slot of us seniors still enjoy sex...I really enjoyed the fact that mature women can still be sexy,mysterious & beautiful, while making love & receiving like passion in return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous